Europe and the Yugoslavian Civil War

So back when there was a clusterfuck of a civil war going on in the Europe continent what exactly where the other nations doing? To my knowledge I only know of sanctions and Germany smuggling weapons to the Croats.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1993/02/14/despite-un-embargo-weapons-flood-into-balkans/a3bef4f5-8ac0-49c2-ba12-44db8cc20c27/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what exactly where the other nations doing?
eating popcorn

So no nations saw a spike in right wing politics because of the refugees from the war?

No. Why

Because we are seeing one now with all the refugees because of the wars in the Arab world? But that's not where I want to go with this thread, I don't want to know what the rest of Europe was doing while the Balkans had another cluster fuck.

we are sorry

What should they have been doing? It was an internal issue NATO should have never gotten involved nor the UN

Croats and Slovenians have 98 -100 average IQ, others have 89 - 92. I think this explains a lot. They need us we don’t need them.

Refugees from the Balkans were white though?

But they where communist

Different kind of refugees and far smaller groups.

that's a meme though. serbia as a whole has 91iq because kosovo is included in overall result

Nato ordered Hungary to destroy and get rid of its ww2 weapons and supplies which they did by selling all of it to us.

LMAO

serbs are little ruskies, no one wanted big ruskies to be involved
it would be syria 0.5 alpha version

>Germany smuggling weapons to the Croats.
Never happened. That were other some other countries.

What were other countries doing?

For the Croatian part until 1992. they were waiting and shiling for Serbia to finish to job (especially UK and France because muh ww2 alliance). Serbia failed so they recognised Croatia at the end.

bur they did, probably he most among others

washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1993/02/14/despite-un-embargo-weapons-flood-into-balkans/a3bef4f5-8ac0-49c2-ba12-44db8cc20c27/
>German customs authorities said they have 18 active investigations underway involving illegal smuggling of military equipment to Croatia. In Hungary, Poland and Germany, police and customs officials have intercepted shipments of assault rifles -- up to several thousand at a time -- as well as other light weaponry bound for Croatia.

this is true. also (((anglos))) were shilling hard because they were responsible for creation of both yugoslavias. seriously fuck them, they're literally kikes

>bur they did, probably he most among others
*but *the

But communist

>When your military intelligence fabricates a Serb army plan for the ethnic cleansing of Kosovo and mistakenly name it Podkova instead of Podkovica, but that's ok cause the Krauts won't know the difference anyway.

We gave the Croats 10 000 AK-47.
Serbs retaliated by "accidentally" bombing a few Hungarian villages next to the border, on the Hungarian side.
Croats repaid the AKs with 10 000 migrants, in 2015
Best neighbors

>Croats repaid the AKs with 10 000 migrants, in 2015
The Balkans sense of humor lives on.