>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 24
>Syrian gov’t calls latest accusation of chemical weapons usage ‘lies’
>Tillerson blames Russia for E ghoutha chem. attack, admits he doesn't know who did it
>Turkish warplanes start bombing Manbij. TFSA captures Adamanli&‘Umar Ushagi towns in Afrin
>Turkey:287 kurds killed. YPG denied, claims only 15-20 fighters were killed. YPG claims it killed 203 TFSA fighters
>Kurdish forces:There are no SAA troops in Afrin
>SAA to halt military operations in Idlib once Abu Dhuhour Airport is secured
>DeZ:SDF capture Gharanij town, 10km north of Haijn
>OPCW invited by Damasc&Russia to visit captured warehouses where rebels stored chemical weapons
>Report:US-coalition killed up to 11k civis in 40 months
>Pentagon:YPG fighters that leave IS front for Afrin will lose support
>US claims 150 ISIS terrorists killed in eastern Syria
>Report:Turkish military column enter W Aleppo in order to open a new fronton Afrin
>Latakia:SAA repells HTS attack
>Saudi-led coalition captures Hamily area in Taiz
>Houthis repell Saudi offensive in the Najran Region of Saudi Arabia

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8Zx4kHLZPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=evKTIRwjCvk
poal.me/xbwlq2
almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-iraqs-air-force-receives-six-south-korean-built-warplanes-many-come/
youtube.com/watch?v=BmdVfBbCIG4
bestgore.com/electrocution/man-sit-hole-slow-execution-machine-gun/
twitter.com/aa_russian/status/956471354311704577
rt.com/usa/416916-f35-pentagon-operations-report/
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201801251061057341-syrian-kurds-capture-turkish-soldiers-afrin/
washingtoninstitute.org/fikraforum/view/from-qamishli-to-qamishlo-a-trip-to-rojavas-new-capital
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good afternoon, hail Israel

Good morning, /sg/

>Turkish Foreign Minister announces his country's refusal to discuss the safe area in Syria with Washington
>Turkey Deputy Prime Minister: the establishment of a safe area rather than Operation Afrin in Syria is not an option
>Turkish Deputy Prime Minister: If Washington wants to avoid a possible confrontation in Syria, it must stop supporting militants
>Deputy PM Bozdağ: The US should stop supporting YPG militants, review its forces on the ground if it wants to avoid possible clash with Turkey during its anti-terror operations in Syria
Guess Trump didn't phone call hard enough. Wonder what's next in this shitshow.

HI there

This is Deepy.

Some fuckhead impersonated me at the end of the last thread. Just wanted to say that.

If someone does not bake within 10 minutes of claiming to do so, bake another.

Quite funny that the impersonator timed his move.

Obviously the SAKike

Do you have a cutie israeli gf or you just post them?

youtube.com/watch?v=u8Zx4kHLZPQ

Good evening and death to America, of course.

>t. SAkike

Operation Euphrates Sword when ?

Oops I posted the wrong one. Oh well

11th for annihilation

Keep your popcorn near, it must be exciting.

this sandnigger general does not belong on an american website
now i get that you're also russian shills
and thats cool & all
but please, go back 2 reddit for me sweeties
and if you're an american who frequents these threads, you're a traitor to your fucking country & should be deported to russia

Amin

Hopefully taking down Turkish jets soon.

vote in poll
poal.me/xbwlq2
poal.me/xbwlq2
poal.me/xbwlq2
poal.me/xbwlq2

>Cheering when sandniggers kill each other is unamerican
Spotted the communist spy

OH SAY CAN YOU SHART
IN THE LOCAL WALLMART

>oh shid
>trumb helb us

>Iraq’s air force receives six South Korean-built warplanes with many more to come
Iraq’s air force has received a boost in recent days following the arrival of six new warplanes of South Korean design. Another 18 of the fighters are on the way.

Several days ago, official sources reported the arrival of half-a-dozen South Korean-built FA-50 Golden Eagle fighter jets to the Iraqi Air Force making good on a contract reached between Baghdad and Seoul’s military export authorities in December 2013.

