Mfw the left is destroyed in this country

>mfw the left is destroyed in this country
>mfw I'm so happy I will not even care anymore about any Sup Forums and Sup Forums banters

Other urls found in this thread:

data.oecd.org/hha/household-debt.htm
breitbart.com/national-security/2018/01/24/leftist-brazilian-presidential-frontrunner-loses-appeal-10-year-prison-sentence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me too, nothing triggers me anymore.

A decent country must have both a healthy Left and a healthy Right.

Brazil didn't become any better lad, in fact it only fell down even deeper. I honestly feel bad for you. Of you're not overly attached to Brazil try to go elsewhere. If you are, the only encouragement I can give is that the lower you fall the higher the chance that the things will get better.

>being happy in a third world shithole

Jesus man why would you curse another country with that mans existance? A self hating mutt that spergs racist shit on the internet 24/7. Let him stay in HUEland.

Imagine being so autistic that you genuinely thought that everyone who disagreed with you would stop once Lula wasn’t running anymore.
Anyways, enjoy the ban.

what happened?

>needing money to be happy
good goy

He's phoneposting anyway. he has been banned countless times.

says a person from country deeper in debt than any other (300%)
data.oecd.org/hha/household-debt.htm

ah yes i wish we could be as rich and happy as russians

Corrupt politician was convicted of corruption by corrupt judge

what are you talking about? who is op?

Aren't the right just as corrupt though?

The guy who keeps spamming "SOUTHERN BRAZIL IS GERMANIC THEREFORE WHITE" and constantly makes Sup Forums threads here in Sup Forums is up there with /currycel/ as the WORST and most annoying shitposters on this board that constantly ban evade

nice maneuvers

so, you need money after all to be happy

>My communist ass is on fire

Notorious Brazilian shitposter known as the “Sup Forums pardo” that thinks if he spams enough Sup Forums tier threads that euros will think of him as white. Quite pathetic, he’s here 24/7 and has been banned countless times. When you see him, simply report and ignore.

>my sandnigger iranian ass is on fire

even rich russians are miserable

Both amazing and hilarious comments. Reddit gold for you kind gentlesirs!

Also, i'm the one you called "pol pardo' and im not op.
thanks for letting me live in your sandnigger head rent free

All russians are miserable.

Upvoted yours as well my fellow magapede

These leftist tears

False. All a country needs is people who know what they're doing and have the interest of the nation at heart.

What the fuck happened? Explain

How does commenting on corruption in brazilian politics make me a leftist?

Do you remember Lula? Lula is the head of left here. Without him the left here is dead

breitbart.com/national-security/2018/01/24/leftist-brazilian-presidential-frontrunner-loses-appeal-10-year-prison-sentence/

>kikebart

>This ape right here thinks picking sides will solve all problems
>Furthermore, he thinks everyone is like him and base their beliefs on a politician
O macaco virulento...

>said the literal nazi-tier ethnostate thats been run by the same prime minister for almost 10 years

Cry more, just cry more.

dat butthurt

Exactly, we would know best

How do you destroy the leftists? The yellow oligarch leftists in my country are still powerful af despite the """dictatorial""" government.

Stop discussing about things that fly over your head

Sopa de macaco.

>A decent country must have both a healthy Left and a healthy Right.
>healthy Left
:^)

>A decent country must have both a healthy Left and a healthy Right.
>healthy Right
:^)

Literally nobody gives a fuck about your country-sized zoo

You're owned by Arabs and always will

I don't give a shit about you think. Every meme news is showing this.

>thinking Brazil isn't FAR beyond salvation already
a nuclear holocaust is the only thing that can save brazil

Journalists are already butthurt. What a glorious day!

This.

I don't agree, if you rape your left wing, there is always a chance to any country be prosperous again.

when your country is full of niggers and mutts that live in mudhuts, and your entire culture is about having as much sex and parties as you can while doing petty crime, then no, political solutions are not viable

Every country can improve under fascists politicians.

Leftists can't be racist.

I already know it's a butthurt monkey or spic. I thought leftard monkeys weren't racist.

Through eugenics. In the case of brazil, you need to nuke entire cities.

Singaporeans were just jungle monkeys worse than Pinoys in 60 and they are one of the richest countries in the world. Fascist politicans can improve any country

You're browsing Sup Forums for fucks sake you'd be among the first one in the gas chamber you genius.

I just want that shithole to get better so your fucking countrymen stop coming here

that's because they had british $$$$

These.

Just kick off them if you don't want. I don't care about them.

Having no leftist doesn't stop your country from being a full of shit skins who are also corrupt. It's in your blood to just continually fuck each other over.

Nordic countries were below Africa-tier and they are developed now.

Literally turned themselves into africa tier in less than 6 years because of facism. But oh well..

There are no right wingers in these thread, just liberals. If you don't support them, you are a nigger, spic, white trash, etc.

>these Sup Forums threads

I know that. This is why nothing triggers me anymore.

This.

>t. country whose women pay for my sperm

How can I get a Danish proxy?

>mfw the left is destroyed in this country
What? No, it wasn't. Just their biggest figure was finally put down, albeit he's still not in prison (where he belongs).

The left will find someone else to uphold for elections. My bet is Ciro Gomes

>Når man får så ondt i roven over at ens lorteland bliver afsloret i at være et lorteland, at man nægter at tro på at det ikke er en fra et værrer land der siger det.

>banters
when did banter become plural?

>the other leftists are so irrelevant they can't even make 10% of votes

Yes, left is dead HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Every journal is crying, bunch of disgusting leftists. Ny times, whashington post, the independent, al jazeera, le monde. Fuck off

Como está a choradeira no twitter?

7-1