5d chess

Um, think again sweetie.

Path to citizenship for DACA =! Amnesty for "dreamers"

Jesus christ...

Trump is amerimutt-prime

>the absolute state of MAGApedes

C A R A C A L L A?

THIS IS JUST A SHILL THREAD MAGA PRAISE KEK

Kicking out dreamers is inhumane and I'd gladly trade dreamer amnesty for the wall

Y'all need to chill and let Orange Cheeto work his magic.

>suggests
>TOTALLY CONFIRMED, RIGHT GUISE?!?

God, you’re fucking retarded. You may as well have given us another one of those articles that say “sources close to the President tell us” piles of rectal mucus that pass for journalism these days. Go hang yourself.

Eternal not brightness of the left =)

I remember Australians at least put efforts into shitposting.

If it gets him the wall, he will do it. I think Spencer has stated he would support this, otherwise a wall will not happen.

trump has always wanted democrats to blow the deal with DACA vs the wall
so that he gets to destroy DACA and blame it on the democrats
its not good enough to just get what he wants
he wants to also damage the image of the opposing people

>build a wall AFTER giving millions amnesty

Oh, such a great idea. Trump and his supporters are geniuses.

So no argument then?

You actually have to tell us how he destroys DACA

Please explain, how is the wall going to benefit somebody other than 400 million Americans.

No seriously explain, how is the wall going to benefit somebody else

Dems will never agree to a wall, therefore never agree on DACA. Thus it expires (a req placed by Obama for congress to make a descision). Once DACA expires (aka is destroyed) all those spics have to go home. Now do you understand?

Did you not read the article? Trumps going to cave on DACA.

>Right now there's some piss-poor herder in a shithole country who is saving up their pennies in the hope of sending their child to America by legal means to attend a college so they can have more of a chance than they did
>By the time their kid is granted a visa and comes over, the college system will have totally and utterly collapsed
>Kid will return after a few years talking about the virtues of social justice, leading the father to kill his child and himself

>DAAAAAAAAAADDY!!!!!

I'm not a fan of the idea, myself. If the alternative is to not get the wall and Trump losing the next election, I think it MIGHT be the lesser of 2 evils. It's unfortunate that republicans can't push the wall through without giving something.