Turbosubversive Operation

Turbosubversive Operation

me and my gf are embarking on a magical journey. we will start a project using her cute girly face and my art and webdev skills in order to create a fake online persona based on her. she will do sjw type blogging, agree with all mainstream leftie talking points, virtue signal hard as fuck, and give sheeple opinions on current political events. she will also ocassionally post her face and do amas etc, in order to keep up appearances.

but the main content ammo will be a shitty girly webcomic, that tries to be funny but is really just shallow regurgitating of conformist propaganda doctrine. think horsie but with in a cute silly girly art style. we will also do patreon and all that shit in order to fund the operation and syphon shekels out of idiots.

here's where it gets good: after critical mass following is achived, we will slowly start turning the ship around, and using the following and social media presence to redpill people. this fictional girl will do a 180 and end up full blown 1488 and take her audience with her.

what does Sup Forums think? i won't post it on here when i start the project because i need to mantain high opsec.

what shitty lefty webcomics are out there (for inspiration) ?

>pic related: my gf

I've thought of that before. Figured someone must have done it at some point. But I can't think of any examples. This has potential. It's a lot of work though. Idk how I could last regurgitating leftist bullshit with sincerity.

what a retarded idea
post her tits

finally found the sauce
neet

Obviously it would work if done correctly, but you'd really need to get into the mind of the brainwashed SJW, and create an iconic comic at the same time.

The question is, are these people actually worth your time?

I require a digital image of her mammary glands to verify your given statement and to sign a metaphysical contract of my further involvement.

I think.. That's a nasty fucking tongue and she could probably use some listerine.

She looks 13
Continue

But dear sir that means that the OP is around this age as well which violates the global rule no.1

*no.2 fug

HAHHAHAHAAH

tits or gtfo

I want her tongue up my ass

If this girl can deepthroat like that, she can simultaneously lick the ballsac. Fuck, i am jelly nao

Post her tatas then kill yourselves

Make sure you have the cash to bankroll large-scale promotion of your blog. You'll need to pump it out to the normies. Might even help ironically posting your leftist comics on Sup Forums. Plebbitor will probably read it here and flock you you just on the principle that Sup Forums hates it.

kek!!

Do it. The biggest issue would be getting actually popular. It'll be a long journey. Daily or at least semi daily comics regurgitating leftist trash. You'll have to find yourself with "leftist" humor. Once you begin the transition, you'll have to play it so carefully. Just start with a slightly edgy joke rather than the vanilla moral high ground shit that leftist comics normally are.

You'll have to find a way to write them during the transition that reverses the "IM RIGHT AND YOU ARE SILLY" in a subtle, tactful way.

I legitimately wish you the best of luck.

Lurk the leftist cartoon threads. Plenty of inspiration there. Post some of your artwork.

She got niggershit in her blood

Sounds good, subversion's always the way to go on sheep.

Luckyyyy.
Make her jewish and then attack her with antisemite comments to attract instant popularity. Then Patreon, Gofundme.
Saved.

It's she part saint Bernard?

Wanna know how I know you're gonna fuck it up? You're here posting about it instead of actually doing it. High op-sec my ass your lips are loose sailor.