What does this mean

What does this mean

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aa95jLxZfc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inb4 trumpfags say amnesty is 4d chess and building a wall after legalizing millions of spics is a good strategy

Today is the day I start believing the media.

>today is the day I refuse to question my politicians and trust them blindly with the fate of my nation

What the shills want you to believe: “HAHAHA DRUMPF KEKED YOU ON AMNESTY! IIIIIIIT’S MUELLER TIME!”

Reality: Trump has made the democrats an offer of citizenship for 800,000 DACA illegals in 10 years while chain migration ends, overall immigration decreases, less immigration from shithole countries, and a border wall that can’t be told to not do its job is constructed next time democrats win the White House.

>Today is the day I trust anything

ENJOYING DAVOS MAGAPEDES?

So you admit Trump is advocating for amnesty you faggot?

Its 4d chess goy

he does that shit and he loses 2020. i doubt he will though.

>my nation
>a meme flag and a leaf

Yeah no

>It's not amnesty in the least
>HURR DURR So you admit its amnesty

And the most retarded part you actually prove his point right.

Do you know what amnesty is? I'll ask again.

>allows 800.000 dreamers to potentialy get citizenship in 10 years
>in exchange for basically everything else Sup Forums wants
>but muh amnesty!!!

>Its fake news

25 billion for 800k dreamers. If dems take that deal it will be fucking hilarious.

The shills are trying to distract you from the memo. They were running this exact same narrative last week and Schumer cucked and every single one of these “Drumpf betrayed you!” threads vanished immediately. There are at least 3 of these threads currently up at 5:45AM EST, with the goal being to take everyone’s mind off the memo and get angry at Trump as soon as they check the news.

source faggot

what the fuck happened in switzerland, why DRUMPF changed his mind? FUCKING SHIT

There's everything wrong with illegal immigration. nay kind of scum gets a pass because of lack of controls.

When people are screened and get into the system legally, being subject to any citizen's rights and obligations, I couldn't care that much.

Illegal aliens are the reason why jobs are so badly payed.

Shareblue.

Btw, protecting your integrated illegals come with a price...

Wall, E-verify and end to Chain migration.

He won't win re-election if it is true

Trump will use Dreamers as bargaining chips, and as anyone knows who's read The art of the deal, in order to get what you want you need to give something in return, the trick is to get much more than you give.

Trump wants...
>An end to chain migration
>The wall
>the end of the visa lottery

If we look at two of those demands, the end to chain migration and the visa lottery.

Jamahl wins the visa lottery and becomes a US citizen, now Jamahl can bring in his wife and kids, parents, his brothers and sisters, and so on.

All of those people Jamahl nrought in can then bring in their spouse and kids, mother and father, brothers and sisters etc AD INFINITUM.

under these systems one person can become thousands very easily and that is what is happening, and the original immigrant wasn't even chosen on merit.

The wall is self explanatory and will massively reduce not only illegal immigration, but also the flow of drugs and other things.

Fir all this Trump may grant amnesty to SOME dreamers, and no matter which way you look at it IT'S A GREAT FUCKING DEAL FOR AMERICA and he is not breaking any promises or selling the MAGA movement out, on the contrary he is WINNING!!!

Mind you, the 800k figure is false. Actually, the true number of dreamers is 3.5 MILLION

VIRAL THIS TO NORMIES ASAP

ITS ALL COMING DOWN

youtu.be/aa95jLxZfc4

youtu.be/aa95jLxZfc4

youtu.be/aa95jLxZfc4

Amnesty traded for wall, in 10 years a democrat will say some variation of "tear down this wall", more amnesties every couple decades

FUCKING THIS

He'll only grant amnesty to Dreamers who...

>Arrived as children
>Have never been convicted of any offence
>Are net contributors to society, ie not on welfare

THE REST WILL BE REMOVED.

not to mention each family will shit out 2+ children.

they all need to be removed.

You obviously can't grasp the concept of making a deal.

Some have to stay in order to close the fucking floodgates, and Trump will only allow those who have committed no further offence and are not on welfare, only the productive few will remain in exchange for hundreds of thousands being denied entry every year.

i thought the 3.5million included the extended families that brought kids here and with chain migration we would get stuck with.

Memeflag, sage

that's a shit deal though. what good is a wall when you invite millions of spics into the country?
>b-but they're not criminals nor mooching off welfare
cool story. how many of their children they shit out will be though?

You are either a shill or an idiot.

Right now the borders are wide open and because of policies like the visa lottery, sanctuary cities and chain migration you have hundreds of thousands of poorly vetted and often criminal and ideologically suspect savages flooding in.

With a wall, and the end of those crazy liberal policies all that changes, you get control of immigration, you get to select who comes and vet them thoroughly, in order to get that unfortunately some Dreamers will have to stay, but only the ones who have contributed the most to America.

Would it be better if every dreamer was booted out? Hell yes, but would a deal be possible on all the other things mentioned above, Hell no.

This. The deal heavily favors Trump's agenda.

1) End of chain migration.
2) Merit based immigration(no more shitholers).
3) Reduced number of legally accepted immigrants per year.
4) Permanent border wall.

Keep in mind, the DACA illegals will only get citizenship in 10 years. The four factors above will reduce the number of immigrants coming in over the next 10 years by far greater than 800,000, which means Trump gets everything he wants and the democrats get a massive reduction in their immigration to democratic voter registration pipeline scheme. It's either take that deal or the DACA illegals start getting shipped back in March.

