Memogate

Why, if you were doing something illegal, would you keep a written record of it? Why would you send out a memo with the details?
Why??

Shut up, schlomo, it's obvious you have no idea how the government works

What the fuck memo are you talking about?

>I want to spy on my political opponent
>How can I use the NSA, FBI, and CIA to do this?
>I get a FISA warrant
>What can I use in this FISA warrant?
>Well there's nothing immediately available
>So let's make shit up
>Pay for a salacious, easily disproven dossier
>Use that to get the FISA warrant
>It's ok though nobody will know about the dossier until I've already done all my spying
>The warrant will require paperwork to be traded back and forth before the NSA, FBI, and CIA will do my bidding
>But as long as it's never declassified my crimes will never be revealed
>ReleaseTheMemo? What memo?
>oh noooooooooo

Because user, they never thought she would lose.

This one here.

Whistle-blowers, leaks, political opponents, traitors, accidents.

radioactive penises, they could degrade the data.dont forget the radioactive penises bro, very important.

whats up with the pirate flag? what are you 10 or a fag?

>fag

im not the fag with the pirate flag, fag.

>flag, fag

Mfw seeing all the shill threads

Have you know shame?

take off your meme flag, faggot

its the latest larp happening, don't worry itll blow over and be forgotten in a week or so

>Have you know shame?

>what if i wast actually retarded
sage

Fill me in here, I still have a couple of questions (I believe all of this to be true).

Why the fuck did Steele grab some bullshit pee-pee golden showers from Sup Forums? Isn't that a bit TOO low effort? If I remember right some 4channer contacted a bunch of journalists on Twitter, but how did it spread from there and why the fuck did he accept it?

Did the FBI know that it was bullshit? Did Obama know it was bullshit? What's the telling part that Obama knew it was bullshit, could the CIA have lied to Obama? That's probably Obama's only way out of this.

Also wouldn't they use voice mail conversations to get rid of evidence? Or would the NSA store all that?

I.e. why are they so fucking stupid? Who's fuckin idea was it? Why was Obama so desperate? Why didn't Obama pay for the documents?

Also if there was evidence that Obama contacted the DNC where would it be found?

Also did Putin ACTUALLY shill for Trump? If so why did he (or his cronies) collude with the DNC? More to gain from Uranium or whatever.

Also I wouldn't want to take ANY part in this kind of conspiracy. Why did Obama do it?

>the risk just doesn't add up
What are you implying that would make the math equate?

I mean, I guess Obama being a coke addict probably thought of it in a YOLO way, but if I was already POTUS the last thing I'd want to do is help some old hag steal a presidency... I've seen no indication that they're even FRIENDS... other than Podesta, who he lives next door to I think?

Would he really do it for money? Blackmail? Anyway it's a lot of responsibility for something you gain nothing over.

Steele is the most fucked at this point, but next is Obama and Hillary. Hillary can still feign ignorance about the dossier, but Obama? I dunno...

They're all fucked. Their only way out is to lay all the blame on Steele and Russia at this point IMHO.

What I'm most interested in is exactly how many people knew that it was bullshit (like Strzok/Page etc.)

Actually Obama's net worth isn't as big as I expected so maybe he did it for $$$ assuming Hillary and co. knew what they were doing.

>Steele
Remington

>Remington Steele is an American television series co-created by Robert Butler and Michael Gleason. The series, starring Stephanie Zimbalist and Pierce Brosnan, was produced by MTM Enterprises and first broadcast on the NBC network from 1982 to 1987. The series blended the genres of romantic comedy, drama, and detective procedural. Remington Steele is best known for launching the career of Pierce Brosnan.

>Remington Steele's premise is that Laura Holt, a licensed private detective played by Stephanie Zimbalist, opened a detective agency under her own name but found potential clients refused to hire a woman, no matter how qualified. To solve the problem, Laura invents a fictitious male superior she names Remington Steele. Through a series of events in the first episode, "License to Steele," Pierce Brosnan's character, a former thief and con man (whose real name even he proves not to know, and is never revealed), assumes the identity of Remington Steele. Behind the scenes, a power struggle ensues between Laura and Steele as to who is really in charge, while the two carry on a casual romantic relationship.
Spooky... Steele is a codename like Bond I guess huh.

You have to understand that nobody, and I mean nobody in power, expected Trump to win. The Steele dossier was never meant to see the light of day. They slap-dashed it together to have literally anything to put in front of a FISA court so they could start their surveillance and torpedo Trump's campaign. They could have made a book about how Trump individually raped and murdered each Teletubby while Putin looked on and jerked off. It was never meant to be released, just like nobody was supposed to know Trump had a FISA warrant against his campaign.

Then Trump won. Well, shit. We paid big bucks for this dossier and it didn't get us shit so what should we do? Release it. The media will eat it up and regurgitate it as gospel truth and the sheep will believe every word and the streets will fill with the entire populace of America calling for impeachment. Checkmate, drumpfghfhgh.

And then that didn't work either. Instead, we get more and more information about the dossier, and now the FISA memo. If that shit gets released, I would imagine quite a few people are fucked.

As to why would Obama go for it? You're thinking small terms. Every democrat will work with every other democrat under any circumstance if it means they get to maintain their power. That's the major achilles heel of the Republican party, that they have the honesty to call each other out and disagree publicly. Think about it, before this shutdown debacle, when was the last time a democrat criticized another democrat? When was the last time the news media broke ranks? It doesn't happen but once in a blue moon.

Gotta give them at least that. Loyalty. Loyalty against the populace and loyalty to power.

Thanks, that all makes sense now and it falls into place. It's really tough keeping track of the timelines and whatnot and be sure that you understand what's happening when it becomes this big.