Went to an appointment with my psychiatrist this morning

>Went to an appointment with my psychiatrist this morning
>Started trying to explain to her what Sup Forums is and how it's affecting my life
>Went over all the recent memes of the last two years, explained what they're all about (her face as I told her what a roastie or a chad was)
>She tripled my dose of lithium and suggested I see her twice a week and try my best to stay off of Sup Forums as she'll research it before our next meeting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P5mtclwloEQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union
youtube.com/watch?v=tqYhybZjSvU
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00792R000300440002-5.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00792R000300400002-9.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00792R000200200001-3.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you have this saved in a word doc?

>revealed your powerlevel
fukck off pol you dont belong here sod off to /r9k or (((plebbit)))

Hello

Why are you giving personal details to a merchant?

>Talking about Sup Forums

Now why the fuck would you do that?

what a fucking retard

Don't you know that humourless people can't be trusted user?

>having any faith in psychiatry as an institution

>(((Psychiatrist)))
Don't worry goy, I will fix your racist bigoted mental health problems.

Drugs won't turn you back into a normie but you might be able to redpill your psychiatrist.

How much did you have to pay for that Jew science?

My mum forced me to go cause I won't leave my room.

>talked about Sup Forums
You done fucked up now. Seriously, nothing good will come from that.

This. For this, I hope your mum cuts the connection to your room, and I suggest you actually NEED to take your meds.

Ok, now try re-reading the question I stated.

go spend a day of work experienced on a locked psychiatric ward and tell me it's all bogus

Tell her you told us about her and we said we are coming for her.
That we know where her parents live and where her kids go to school and that she needs to buy a dog

OP, if you are serious, trust me with this one:

Drugs won't help you, lithium won't help you. Practice Meditation. Find the nearest place to practice Tai Chi, and GO THERE. Big Pharmas don't want you to know this, because it will lose them big times of money, but meditation and Tai Chi can cure your psychology better than any drugs they give you.

You need to get better at lying
I wouldnt be surprised if they put your ass on resperidone
t. kiked 10 years in psychiatry

>telling Dr. Kikestein about Sup Forums

You are dumb

impregnate her.
youtube.com/watch?v=P5mtclwloEQ

He needs to tell us who she is.

you just broke the rules, and admitted to it

now you get the punishment

also stop taking lithium, it makes you post like a reddior

The 1st rule of Sup Forums is that you DON'T TALK ABOUT Sup Forums

The only way to make reccompence is to impregnate her.

As someone who was locked in one of those, I can safely tell you that it's the medication that makes them so fucked up. people live for decades abusing alcohol and cannabis and maintain basic functions, but the second they touch schizophrenia medication they are dead people walking, it's better just to euthanise them.

>post like a redditor
Good formatting nigger why don't you leave

>tai chi is meditation

tai chi is resistance training and it's not particularly relaxing. the best cure for crazy is a ten-minute nature walk

1) remember that ALL psychiatry is jewry.
2) however I have found that most psychiatrists are open to redpills

>Telling a boomer about Sup Forums
What did you think was going to happen?

Rules 1 and 2, cunt.

congratulation, fucking retard you're on your way to the locked ward for a long time.

>Write a book
>Bring book in to start reading to the doctor
>Doctor doesn't allow me to read my book
>Realize psychiatry is a cult
>Realize my psychiatrist is a Mudslime
>Next appointment
>Wear a skimask and sunglasses (It was cold out)
>Recite some Ghost of Christmas past lines
>Psychologist: "Can you excuse me?"
>Look at the clock
>Me: "He has 10 minutes"
>10 minutes pass
>Leave room
>Met by security guard
>security guard: "I need you to go back to the room"
>Demand the door be opened as I'm not suicidal or homicidal
>Silent intimidate check
>Security guard stares into my aviator sun glasses viewing his own reflection
>His face becomes nervous
>Psychologist: "let him go"
>Get back to my house with two cop cars parked outside
>Keep driving
>swing around side street
>cops are gone
lol

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union

Just stop going now, user.
We're going to need you by our sides when the shit hits the fan.
Not locked up and drugged up.