Another eighteen FA-50 aircraft are yet to be delivered most likely in the years to come for a total of 24 jets to equip two fighter squadrons. The warplane has entered service with the Iraqi Air Force under the designation T-50IQ.

The FA-50 is a development of the T-50 advanced trainer, configured as light fighter. It is a diverse little aircraft, capable of reaching mach 1.5 if required and being able to function in both the air-to-air and ground attack roles.

In addition to a built-in rotary cannon, the FA-50 can be armed with rockets, bombs (guided and unguided) and missiles.
almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-iraqs-air-force-receives-six-south-korean-built-warplanes-many-come/

BASED kara boga

Good evening, are you finally ok?

>and if you're an american who frequents these threads, you're a traitor to your fucking country & should be deported to russia
For any inhabitant of your country it will be an ecouragement or even maybe reward.

Look at her dead eyes you can almost smell that greasy kike off camera giving her instructions for his filthy Israel propaganda

Hello habibi.
YES.

I was waiting very patiently for some Deepbake ha. Ty for clearing that up
>ASSAD GIVE US HIS ENERGY
>the absolute madman has enough to spare

Troll post but it has some truth to it. The people that frequent these generals are literally Muslims and shill for them all the time. They just get an excuse because they shill for the "based" Shiite Islam which "fights the jews" but nobody ever mentions that they have the exact same beliefs as the Sunnis except for a minor difference in Muhammad's lineage.

Let the airstrikes commence

hbb no

Yeah but they are few in number so they aren't problematic

At last, I'm happy. What was it?
Also, do you check all this shit at mail?

>The people that frequent these generals are literally Muslims and shill for them all the time.
nope i just like geopolitics

This, and I like shitposting with the Dutch flag because people assume you're either t0rk or k*rd

What is going on here?

>not using the gif version

Not that it bothers me, but why did /sg/ consensus turn on the Kurds so fast?

A long time ago /sg/ loved the furry little beauties. Now everyone hates them? What happened?

Setting the record straight. Everyone should watch this. Ultimate redpill.

Oh, it will be SLOW day.
Should i?
>What was it?
Me being degenerative autist, in short.

Only anti-Assadists like K*rds

They were offered a good deal to remain in Syria, instead they chose death. I hope they enjoy it.

Thank you Mexibro, saved. You can come visit anytime. If the wall gets built do you think it will become a tourist destination and will you be taking a selfie with it in the background?

>HALP AMERIGA

>so fast?
>fast

its over a year

>The people that frequent these generals are literally Muslims
What's your problem exactly?
I personally shill for sunni islam here just for keks.

Please fill and admit this form so we may help resolve your issues

Does FSA consist mostly of anti-kurd Arabs who were subjected by kurd rule? Or is it just mercenaries?

Are the SDF and YPG separate entities at this point?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!

The "FSA" that fights in Afrin consists mostly of durkas bussed from Idlib.

> I personally shill for sunni islam here just for keks.

Is this from MiA?

Nope, SDF consists mostly of YPG. YPG is the major political and military force in the SDF regions too.

what is it?

that dickhead with the rocket launcher. i hope he sperges before the end of the vid

fuck this weather

YPG manifesto, basically FOSCIST TORKS WE FIGHT FOR HUMANITY OH INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY HALP

im waging, whats the vido?

The YPG is the armed wing of the Democratic Union Party (PYD) and is the Syrian branch of the outlawed Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK). The PKK has been fighting Turkey for decades and is designated a terrorist by numerous countries, including the U.S. Former Defense Secretary Ashton Carter even admitted during a congressional hearing in April 2016 that the YPG and the PKK were “organically linked.”

This is why U.S. Special Forces Commander General Raymond Thomas asked YPG personnel to rename themselves, in order to circumvent NATO ally Turkey in the anti-ISIL. “With about a day’s notice they declared they were the Syrian Democratic Forces [SDF],” Thomas said at the July 2017 Aspen Security Forum in Colorado.

