ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING

THIS IS BIG - Video of Jordan Petersen refusing to answer question about Jewish role in Bolshevism

pewtube.com/user/CustomerService/rdw36SM?autoplay=on

2 min video of guy asking question about Jewish role in Bolshevism.

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!

This has massive redpill potential.

"WHY DIDN'T PETERSEN ANSWER THE QUESTION.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LsB5vHs_83Q&app=desktop
voanews.com/a/russians-josef-stalin-greatest-figure-history-poll/3916559.html
themoscowtimes.com/news/majority-of-russians-regret-soviet-collapse-poll-says-60039
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Spread this around and ask questions like : what is he afraid of?

The guy asking the question seems like a calm intelligent guy. Why won't PETERSEN answer him?

Spread it on twitter to big b alt right figures

Enoch. Spencer, kmac, jazzhands etc.,

Jordan was asked about the book "200 years together" a year or two ago, and went off saying it hasn't been translated. Then this user you posted, just calls him out. Hes got nothing. Why do people even listen to Peterson??

>Worships a magical sandnigger in space, aka "dead kike on stick"

Yeez, wonder why.

>what is he afraid of?

Losing his job and possibly his freedom because questioning the jews is still illegal in Canada.
Sad subversion work here

All according to plan.

cuck

>Hes got nothing. Why do people even listen to Peterson??

Enoch said on TRS the other day that (((they))) are putting all their efforts into stopping the conversion of alt lite into alt right.

Petersen is their tool to do that.

>worships nothing
>country in shambles
yeez wonder why

nothing will ever come of this

Then he should say that. Instead of talking his shit about truth all the time. He should say "I will go to jail if I answer that" instead he walks away and makes fun of him. He acted in bad faith.

nice

spacing

faggot

Ever since whitepowergate i can't stand to hear his useless boomer voice. Sure is a lot Peterson spam around here lately

>"I married a commie kike and am one myself" >Enoch
GTFO TRSodimte

I guess the character assasination via his daughter didn't work out so now you're taking this route. I thought you faggots didn't clock in until 6:30am est? You get in early?

this
he is still state funded

J-P btfo kek

You know well enough that Jews can reduce this man to rubble if they so choose. Only an idiot in his position would mention ((them)). He has nothing to gain.

He can either redpill millions by making them question ((their)) tactics and move on to bigger redpills or he can crash his wave on the cliffs and reach no one.

>Why do people even listen to Peterson??
why not? he is entry level; a sometimes necessary first step to questioning the world around them for many of a fatherless, forgotten and hated generation of young white men. soon enough they will look deeper into the Right and into the reasons it's all so bad. but for now, just the first step in the Right direction.

>(((they))) are putting all their efforts into stopping the conversion of alt lite into alt right.
>Petersen is their tool to do that.

I would say quite the opposite, (((those))) that constantly try to divorce and defame Peterson's role in bringing more and more further to the Right, often through threads suspiciously like this one.

And makes 100,000 a month from his patron.But ohhh its such a huge risk hes taking

People forget that peterson and molyneux cant legally criticize jews in Canada

JP is a retarded armchair philosopher. If you want to educate yourself start reading instead of listening to these shills sell you their shit.

>stopping the right
only 1 tactic for that, friend: get a guy on stage with his arm raised shouting heil victory.

don't assume peterson doesn't know
I assume he can't let those words out for very obvious reasons

He is a one of us probably from the other side han han han from his demeanor, it's like they always talk on other side han that how media fears a well spoken right winger this is exactly that

I love how people are laughing and smearing but if they were to be pressed to answer, they know the answer is yes.

If nazi LARPers would just leave him alone he would continue to dismantle the radical left unhindered. Baiting him into naming the jew and expecting him to act like David Duke is pants on head retarded. It's very telling that the nazi LARPers on Sup Forums and the leftist mainstream media are both always attacking the same people simultaneously.

>Why do people even listen to Peterson
i really don't know. but that fishing rod looks mighty comfy, i want one

I had to enter random words as my posts were getting tagged as spam fuckin japs

i am not Peterson's target audience. and yes there are better ways of educating youth to begin to confront and reject the status quo of the modern world. I am however positive many have started with Peterson and continued on to better things so why the hate toward Peterson? It is so pointless and counter productive it seems agenda driven.