I'm convinced medication is literally bluepills. I almost merced myself so I was put onto two of them, and I've began to hate niggers and kikes less and less. Unfortunately I can't stop taking the meds or I get withdrawal.
What do?

retarded faggot. give up on the jewish tricks of psychiatry and mind altering drugs, they clearly aren't helping you at all.

>tripled my dose of lithium

F

Kek

>things that didn't happen

>doesn't believe in psychiatry
>believes le pizza meme

It's like pottery.

if it was really *your* room it wouldn't matter. She is trying to manipulate you.

Start biting normies.
Or, y'know, actually show her the redpills.

What meds?

Fluvoxamine and mirtazapine

I vaguely remember reading about some journalist or something who made a bet with a pyshiactric hospital. He said he secretly hired people to check themselves in and claim that they were crazy and his job was to find them and release them.

The doctor found 30 some odd people who he deemed to be perfectly sane and said he found them all then the guy revealed that he lied, he didn't actually send anyone.

Weak cunt

sage faggot

Lithium? You eat metal?

fuck off they don't prescribe lithium anymore

Tobacco is literally 'better' for you than that shit

>tai chi is resistance training and it's not particularly relaxing. the best cure for crazy is a ten-minute nature walk

Ten-minute nature walk is also very good too. But Tai Chi is also very good. Tai Chi is invented by a very famous Chinese martial artist hundreds of years ago to accumulate "inner strength and peace"

Tai Chi and Yoga Meditation are the two best practices to keep your mind balanced and at peace at all times.

I went to my therapist today as well, and they think I have adhd. Little do they know I'm a fucking schizo huehuehue

No free thinking for you, fruity!

kids are locked in there and guinnea pigged with meds.
it's more traumatic than therapeutic for most of the kids.
most of them aren't even crazy.. their parents are the fuck ups..

Its like psychics and cold reading they pretend to be open to the things you say and on your side, so they are in a better position to more efficiently manipulate you with their bag of typical tricks.

>as she'll research it before our next meeting
NOOO TOO MANY ROASITES

user, this is your therapist

Wow you should have told me more about this site, this site is so informative

Please confiscate the pills I prescribed you, your only task now is to be less of a faggot

over and out

>Went to an appointment with my psychiatrist this morning
>her
stopped reading here
you're a dumbass if you go to a female shrink

crazy people aren't bogus

psychiatrists and psychiatry are

Im taking an ssri for anxiety and depression, i generally feel better. 4 months in.

They're gonna lock you up.

>try my best to stay off of Sup Forums
Why didn't you listen to your shrink? You should try harder

bonus points for the journalist who tried this and got locked up for ten days.

How much weight have you gained?
I hope you enjoy depression from being fat and lonely.
Can't wait until we legally execute all psychiatry cultists to stop them from abusing people like you.

You poor, poor NEET.

Read your bible and get ready to reclaim our Christian society.
The psychiatrists will hang by piano wire or remain locked away in prisons for the rest of their lives for the cult they've pushed on America, continually subverting Christian morals and principles.

discard her, if she focused on the fact that your problem was Sup Forums, she is no good pyschiatrist. Im not neccessrily talking about Sup Forums being harmless cognitevly. However , human psychology and the defects on it is hardly due to one source. She seems only to focus on the problem and didnt ask the questions of what and why. She could be right but triple dosing you whenever she feels insufficently informed is not professional and she should feel bad.

People like u kill this place. Rule one asshole we do not talk about /B

samo su te konzervirali druze.
bukvalno ti je bolje da meditiras i praktikujes introspekciju nego da gutas ta govna.

ukoliko ti je BAS potrebna neka vrsta terapije, ili bar neko ko ce te saslusati, probaj gestalt.
nema lekova, uci se jedna vrsta meditacije napravljena upravo za ljude van azije i nije frojdova sprdacina u pitanju.

I wouldn't trust a psychiatrist. All they do is prescribe drugs to people and turn them into docile nothings. If anything, go to a physiologist instead.

OP was the one focusing on Sup Forums, she was focusing on prescription dope.