He continued mockingly, amid laughter from the audience. “I thought it was a stroke of brilliance to put ‘democracy’ in there somewhere,” he said. “But it gave them a little bit of credibility. I was lucky to have a great partner like Brett McGurk with me, because they were asking for things that I couldn’t give them. They wanted a seat at the table, whether it’s Geneva, or Astana, or wherever the talks are happening about the future of Syria. But because they have been branded as the PKK they could never get to the table. So we paired them militarily and McGurk was able to keep them in the conversation.”

>Edgy westerners going on the gommunist revolution train fighting with the k*rds

bestgore.com/electrocution/man-sit-hole-slow-execution-machine-gun/

I wonder how many of them are corporate mercenaries? They neither look nor dress or are equipped in the traditional Kurdish manner.

More important question is, will YPG stay bent over and let America plough them?
Undoubtebly there's alot of money involved to keep them quiet and submissive.

twitter.com/aa_russian/status/956471354311704577
>video

So this... is the power of YPG....

Those are western volunteers such as the famous Michael Israel.

>name my band

This is a bit weird, since SDF is meant to be about the whole of Syria becoming a democratic islamic state, and YPG is meant to be about parts of Syria succeeding to form a Kurdish national state.

So now the "Syria must remain united and be democratic" people are the same as the "parts of Syria must be broken off" people.

why do you watch vids like that if it makes you sad senpai?

I find it odd how someone can be rebellious enough to find a "counter-movement" to join but not rebellious enough to know what the fucking context of the movement is.... the irony of becoming a tool for what you were attempting to rebel in the first place is... dare I say... extremely cringe

see

what the fuck is the blue BB gun doing there

LARPing in Afrin band

rt.com/usa/416916-f35-pentagon-operations-report/

>Half of F-35 fleet grounded by tech problems – Pentagon report
The most expensive weapons program in the world will not meet its testing schedule and of the Joint Strike Fighters already delivered only half can actually fly, according to a scathing new Pentagon report.
“The operational suitability of the F-35 fleet remains at a level below service expectations and is dependent on workarounds that would not be acceptable in combat situations,” said the report published on Tuesday by Robert Behler, the new director of operational testing and evaluation (DOTE) at the Department of Defense.

The 60-page section on the F-35 was part of a larger report on all Pentagon operational testing in the fiscal year 2017.

Last year’s report by Director Michael Gilmore identified “2,769 deficiencies” in the fighter jet’s performance. Some 1,748 of those have been “closed via the review processes now in place,” Behler’s report said. However, of the 301 problems identified as Priority 1 and 2, only 88 can be considered in progress, while the remaining 213 are still unresolved.The F-35, built by Lockheed Martin, was supposed to finish the 16-year development phase this year. The fifth-generation stealth fighter was supposed to be a modular design, with modifications adapting it for service in the US Air Force (F-35A), the US Marine Corps (F-35B) and the US Navy (F-35C). This was supposed to save money on manufacturing and maintenance. In practice, that has not worked out quite as planned, and the cost of the F-35 program has been estimated at $1.2 trillion, for operations and support through to 2070.

CS:GO skin

Reliability rates have “stagnated” around 50 percent, “a condition that has existed with no significant improvement since October 2014, despite the increasing number of new aircraft,” Behler’s report says. One notable trend is the increase in the percentage of jets designated “Not Mission Capable due to Supply,” meaning that they cannot fly due to lack of replacement parts.

“At no point did the overall fleet, nor did the average of any specific variant persistently exceed 60 percent availability,” according to the report.“No common root cause has been identified” for multiple reports that the plane’s oxygen system was not functioning properly, which the DOD calls “pilot physiological events.” The reports caused the Air Force to temporarily ground F-35 operations at Luke Air Force Base in Arizona in June. The program is investigating the possibility of “onboard oxygen generation system (OBOGS) degradations in the fleet,” according to the report.

Lockheed has had to redesign the wings on the F-35C naval version of the fighter to support the pylon launcher for the AIM-9X Sidewinder air-to-air missile. Meanwhile, the Marines’ F-35B was experiencing “unanticipated cracks in the main landing gear and structural frame” and “engine restrictions prohibiting some flight operations.”

The F-35B has a tire problem, with the average lifespan currently below 10 landings. The program is struggling to find a tire “strong enough for conventional high-speed landings, soft enough to cushion vertical landings, and still light enough for the existing aircraft structure,” the report noted.

