Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lvF19D7WemQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ruining the whole point of the zero requiem for the sake of $$

>There is peace
>Someone decides to fuck up that peace
>Lelouche returns
>Profit

also Susaku will be targeted because someone knows what Lelouche really did and is trying to shatter the narrative of peace he "died" for

He never died you moron

>he thinks the peace lelouch tried to attain wouldn't be gone soon after

fukkatsu means resurrection, not return. Return would be something like kikoto or ritan or fukki.

>history repeats itself
alternatively

>now that the super bad empire has been toppled, some smaller ones are vying for power
>wars, wars everywhere

the same as every season before it
>new britannian commander comes to town
>lelouch accidentally reveals who he is during wacking shippingbait and SoL hijinks and drama
>mecha fight ensues
>lelouch erases the memory of the person who found out or they die
>britannian commander gets killed in over the top fashion
>repeat every 4 episodes or so until it ends

Imperial harem.

who exactly is there to replace Nunnally? Nunnally is the current empress and already gave the areas independence.

It's resurrection for everyone else because they don't know he never actually died

How could he have stolen Charles' code if the way Charles dies is in no way similar to the way V.V. dies?

Through the hand

>this reddit meme is still a thing
Fuck off. I assume you think Spike is still alive as well?

Jupiter.

>Phantom thiefs

>memelouch gets a harem again

Is it me or does the quality seem a lot worse this time around? I don't remember if there was much QUALITY in S1/2 but it is all over the S3 trailer.

2006 was a great year

its about jupiter and the geass powers

where can I watch the trailer?

youtube.com/watch?v=lvF19D7WemQ

Aliens

No ideea. Hopefully we'll see more C.C

100% chance

it seems to me like it's going to be about geass ruining the world, considering a the scene where cornelia is looking at some buddha statue that gets destroyed. Plus there's the imagery of camels in the desert which is often used as imagery for some mysterious thing (see tekken 6 story mode). Cornelia tried to uncover the secrets of geass in r2 so there's a basis for her to be exploring geass. We also see Jeremiah getting electrocuted which basically confirms there's a new geass user around, otherwise why would he want to get read of Jeremiah?
The new geass user might be out to get zero because we see suzaku running away twice in the trailer. Maybe even someone impersonating Lelouch.
>0:09 a few years after zero requiem

Non-ISIS, but actually Sup Forumstier as Japs dislike muslims. Gonna be enjoyable as fuck

this is obviously not true