Next meeting is gonna be your psych telling you about the Jews lmao

There's no quitting now that I'm dependent on it, mate.

>2018
>psychiatrist
>not knowing forums where kool kids hang out
That stinks of incompetence.

Read my post:

>psychiatrist
That alone stinks of incompetence

>talking

We summon OP's shrink.
Show yourself.

are you fucking retarded?

fuck her anyway, I hate the psychistrist who do nothing but prescribe drugs

I hope you told her how it's satirical in nature. Otherwise you're fucked.

this, I never talked with my therapist about Sup Forums.
Didn't see the point, still don't. Real life issues are on a whole other level than this place.

At best it can be part of some weird "internet-addiction", which only a quack would diagnose.

>going to a Jewish witchdoctor
Why would you do this?

Maybe you should explore other boards like /fit/ and start exercising it'll help you both physically and mentally. Dump the the/rapist that's drugging you up and work on yourself.

top kek
good work sempai, you now have been qualified as a 4ching lunatic, and you and we don't do any harm, we are just a bunch of basement dwelling nazi roleplayers.

Now the attention is shifted you and Sup Forums can operate more effectively.

dunno if pasta but i like it

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kids? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kids. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kids . . . that is if you can handle it...

Normies that don't even browse Sup Forums will think your weird.
Normies paid to uphold the jewish status quo will go out of their way to stop you from conversing with other open minded people and to not find out the truths. I'd sooner trust a doctor of the body than any doctor of the mind in these times shits scary.

I was in a childrens one for a week faggot. All they do is dope you up into a zombie and kick ya out if ya promise to get a good goy.
Only when i got off of all the Antidepressents and anxiety medication and ADHD pills did i truly find who I was as a person and I am way fucking happier then I was when I was on these pills.
Crazy people are real these treatments can go fuck themselves.
Willpower is all you need

>A psychiatrist? That's crazy. That's nonsense. That's nothing but a racket for the Jews!
youtube.com/watch?v=tqYhybZjSvU

I know a few psychiatrists, and they agree that it's 90% bullshit and they hardly ever cure anybody, but they don't give a shit because they make the big money. One of them literally drives to the hospital in a Porsche.

this.
user recommended yesterday I try qigong and that shit is fucking live changing man. qigong it user, it takes like 10 minutes and its better than any drug.

B-Based jew?

Quit the pills, the withdrawl is one of the worst hells you will go though, but it is worth it in the end. I never truly found myself or found happiness until I was off all the psych meds given to me.

>you're a dumbass if you go to a female shrink
For some of us it's the only woman we ever talk to

Nigga, dont take that shit, leave the room more often and work on your diet. Avoid sugar. Do some exercises.

>mental illness
I see some forms of it, like autism etc, rather as an evolutionary step. People react to the annoyingly vapid world around them by ditching emotions as some form of safety for the brain. Because if you try to look deeper into some people, youll find only an empty husk.
Stuff like depression is just a desire to change the situation but on a subconcious level(i call it the bored womans disease).
the best thing to do is to reflect upon your feelings, thus they dont overwhelm you. talk to people, that helps to get an other perspective.

Most shrinks are full of shit and jew you out for money. Most stuff can be dealt with with no meds.

That is so funny. My depression pill is actually blue. Im fucked.

>Realizing you're from Australia
>Realizing I could've read your text with an Australian accent in my head
>Realizing I can always do that
>My eyes are open

Yeah, women themself are mentally like children, so there is no point in doing so.
Well, maybe you desire to bond with your mommy and feel loved, but trust me, there is no fun in that. Mommy will mostly try to manipulate you. Mine does with rather stupid tactics. I call her out on it but its annoying that i cant trust this whore.
>women will fill you with all kinds of irrational toughts.

and people still dont understand how nu-males became a thing

I'm practicing Qi gong right now. It helps me clear my mind, calm at all time and literally can feel the "changes" around me.

Even the CIA is heavily interested in the benefits of Qi Gong:
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00792R000300440002-5.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00792R000300400002-9.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00792R000200200001-3.pdf

Practice Qi Gong instead of going to psychiatrists, guys, you will feel real differences.