STOP

STOP

CALLING

THEM

THE N-WORD

CAN YOU LIKE, GET YOUR FUCKING POINT ACROSS WITHOUT THE RACISM? NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO HEAR IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XYjqBqrZVTY
youtube.com/watch?v=LkjsPuCl0p4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, nigger.

n to the i to the double g to the e to the r

Affirmative Action, that's real racism. Sticks and stones, that's harmless.

Do they prefer boong, darkie or coon?

No.

Wow and you come from a white supremacist country.... Fuck you

Stop calling who the N-word? Niggers?

THIS THIS THIS

not sure whether user is virtue signaling or LARPing in order to create a nigga circlejerk thread?

I'm sorry nigger

nigger

Duly noted, kike

fuck niggers, burn the jews

y no reddit spacing jokes yet

fucking dirty jigaboo nigger peace of inferior shit

piece*

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

id call him malcom mitchell

I need to know if you are 'literally shaking'.
For this to trigger you, you must be some kind of
Nigger
igger
gger
ger
er
r

Its not that serious, it never was that serious before libtards made it.. for votes

NOT THAT SERIOUS
youtube.com/watch?v=XYjqBqrZVTY

WHITY NOT THAT SERIUOS TOO
youtube.com/watch?v=LkjsPuCl0p4

Fine, I'll call 'em 'Mosquito Food' instead. Nigger.

But this black man says they deserve to be called niggers.

The strongest move the blacks can do right now is to stop being affected by the word nigger. They will never understand everytime one of them chimps out over a word, it makes the word more powerful. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but so may my own culture.

dear mister nigger

only niggers neel in the nfl

stop bein a nigger

Use these instead mkay?

Africoon
Boogat
Cotton-Picker
Darkness
Egot
Frostbite
Gatorbait
Hambone
Inky
Jigaboo
Knuckle-Dragger
Lando
Melon Johnny
Nooc
Oil Slick
Porch Monkey
Quashee
Rockfish
Sambo
Tar Baby
Uncle Ben
Vanilla Gorrilla
Wool Head
Xbox 3-Niggy
Yard Ape
Zoo Monkey

Believe it or not user, everyone here isn't using the N-word.

Notice those who are not doing it as well please.

Nigger, this is the one place online where I actually use the word nigger. Most people here don’t run through the streets yellin nigger at every nigger in the nigger city. This is where people vent, instead of lashing out at people in the streets like a goddamn nigger.

NIGGER

Not all blacks are niggers but all niggers are black.

>t. Salty nigger