I want out

For a year the red pill was stuck halfway in my throat, the jews were just a meme.

But I finally see it now, it isn't a meme at all, it really is the jews, I see their influence everywhere now.

I want to be a normie, I don't want to know and think about these things anymore, it's all so wrong...

Go off the grid. You can't lose if you don't play the game

if it was wrong you wouldnt keep seeing it.

It's actually the Chinese m8.

user, I sympathize. But look, you have a really important and wonderful choice to make: truth or lies.

What is truth? Truth is knowing that which is real, that knowledge about existence that is accurate. If something is true, it means that something exists for that truth about it to exist.

If something is a lie... well, nothing exists for that to be true about.

Truth is existence.

Lies are nothingness.

Existness is life.

Nothingness is death.

What do you want, user? Do you want to live life in denial of life, hating it for being horrible? Or do you want to live life in acceptance of life, loving it for simply being?

thats a bit it man. there really isnt any going back

That's the Death Star, right?

There is no going back.
Welcome to Sup Forums, remember, you're here forever.

Chistcucks keep seeing proof of God. Atheists keeps seeing the contrary. postmodernist shill detected
>ib4: but muh feelings

Wrong.

THIS is the Death star

Too late to go back bro. All you can do is go forward.
The worst part for me is realizing how blind my family and friends were.

>Atheists keeps seeing the contrary.
bullshit
show me any proof of no god.

I choose truth and I choose life. Because he is awesome. And because he died. He put Death to death with his death.

See, once he was dead but now he lives forevermore, and he holds to keys to Death and Hades.

(((you)))

Some people are just jerks. Keep on living your life.

They say they are Jews but are of the Synagogue of Satan.

It's just a meme goy. Now go back to sleep.

All 3 are

Woe to him who calls good evil and evil good.

I see this interview spammed a lot here.
Do you think the roastie creamed her panties fantasizing about being roughly pounded by the guy?
I find it plausible.

>want to be a normie
the reason youre here is not becouse of some """"red pill""", its becouse youre a freak like all of us. you cant be normal, freak

Hahahaha Shlomo deals the hard truths.

That's our secret Cap... we're all freaks.

Pffff, stop being an idiot. Just get off pol.

Woe to white people who follow a middle eastern Jewish faith.

Jews are a metaphor for (((them))). Those that create a system that's stacked against regular people. Slaves to debt. Hundreds of thousands in student loans. Took me awhile, user to see through the Jew bullshit; to see it as a metaphor for.. Them. Those who subvert our country.

Get a grip insecurities about your life are seeping into your new found knowledge and how you think people will perceive you on top of how they already do. Chill out. Soon you will find it liberating. Let the truth empower you.