Questioning gender is also illegal in Canada, but he makes a fat wallet doing it anyway.
I don't get how Sup Forums can be so cultish. First it was Molyneux, now Peterson, and even Trump. They can't do no wrong, everything has to be rationalized.

This is not about Petersen or Canada's law. It's about making his retard fans start thinking "hmmmm why wouldn't he answer the question. What is he so afraid of. I'm going to look into this further"

Spread the vid and ask people why he wouldn't answer the questions.

>200 years together

which one of you was this?

AHAHAHAHAHAH

Intentionally avoiding the jewish question so you cna keep getting big bucks in gigs and interviews

>If Jewish individuals hated Christian Ukrainians enough to starve millions of them to death could the same thing happen today?

>Could Jewish individuals use their positions of power to seek out revenge against places like Europe and Russia that have a history of expelling Jews?

He could have easily said yes and explained how any overrepresented group can take power and harm individuals or another group (like the Marxists he speaks against are doing)

However since free speech (and because he isnt stupid) is not a thing in Canada his answer is: "I can't do it."

THIS

The real honest answer for this is most of those peoples cultish fanbase on Sup Forums are underage/have no real father figure.

wow jesus christ

what a fucking pussy

And maintain the political and economic platform that brought us here

>Tell everyone that Juden Patreon is a kike shill
>Get called a shill

Fuck off you Nazi piece of shit. I fucking hate you faggots as much as all the other fucking leftists. World would be paradise if we exterminated all left and rightwing extremism. Take your lies and shill thread back to stormcucks

>he would continue to dismantle the radical left unhindered.

Bullshit. His job is to keep young men at alt lite civcuck thinking. He is paid by Ezra Levant. Do you really think Ezra Levant really wants JP to go further right?

reddit is pouring into this thread
so is adolescence

>room erupts in laughter
>what a stupid goy HAHAHAH

Peterson is the one with an agenda. He offers nothing of substance and his ideas about the world are shit. He is doing it for the fame and attention for monetary gain. It's sad you can't see through that and buy his shilling.

the more fame he gets the more likely he is to forget about the evils of the international jew. it's best peopel keep him on his toes

Everyone laughs him off, says a lot about the opinions of the audience

thats all anyone can do in the face of the jewish question, that or lie and obfuscate the claims.

everyone knows its true, its just wrong to have those views.

Because he admires and respects Jews, he's said so himself you fucking idiots

Fuck off.
Leave Jordan Peterson alone.
He's pulling people out of delusion.

Molyneux is a fucking kike, why listen to a kike's opinion on anything?

Clean your room goy and remember to support the based rug merchant.

>claim to be Christian
>dodge question about Jews killing millions of Christians

hes such a coward its not even funny

Peterson knows once you go down that rabbit hole there is no coming back up.

This exactly Alex Jones doesn't push da joos rule the world shit.

And this is the guy that pushed Y2K,9/11 inside job(not the Jews), Sandy Hook was a false flag.

The Jew has that much power and it's frightening

Just the statement "I would go to jail if I answer" is probably enough to land him in trouble, just saying

Pulling people from one delusion in to another is not something I would call ''fixing the problem''.

what a kike

Why do so many "shills" here feel the need to destroy this man and tie him to neocuckism preventing him from helping save millions of young white men and Jewish men and save masculinity create family values again and help women ask for powerful men again.

Well answer is obvious. Neocucks don't want powerful young successful men. Shills the lot of you.

>signed carpet
>2k$

IDK Enoch, but here is the best Dr. WLP talking about individualism:
youtube.com/watch?v=LsB5vHs_83Q&app=desktop

Fuck off faggot.
Doing this is the equivalent of blowing up a bridge. Peterson is pulling people across by remaining away from the extremes.
The guy's killing it as is, waking up people in droves.

