Half Hungarian-Croatian

>half Hungarian-Croatian
>half Persian
Would he be allowed in the ethnostate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gY9tfRPoGfw
youtu.be/3HcF5HpJ8bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How the fuck did all those races meet and mingle if they weren't in a war or in a prison?

Who gives a shit about the screaming internet man?

His middle name is literally Aryan so I think he at least holds a position of local leadership in a large city.

>jafari
>persian

Fuck off mutt.

USA

He must be the new face of the eternal 56%:er

He's a race realist who openly browses Sup Forums.

Too fat for the ethnostate.

>implying any amerimuts would be allowed in the ethnostate

So the answer is "prison"

>Turkroach rape baby
>making the rules of an ethnostate
lol everything south and east of Hungary will be genoicided

I see right through your flag.

No, but that would be purely because he is literally fucking retarded, not because he's a mixed breed mutt. Didn't that video game manlet absolutely BTFO him?

>won't posts his flag either
Hello fellow shithole dweller

>pot calling the kettle black

I don't have a problem with him, honestly.
I think anyone who would themselves ask "am I white enough for your ethnostate" can be removed. People who "look" white but have a degree of nonwhite ancestry can be kept around. What degree should probably vary by race, and really when it comes down to it it'll probably be a case-by-case thing.

his middle name is literally "Aryan"

Hahaha

t.Australia

only if he goes back to making “Top 10 X” videos on Youtube

Then he is allowed in

>fascist shithole dweller getting BTFO by a nazi shithole dweller

This. He amuses me, so he can get a room and an office to work in. He's not allowed to leave the house unaccompanied though.

He wouldn't be allowed anyway because he's a gigantic faggot.

He's in. We can kill Dan from Game Grumps though. Fuck it kill Arin too and his mutant wife.

youtube.com/watch?v=gY9tfRPoGfw

What is even the point of an ethnostate if we can't have this?

aka:
>white

So he's a slav and non white yet the burgers here all want him to be in the ethnostate? American white nationalists are so embarrassing...

yes

I'm half White and half Persian, and I'm the biggest anti-ZOG man in the world. I'm literally an obsessive compulsive, and opposing jews and advocating for non-subhumans is literally one of my obsessions.

You're not white, gtfo.

So you must accept me if you want to live.

I'm Jewish and I hate niggers and beaners.

To where? And are you white? I agree that I'm not White, but I'm Aryan.

t.moor

Okay.

Nobody uses the aryan meme for that exact reason. And i'm not white either, it's a stupid term with no meaning. You just sound like a retard that's all.

Come back to me when your country ever becomes relevant, which is never. No wonder Hitler wanted to rid of you slavshit scum

It's not a meme, if one is a noble, civilized man by heredity, then he is Aryan. It's a real thing.

ethno-fags need to solve the fuzzy-border problem

luckily, I have already solved it. But those faggots won't listen

You don't undertand Aryanism, because you aren't one. It doesn't appeal, or it's not picked up by your sensibilities.

Are you even old enough to post here arab mutt?

Reminder that Persians were the counter balance for Western Culture for millennium before Christian/Muslim fuckery ruined everything,
and now you have Christian/Muslim intellectuals running around screaming about Western/Persian achievements as the result of their fairy tales

Kys, you’re degenerate genes are almost nigger tier.

It's like for niggers, if they can't fuck it, eat it, or kill it, there's no interest in it for them, it doesn't appeal to their sensibilities, and they're just keeping it real. You're an inhuman nigger, congrats.

He is croatian ,thats awersome

Does it hurt you to know how despicable your country and race is? I'd put a niggers life over yours.

??? I thought Aryan came from the people of indo-aryan descent?

We actually are.

This. However his autism has been spiking recently.
Hence the lack of videos. Observe.

youtu.be/3HcF5HpJ8bk

Can you please fucking stop commenting constantly, just make one huge paragraph and leave it be. And that makes no sense? How am I a nigger?

>??? I thought Aryan came from the people of indo-aryan descent?
Yeah, well, I've come across multiple definitions for it, I just used the definition or identity that makes sense to me.