Tests on the F-35B had to stop in February 2017, as the test model “had so many repairs it was no longer representative of the production aircraft.” The program is yet to obtain a replacement test article.

Yeah, I read that. I am just confused as to how the two ideologies merge.
SDF is not just the kurds, there are arabs in there. And SDF has said it wants to keep Syria whole and united.
Meanwhile, PKK/YPG/PYD are strictly secessionist kurdish nationalists.

The two labels have different ideologies, yet currently with many arab SDF forces defeated, they are practically the same people.

Both the F-35B and the F-35C use an air refueling probe whose tip breaks off too often, “resulting in squadrons imposing restrictions on air refueling.”

Several classified “key technical deficiencies” affect the firing of the AIM-120 AMRAAM air-to-air missile, while “system-related deficiencies” are affecting the jet’s ground-attack capabilities.

The F-35 was built around the Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS). The software’s final version has gone through 31 iterations, but has yet to be rolled out because of “key remaining deficiencies,” including vulnerability to cyberattacks.Contributing to the “already overloaded” repair backlog is the fact that the diagnostic software often mistakenly flags parts for failure, requiring them to be sent back to Lockheed Martin for testing. They then come back to the supply chain marked “Re-Test OK” (RTOK), while the planes sit in hangars unable to fly.

A March 2017 report by the Project on Government Oversight (POGO) concluded the only thing stealthy about the F-35 was its price tag. In 2016, problems with the F-35 compelled Senate Armed Services Committee chairman John McCain (R-Arizona) to dub the program“a scandal and a tragedy.”

Berlin today

>right guy has his entireface covered.
>left guy barely hodling RPG and looks like soyboy with mouthstache

This has to be comedy. Turkey is doing a favor to the home countries of these faggots, killing them.

This makes my biji biji

The dollar unites them.

politics in the middle east = your enemy is my enemy, we're friends.. fight first negotiate after (and by negotiate i mean split factions and most likely kill each other)

They don't merge at all. It's purely a burger proxy that holds together because of Pentagon support and nothing else.
SDF has small Assyrian militias which want some of the territory claimed to be "rojava" too.

OUCH to the lockheed fanboys hahahaa

The kurds do not belong anywhere west of the Euphrates. This was all planned anyway once they were done with ISIS the kurds were to be hammered back into place.

>Syrian Kurds Claim They Captured 16 Turkish Soldiers in Afrin
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201801251061057341-syrian-kurds-capture-turkish-soldiers-afrin/

arabs in SDF are mostly there because they were terrified of ISIS back in the day, not because they like SDF

>Qamishli is experiencing an advanced Kurdification process. It is hard to know how far the PYD will go in its "cooperative" economic project, but it is likely that it will only serve to reverse the power relations between the Kurds and the Arabs. As a Kurdish intellectual said to me in 2011: ‘’Kurds have lived as a minority on their territory, Arabs will have to learn to live as a minority in the historical territory of the Kurds if they wish to remain.’’ Behind the smoke screen of their egalitarian ideology, the Kurdish national project manifests itself. The PYD tried to disguise it as long as possible to ally the Arab tribes of the area against the Islamic State and to maintain international support. Some will surely argue that the PYD project is revenge for years of oppression under Arab authorities and a measure of social justice for the Kurdish people. However, according to Ibn Khaldun, the PYD political project is just spoliation in favor of a new assabiyya (group cohesion). It is also necessary to consider the sectarian factor in the process of ethnopolitical purge since the Kurdish pro-KDP middle class is also a victim. Qamishli becomes Qamishlo, and the Hotel Semiramis, the high place of the "little Paris" of the 1950s, is occupied by the small children of the agricultural proletariat. The former owner, a Syriac Catholic, has fled to Canada, and there is no more French wine.

further read;
washingtoninstitute.org/fikraforum/view/from-qamishli-to-qamishlo-a-trip-to-rojavas-new-capital

Why so?
Its sunny in capitol.

>right guy has his entireface covered.

>Kurdish intellectual

sdf claimed to shot down several airplanes and claimed to destroy several tanks as well.