How does the Cis Gaze affect you, /pol?

How does the Cis Gaze affect you, /pol?

Trannies don't even accept themselves why should others accept them

theres a fucking guy who works at the register at my grocery store who lazily tries to dress as a woman. he has a 5 o clock shadow and its super super obvious he is mentally ill. i always just straight up avoid him and hate when i even have to walk close to him

what sort of question could you even have? "oh dude did you cut your balls off" no one cares about that but other trannies

>what sort of question could you even have?

my favourite is "what medications do you take?"

>fears
>what if I never meet a tranny
That's HOPE, you dummy.

wtf? Why does the first imply that everyone wants to talk to trans people?

Tranny chasers just want to fuck them if they pass but nobody gives a crap about trans in general

>theres a fucking guy who works at the register at my grocery store who lazily tries to dress as a woman. he has a 5 o clock shadow and its super super obvious he is mentally ill. i always just straight up avoid him and hate when i even have to walk close to him

>theres a fucking guy who works at the register at my grocery store who lazily tries to dress as a woman.
She's a woman you bigot

BLAAAGGHHHHH

cis guys won’t gaze at me in a nice way :(

try to pass more faggot

im trying to lose weight its hard i won’t feel comfortable in girl clothes until that happens

Do it faggot. Turn anorexic for a season.
True.
>If you're lonely when alone you're in bad company.

You hit the nail there. Why do you think they are so vocal being absolute fuck all minority?

They need to force everyone else to love them because they simply don't love themselves.

Makes me hungry for some premium angry fish.

>Kid thinks he's a girl
>Kid's fuckin' retarded
Makes sense.

>what sort of question could you even have?

ask them "what other diagnosis go along with that?" or simply tell them " get well soon"

>im trying to lose weight its hard i won’t feel comfortable in girl clothes until that happens
If you've done HRT then just look up ways to cut belly fat and go to the gym or make your own homemade gym at home

There's no point in becoming a sticklet if you've been on mones, just get fat in the right areas and lose it in the man areas(belly is a male trait)

If you haven't been on HRT then just eat smaller meals split in 4 portions for your day, never starve yourself because you'll only relapse and gain even more weight.
Cut all sugars and lower carbohydrates. Meat is ok, avoid soy.

Eat paleo with dairy. Paleo will help you drop weight while dairy will provide slight feminizing effects that don't totally fuck your endocrine system like soy does.

you mean dopefish right?

I’ve been on hormones for a few years I need to lose the belly weight yeah but I’m very lazy and it’s hard for me to stick to a routine. It’s probably just somthing I’ll have to focus on if I want.

Also keen taste.

Why can't you draw ears?

>my feels are enough to cut off my dick
>but not enough to stop gorging on food
holy shit what's the deal with trannies?

>I’ve been on hormones for a few years I need to lose the belly weight yeah but I’m very lazy and it’s hard for me to stick to a routine. It’s probably just somthing I’ll have to focus on if I want.
Well think of it this way, if you're too unmotivated just remember than nobody will ever like you, ever. You'll always be some disgusting abomination both on the inside because of the lack of willpower and outside.

So next time you think about working on yourself, think about that and use it, because your body is like canvas, or a sculpture. The more you shape it with your will the more people will like it no matter if you're an attack helicopter and not.

Laziness is not something easily conquered but it can be fooled.

>get well soon

Laughed way harder than I should have.

there's a woman who works the register at my grocery store with a moustache but she's actually a woman

oh and btw if you haven't already don't cut your dick off

you'll regret it

Just consider it an outward vag

>somebody must be paying attention to me every day

they are truly that narcissistic

>doesnt know gender
>retarded
What did he mean by this?

>they are truly that narcissistic
considering what that dude that made the comic looks like

PEOPLE ARE ATTACKING *ME* EVERY DAY

MEEEE!

They wouldn't gaze if not for the fact that said individual looks like a man in a dress.

Teas and other liquids can suppress hunger greatly. Maintain a calorie deficit and you're fine as long as you have sources of protein and are moving around.

>fears
>never meeting a tranny
Lmao its the opposite we WISH to never meet one.
I remember back when I was 20 and trannies started to appear in my town me and my mates used to go a beat the shit out of them for trying to spread their degeneracy into here.
Unironically this, if these people don't accept what they're, why shoudl others?

Never met any trans person in my life.
Seeing loads of people moaning about them makes me feel blessed

I wish trannies would let people kill them instead on suicide

i bet thats part of the reason they are trans in the first place. They don't love themselves so they try to be someone else. Hmm... i wonder i there is a mental illness that fits the description...

First we gaze then we gas

If a transperson doesn't like the questions being asked them, they have the opportunity to leave said questioning

GIVE ME THE RULE 34 OF THIS SHIT RIGHT FUCKING NOW I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A THOUSAND YEARS AND IT'S STILL NOT HERE AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>

They want to be accepted, but they're not willing to talk about their experience with others which would lead to understanding and acceptance. You can't have shit both ways.

What if my kid cuts off his dick and kills himself?