Sure, why not.

Come over here and make me, you turd.

How about we go with the one most popularly used by Hitler? Your definition made no sense, the Japanese are aryans by your definition

americans are so ugly

agreed.

Are japs civilized, noble men? Do they have empathy for other nationalities? I don't have a lot of experience with them, but I don't think so. I think the Mongloid soul is very different than that of Caucasoids.

If you don't have experience with them then don't tak about them and i'm pretty sure that Hitler had very little empathy for Slavs. And yes, i'd say Japs are noble and civilized.

what the fuck since when do burgers know how to bantz

You were literally just fucking talking about how you hated sub-human races!? Yet you're going to tell me that lacking empathy for other nationalities is non-aryan?

Personally, this is what I think would work for our purposes in the US for current inhabitants:

Tier 1 citizenship: 98%+ Euro of any sort or mix. (Slightly below the current average for self described Euro-Americans, according to Harvard/23andme)

Tier 2 citizenship: Half the non-Euro allowance of Tier 3.

Tier 3 citizenship: 25% African, native American (including south), south Asian, Arab and I guess Jew. Up to 50% east Asian, caucus region. The remainder being Euro of any sort. Parents of children meeting theses criteria can stay but can not have any more children if they already have 2 or more.

Non-citizen residents: Citizens of native American nations, parents below Tier 3.

Banned ideologies: Islam, Judaism, Marxism, Pro-homo.

------------------------

So yes, he is half from the "caucus region" and half European, he would be in the lowest tier of citizenship. He does not seem to support any banned ideologies.

Japs care about other nationalities? Is that reflected in Jap literature? I've heard an argument to the contrary, that the literature of the various races shows that Whites have the utmost empathy for others, painting with a broad brush, and the example used was that you can't see an example of Jap literature from the perspective of a racial enemy of japs, say an australian prisoner of war during ww2, whereas whites have a record of writing from everybody's perspective.

I say yeah he’s basically a mischling Persians are somewhat aryan, am I wrong. Jon trim gets a free pass either way, he advocates for our stuff and bet he would go a lot further if it wouldn’t ruin his life.

And you'd be allowed in, wouldn't you? I'm sure you're quantifiably Irish, mutt.

No, you misrepresented me, I was talking about empathy across nationality, not toward altruism toward subhumans, and the other notion there was that japs actually don't give a fuck about other nationalities, generally speaking. they're very tribalistic toward whites probably, koreans, chinese, etc.

WHAT ARE THE DARK AGES!??? Dumb motherfucker ffs. I have no problem with violence but the things they did in those ages was gruesome. And what the actual fuck are you talking about? WHAT IS AGENT ORANGE? Do you not know what the Americans did in the Vietnam war? I'd say that's a lot lot more fucked up. Plus, like what I said, you said you despised subhumans. You're being a hypocrite, and the Japanese had huge relations with the Koreans if I'm correct.

*not altruism

So fucking what majority of minorities and women are dumb as fuck, there are always exceptions...

But you're saying that there are certain nationalities which are subhuman. And aren't we supposed to be tribalistic?

It wrote itself

Dark ages were a long time ago, do you really know what happened then? And if so, it was a very primitive environment, very different than today, supposedly. yeah americucks do a lot of bad shit in recent history, i would argue that european peoples are a shell of their past selves, from a series of dysgenic events in recent history like ww1 and ww2, technology improvements. I value higher qualities in people, I can empathize with a subhuman as i can empathize with a dog, but I don't believe in altruism toward subhumans, or i recognize the terminal effects that society will face from not having eugenic values, if that makes sense.

He looks like a regular balkanite, but fatter faced

being """mixed""" must suck

Yeah, certain nationalities are subhuman, but also there are subhuman elements to all nationalities, so the idea i think is that the good elements of certain nationalities should unite to make the world a better place or something like that. but the biggest problem now is the jews, and realistically, i think only something like what nationalism can threaten their power. but it doesn't look like thats gonna happen, but things arent certain, things can change on a dime, or at least that's what i've been told.

>Dark ages were a long time ago, do you really know what happened then?