SENIOR LE TRUMPO

>make spics legal
>spics have children
>more spics in country
i really don't give a shit if they've "contributed to america" or not. a spic is a spic. how many here now are the result of regan's shitty deal?

>chain migration
well at least we can die slower amirite?

There are people on this board shilling for 3 MILLION illegals getting citizenship

This is the Trump redditor cult at work.

Since when does the press refer to them as illegal aliens? Sounds like a dog whistle to me.

Anyone who advocates this shit is a race traitor, simple as that.

Unless you advocate for full blow Nazi Germany 2.0 and genocide anyone who isn't 100% Aryan we are doomed as a species.

RACE WAR NOW GAS THE KIKES

I'm sure it's true this time.
I see the same story every week since Trump was elected.

>t. The Daily Stormer

They are already in the US though. So letting a couple stay changes nothing. And in return you get way better border protection to keep future people out.

>What does this mean

It means (((please click this so I can get shekels))).

Wow, literally hitler is calling for amnesty for all illegals.

Sounds like we have some fake news on our hands.

He is taunting the Rats. They have three weeks to come up with DACA or, “It is really a shame the Democrats couldn’t come up with something to help these people they have encouraged for so many years but, regrettably, since they have not THEY HAVE TO GO BACK.”

It means we're getting a wall.

Wow based dreamers, can't wait for them to have 10+ kids and turn Texas blue. So glad I'm a magapede

>It means we're getting a wall.
>building a wall when the problem is already getting amnesty

BASED!

The Rats will NEVER agree to ending chain migration. Trump knows it. Hence there will never be a DACA. The Rats have known for 30 years Amnesty is suicide which is why they have not done it and keep trying to fool the Rats into drinking that poison. Only stupid RINOS like Flake and Graham are dumb enough for that.

How about if you stay, you have to be chipped?

Trump is taunting them. The Rats know if they actually come up with a DACA Bill it is suicide.

>How about if you stay, you have to be chipped?
>Still breed like rats meaning their kids will be citizens since Trump will never bother repealing birthright citizenship

B-B-B-B-BASED!!!!!

>It doesn't matter if we become a minority in our own country, we have le god emperor

It means, if you want a tough immigration policy, you need to unironically vote for an enlightened globalist.

the wall alone isn't worth it
we need more
e verify
end visa lottery
chain migration
birth tourism

Hillary being president would've redpilled whites into actually doing something like breaking this shithole apart. Trump has only whitepilled people meaning that they won't bother doing anything about demographic displacement.

I am telling you this is Kabuki theatre. The Rats know if they do amnesty for every Brown or Black voter they get they lose one blue collared voter. They realized this a long time ago. They don’t want ACTUAL Amnesty, they want Brown and Black voters to vote for them because they PROMISE Amnesty (but notice they never deliver, is there ONE Rat BIll with Amnesty in COngress right now? No.). The GOP is not stupid enough to do Amnesty. They tried to quietly “fix immigration” in the mid 90s and thought they could pull it off. Talk radio mentioned it in the morning and by noon the DC switchboard was in meltdown. No one could place a call. The GOP learned that day. Stay the fuck away from Amnesty because Americans DO care no matter what the fucking kike media says.

>And in return you get way better border protection to keep future people out.
people said the same shit in the 80s when spics were 6% and now they're nearly 17%. do you think that increase is entirely from chain migration and a open border? give a spic amnesty and it only encourages his neighbors to come here looking for the same thing.

FUGGIN BASTE!!!

E-verify is not one of his demands unfortunately.

Fuck off with that fat kike

He doesn’t need to. It is already law it just is not enforced.

The thing to remember here is that this is not actually amnesty. It is essentially putting these 800k (not 3.6M!) illegals on parole. This means that there will be 10 or 12 or 15 years for them to fuck up and get deported. This will serve to weed out the bad ones. This deal is nearly perfect since we get $25B for the wall, $5B for improvement of ICE, no lottery, no chain migration and possibly e-verify (not mentioned specifically but that doesn't mean it won't happen). Plus, remember that it was Trump, not Schumer, who put DACA back on the table. This fact will not be lost on everyone. The Dreamers have been camped outside of Schumer's house for two days sticking a dick to him. Trump offering so-called amnesty will swing some of these to the Red side (how many is uncertain but most legal Mexicans I know hate wetbacks). For those of you "whites are always better" that can't accept that there are good non-whites: Stop living under a rock. Good genes are good genes. Trump is a god.

>Today is the day gorilla fighting and cheeseburgers became real

either a boomer and/or a spic.

>you can have everything you want
>you just have to swallow this poison
fuck off faggot

Either a jew and/or a tumblerina

lol only kikes and landwhalres don't like based niggers amirite my fellow pede?

It means as part of a deal for the wall, end of chain migration, end of immigration quotas, end of sanctuary cities, etc etc Trump might be willing to give the DACA faggots probationary residence visas. That means, conceivably, they could apply for citizenship..... in 10-15 years.

Based Donald.

365D underwater pocket pool.

> Go to Davos
> Be a globalist
Pick two of these things and do both of them

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

What about the american continent?
Is that supposed to be fos the NATIVE AMERICANS??

We keep the winners and kick out the losers

This is such an obvious shill thread it's pathetic

You must join the army and fight the legion of bugs to earn citizenship