Why are you here sensei!?

With the popularity of Gal Gohan, I'm surprised no one has being bringing this up its basically the same but with the roles reversed.

Because young girls are the best and old women are icky.

I just found this series not 3 hours ago browsing mangaupdates on a whim, MC is yet another dense fuck but sensei is god tier

The whole point is that he is dense though.

You're an idiot, leave the board.

Pretty sure it isn't the point but rather a lazy way to extend the story's life

haha you're right, the title is in the OP. I'm not leaving, but thanks for making me re look If you said nothing I wouldn't have gotten it.

>haha
Get out.

Well probably because this has already been brought up. Last I checked I thought the series was over too.

see

Terrible taste you have there

Kill yourself
Better yet go to your room and never come back out

apparently there is a second part with a new MC and teacher

Why is this so fucking good?
And why are there so few things like this?

if you mean the batoto guy I think he's probably just a moron.

Do you mean the newest comment on Batoto? Because what he's saying is true, the series got recommissioned for a new weekly serialisation in Young Magazine last month, with a new additional MC/teacher pair (delinquent and gentle sensei, pic related)

Im disappointed the gal gohan artist doesnt draw her nude like Why Are You Here Senpai's artist does. I just wanna see some tanned titties.

Also, the senpai manga is nice. I like the art and the humor.

Probably because there was only one chapter translated half a year ago

Im talking about nipple and everything

Well it was pretty mediocre honestly. Gal Gohan is a little more interesting and I think does a better job with the student teacher relationship.
That was basically 8 chapters of fanservice and nothing else.

Apparently the chapters stopped, I hope no. This author needs to draw more nudity.