Yes many things were documented back then. It was prehistory

>yeah americucks do a lot of bad shit

So you agree that "aryans" can also not be sympathetic to other races

> i would argue that european peoples are a shell of their past selves

The Dark Ages weren't that long ago, and the only thing before the World Wars was Colonialism which cared very little about niggers and native americans

> but I don't believe in altruism toward subhumans,

Altruism means selflessness so stop using that word. And you calling them subhuman already means you do not have empathy for them. You see them as if they were below you. I see niggers like they're below me but I don't pretend like I have empathy.

You're a retard. Stop responding to my comments

It wasn't prehistory*

*White Nationalism

Subhuman is an abstract term you're putting on with your own definition. I have no idea what you're saying. Don't change the conversation to Jews...

hungarians are asiats
"croatian" - yeah right, probably some bosnian mud
Persian - yeah right, probably arab

My writing is too nuanced for your comprehension. English is my first language, I know what I'm doing. The problem is you're the subhuman retard, you die now.

fuck off posting that obese shitlord

I comprehend perfectly what you're saying and don't be an elitist dumbfuck pretending you're better than me for speaking a language that has been globalised to such an extent it's lost it's culture. You kept on using the word altruism which didn't make too much sense in the context you were using it in and I'm simply saying the word "subhuman" is abstract and you're putting your own definition unto it pretending like I should know what spin your putting it on

Whats it like to be a redpilled jew?

I was talking about pathological altruism, which is a quality whites supposedly have as a group. it's well written about, whites give to other groups to their own destruction as a group. and yes let the butthurt flow through your spanische? body.

spanische?
You keep using the term "white" as if we're all the same. I wouldn't say that Nords share the same values as Iberians just like I'd say Iberians don't share the same values as Slavs. Dude i'm done with you, you're an idiot and you put way way too much emphasis on being "aryan" and you yourself said you're Persian yet you obviously live in Germany. Go back to Iran or whatever and stfu.

Pathological Altruism is a book and I would say for most of history Europeans have been very tribalistic and cared for their own people's interest, the phenomena of today is a product of globalism, WW2 and capitalism.

he'd be honourary
he looks good in the uniform

I don't live in Germany.

>globalism, WW2 and capitalism
And what's the basis for such things? I would argue the nature of the European populations there. Good luck have a global economy made up of just dinkas or something like that. I am very smart man, you should be kissing my feet for me just talking to you.

>globalism, WW2 and capitalism.
hmm what do those 3 things have in common?

Yes but only on the condition that he finishes DKC2.

>Pathological Altruism
Pathological altruism refers to whites playing nice with jews and blacks despite all the shitty evil shit that they do, whereas arabs or somebody like that would butcher them.

t. Literally Jon “Nig Safari” Jafari

Jews. But I would say Capitalism did come from Europeans but it's been utilised by jews to damage.

>I am very smart man, you should be kissing my feet for me just talking to you.

Well aren't you an arrogant pos? What basis? And why did you call me spanische? You obviously don't live in your homeland, people like you always leech off of western countries.

Of course I get in, I'm over 99% Euro, about 93% northern Euro and 6% Italian. They do not differentiate Irish DNA from British in the test I took, it's listed as "Irish and British". You are Irish, you fuck. Post your results.

>iterally Jon “Nig Safari” Jafari
Haha, nah man, not him, but your comment is flattering.

Pathological Altruism is a book. White is not a fucking race. I understand it being grouped together in America but we're not one pan-european race of identical fags. Europeans are not fucking saints you dumbcunt, we're many tribes who used to have our own goals and would achieve those goals regardless of methods to achieve those goals.

>What basis?
I generated butthurt in you, which hummed and flowed throughout your body.

Why are all Europeans ruled over by jews now, then? I think Europeans are relatively nice in comparison to other groups, im talking western europeans.

You have nothing to say so you resort to saying that i'm butthurt? And you call yourself smart?

Yes, I called u butthurt, because you appeared angry and started hurling insults at me over friendly conversation on my part. How old are you? You sound like a child. You're making me sick.