Holy fucking shit this video is INSANE

>I can’t do it

What the fuck? It’s a simple question. Not even that offensive. This is almost creepy. This video makes me think two things:

Jordan is actually redpilled and one of us to a certain degree

Jews have Peterson by the balls and he is scared

Very weird stuff here

maybe people expect "intellectuals" not to LITERALLY run from a fucking question, it shows a lack of backbone

Even signed MAGA hats go for less.

still not as bad as amuttica

He doesn't want to be dragged down to the level of tinfoil nazi larpers

>Bolshevism
You mean Moshevism?

Hows that? You're acting like his only response could be "1488 heil hitler gas the kikes race war now"

/thread

don't buy intos this shill narrative Peterson is center right and the PERFECT getway drug to the right, only hilldawgs and pretenders want to end him. Also that this thread was created after he redpilled millions on tv is no mistake.
Fuck you shills fuck you all.

Take Nehlen out, senpai, he mentioned the JQ on Twitter and his account was shoah’d immediately afterward. He’s since come to dislike the kike.

You've clearly never listened to what he has to say.
Seeing as how your best argument is a rug.

umm why is there no white person pictured on that ad

"Poll: Russians View Stalin as 'Greatest' Figure in History"
voanews.com/a/russians-josef-stalin-greatest-figure-history-poll/3916559.html

"Majority of Russians Regret Soviet Collapse, Poll Says"
themoscowtimes.com/news/majority-of-russians-regret-soviet-collapse-poll-says-60039

What do you say faggots? Should we send another Jew with 50 million marks to Russia and start the revolution?!!!

Fuck you there isn't anything intellectual about the dumb fucking question. You delusional fucking faggots are nothing more than inflamed hemorrhoids.

Fuck you fuck you fuck you and go to hell you fucking retarded piece of trash. Retarded cucks like you are the reason why SD isn't doing better because you rather go sieg hailing than stop refugees and deal with fucking reality.

no

>the fact that the question asker identified as a jew

fucking BASTE

Nah fuck off mr. Shareblue character assassinator

>armchair philosopher
as opposed to what? on the field philosopher?

This could be a tactic used to destroy him. Be careful anons.

IF YOU DONT NAME THE JEW YOURE PART OF THE PROBLEM

Explaining the Stalin part would take a few walls of text so I won't bother. Russians want the USSR back with the communist part removed as in they miss the simpler life, low crime, superpower status, respect and general stability of that period not to mention nostalgia.

Lol what

Israel is a very controversial topic and their collectivism is right up jordan’s ally

Nothing is stopping him from saying “yes”.

Feels like people who demand this are either 13yo nazi LARPers or shills that want potential threats to commit publicity sudoku.

>could be
Well yea wiz it is obviously a fucking tactic and plan to destroy him. This is what leftists and neocucks always do. They try do same with Trump and have been doing it for years, literally how the KKK was killed.

Speculating about what a person is thinking is an exercise in projection.

It's a brainlet tier waste of time.

>has 70k monthly income
>"clean MY room, buckero"

>"I can't do it"
He knows but he's afraid.

I'm worried that the Jews is just an answer for simple-minded people. Sure, their are covert wars for covert powers, but why is the Jew any more destructive than the Anglo. Both powers view people as cattle and let them die wantonly. Help me hate the Jews, Sup Forums

Yes there is. Because the answer would be No. Dude is a behavioural clinical psychologist professor too. Dude knows how retarded people are to even believe in these dumb fucking conspiracy theories. You are a brainwashed donkey wasting your life away and now helping the Marxists with these dumb arguments and accusations.

Was that an honest answer from him? Was he speaking out of honesty?

In fairness that guy gave a fucking speech not a question. He delivered dozens of premises and then gave a question granting them at the end, it's dishonest and inappropriate.

>Suggesting a book written by a Nobel Prize winner who JP shills for every other lecture is Sup Forums-tier
c'mon lad

SEE THE BOTTOM LINE

>Help me hate the Jews, Sup Forums
Read "the culture of critique" Google the pdf

Its "raise your pitchforks" all over again. Like a paparazzi looking for anything to destroy the credibility of a person just to find a big scoop. This is what happens when you go from Sup Forums directly to Sup Forums.

Nope. He's as cucked as any Canadian