Okay buddy.

kirei

S-sex?

You're overestimating the show.

>not available

tsuki

>winning
>implying there's a war to win
I wonder if Curly-kun even remembers Chinatsu's name at this point.

You can tell by the look on her face she can't wait to suck his cock. Probably thirstier than Chinatsu at this point.

I wouldn't be surprised at the rate this is going if by the final episode they've all graduated high school and Curly can't even remember Chinatsu when they pass each other by while he's smashing Akanecchi pussy every night.

Is it almost time?

CLOSURE'D

It's time.

are they going to do it?

I'm waiting on that kissu boys

Akane is undoubtedly into femdom.

Chinatsu will be the one to take it by hook or by crook.

NICE

>Chinatsu
Who?

>[Ohys-Raws] Tsuki ga Kirei - 08 (MX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4

ITS OUT BOYS

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Please be another Shitnatsu getting destroyed episode.

You tell me.

>[HorribleSubs] Tsuki ga Kirei - 08 [720p].mkv

>Yukata Akane
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

NEXT

第9話風立ちぬ
2017年6月8日(木)放送

中3の秋は進路の季節。
のんびり構えていた小太郎もいよいよ、茜との会話にその話題が出始める。
そんな中、茜は中学最後の大会へ。
こっそり観に来た小太郎の前でのラストランで自己ベストを更新、有終の美を飾るが――。

i like curly's Dazai quotes, what a cultured man

>Hardly any slut squad
>The main characters actually interact and spend time together
>They can actually make full sentences when talking to each other
>Akane shuts up the slut squad
Best episode yet.

here we go

Oh yeah, and the cellphone thing was a little fight they had over what I assume is them both picking options for something because he really likes his and she really likes hers. Also he's in her phone as Darling. Cheers, ESLfags who don't know moon and EOPs.

How much pain is hidden behind that smile?

That was fucking boring.

>Where's muh shitty melodrama!
Go find an Okada show, you faggot.

I like how they used a slow version of Natsumatsuri for the kiss scene.

MY PAIN IS GREATER THAN YOURS!!!

This dude is horny isn't he, Two episodes and two kisses, The last one counts alright.

I don't want drama to happen but I just keep expecting it, If they give this show a sad/break up ending this is the worst fucking show in existence, They're so perfect for each other just give me my soppy love story.

This show is way too fucking cute.
>that double wish
I keep expecting something awful to happen and all I got was
>#wet
during the rehearsal.

>sensei has Rohan pictures as slideshow for her wallpaper
Man she's thirsty.

Lads I can't fucking handle this show it's way too cute my heart can't take it every fucking episode I'm just grinning the whole way through.

5 minutes in and my Gynophobia already hit me

I want to have a threesome with these two girls. Also maybe add in Miu.

Women love horses.

CHINATSU BTFO again
SLUT BTFO
CAN ONE MAN BE MORE ALPHA?!

How wet is she in this scene?

Who?

>Glasses girl AND sensei are after Roman
How can one man be so based?

Who will love this horse?

Smooth.

>all this QUALITY
Time for another recap lads.

>That guy stuck in the friendzone at the end
Women are shit

Nobody warned me this show would give my diabetes.

Probably wet enough to flood the whole town. I don't even blame her after what Curly pulled in last week's episode and this week's episode. If I were Akane, I'd be getting on my knees getting ready to suck his dick.

>Bitches don't know about my japanese drum dance

Obsessed

Holy shit

Pretty good episode, even with all the QUALITY.
I can't wait for roman to smash sensei's pussy

Try to keep the /r9k/ in check. We didn't see her lead him on, we just saw him assume it was a date.

They ran out of budget

>tfw the last 2 episodes are an introspection into the characters' mind a là evangelion

QUALITY is fun.

Now reverse the genders.

He did it the absolute madman.

Azumi is the slowest guy in the school

Now we know why he's not on the track team

Don't reply to tripfags,user.

he's one of the better tripfags in Sup Forums

>he's one of the nicest smelling shits in the sewer

Contact name: Darling

>Still angry?
>pls respond
>Why?
>Not saying anything?
>I'm sorry about yesterday.
>I said too much too.
>But really
>I absolutely
>Love you more
No. I love you more
>Come on
>Are you trying to pick a fight again?
>I hate you!
Well I love you.
>Moo

Literally one of the most alpha romance anime MCs in recent history. Usually in romance anime the kiss is reserved for the final episode before credits roll but this guy is going all in. I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if they show them married by the final episode. He's not fucking around with the usual drama tropes.

>implying there is anything good about someone who uses a tripcode solely to create an internet persona

No. Go away

Do girls wear bad sandals on purpose, just for romance cliches?
That shit always happens.

Our girl would just wear socks, the absolute madman.

Some slight tinge of tsundere, I love it.

I want to lick her feet and cum on her sandals and make her wear them again.

>first scene after OP
>purposefully focusing on disgusting CG crowds
aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Holy shit, Sensei likes Roman as well? Did they reveal it at some point before this episode? God damnit, I missed that.

Just ignore the tripfags and ledditors.

But is this really Curly and Akane? I thought it was just supposed to be random couples as they use different nicknames for each other every episode. But it'd be cute if this is just showing different stages of Curly and Akane's relationship in non-chronological order.

They could so easily not include them and focus budget on other places.

What a fag.
This is never going to last.

And yet, he is faster than Hira.

That cow sticker at the end had me laughing.

WHYYYYYYYYYY

This injury is going to destroy Akane's career.

>yfw the guy at the shrine slips him 2000 yen and a condom next time

She plan on retiring before graduation anyway so it's fine.

Curly-kun will take responsibility. She doesn't have to worry about a single thing. Also this episode made it official, Azumi-kun is now my husbando.

Who /chinatsu/ here

How does it feel to be blown the fuck out?

Jesus, how would you guys feel if you knew your hot teacher is waiting for you to graduate to make a move on you?

When you root for the best girl in romance shows you tend to get used to it.

If this were a Hollywood romance, the girl would die, typically of some wasting disease.

I'm sorry, but did Chinatsu already lose? Oh, that's right. The anime isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only the 7th episode. Does not having the lead at 7th episode count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the anime is still on? Chinatsu is still playing right now and they have been the best girl in the anime for how many episodes now? They're playing against one of the worst girls in the media who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in Dome City. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Chinatsu is one of the best fucking girls in the media, she went close last episode and would of won the Azumi Bowl if she didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Chinatsu wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Akane just stopped short of kissing when they needed to get one, just like Hira did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Chinatsu topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the girl because she's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking girls on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

How come she doesn't have a boyfriend if she's so hot?

Because she's a pedo.