I won't support Islam because it's a shitskin religion

>I won't support Islam because it's a shitskin religion
>supports Christianity instead, another shitskin religion
I hope the irony isn't lost on you faggots.

I support neither
but muh ancestor religion is cringery

>Islam
>shitskin religion

White muslims are the most religious Muslims: Chechens, Tatars, converts

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

simple arguments for simple people

They're enemies only by historical accident. Both are derived from the same source, just happened to be done a few centuries apart.

it's exactly as cringy as christianity. Embracing paganism as a cultural aspect is transcending this. Christmas, newyears etc. are basically all christian corruption of pagan holidays

I'm no Xtian. There are still some truly white people on Sup Forums.

> both from the same source
Being of God and being of Satan are about as far apart as you can get.

Btw; bible explicitly says borders are set by God and intended to be respected

Christianity is the white man's religion.

>amerimutt

How would you know, yank?

My ancestors have been baptised as Christians for well over a thousand years, I see no reason to change it now just because Varg says I should.

Scandinavian-style paganism is just as alien to this island. Our original religion was lost, and was recreated by LARPers like pic related.

>not into scientific spiritism
lmao

I don't know what that is, but it sounds gay
>looks it up
It is gay, it seems to be popular with Brazilians, Vietnamese and other subhumans

I doubt you're an original Briton. Embrace Woden and the Germanic pantheon.

>Being of God and being of Satan are about as far apart as you can get.
Rofl, you are retarded christmutt.
Christianity and Islam are just copies of Judaism with extra delusions thrown in.

Never said anything about adopting another religion or dropping your current one, my point is that your argument against Islam being a shitskin religion applies to your own.

What a surprise, a fellow Brit shilling for Islam. You're a fuckin' disgrace mate.

I'm not shilling for islam you low iq pleb.
I'm pointing out Sup Forumstard double think.

I don't know why you doubt that, we aren't all mystery meat. Most Englishmen are Celtic-Brythonic, only 10-20% of the population are partineal descendants of Saxons or Danes. Christianity was the main religion in Britain long before the Angles arrived, and the religion preceding that is lost forever.

Sage
Fuck off with the cat pics

I never said Islam was a shitskin religion though, it's practiced by many different types of wogs - sandniggers, actual niggers, chinks, Pakis, even some white people. It isn't racially-based at all, although the insistence on the Arabic Koran is a cultural barrier for some people.

*patrilineal

christianity was invented by white people

read a book you dumb nigger

You have no right to call yourself white you filthy 56%.

>Christianity comes from shitskins
debatable, given the huge number of influences it got from a lot of religions. But it was born as a sect of judaism, so in part is also true (semitic origins).
I would say christianity is bad and not originally european, but nowadays is the only thing that could keep the west united. It's a difficult matter, given that we must fight islam and pagan larpers are in no way strong enoigh to do this.

God's (((Chosen people)))
Lord (((Jesus)))
St (((Peter)))
Virgin (((Mary)))
(((Moses))), (((Abraham))), (((David))),(((Solomon))), ....

Yes Goyim praise the (((Chosen people))) every Sunday.

>I'm doing something different
>the effect is the same
Nah.

>not contacting "muh ancestors" in the spiritism center
lmao
Hitler was spiritist

i bet you're hiding behind an english flag

lots of CIA cats on this board today

Christians have killed more Jews than Muslims can ever dream of user, not everybody reads the Scofield Bible.

>don't criticise my shitskin religion, only the other one!
Fuck off christcuck.

I'm no Christian, but I acknowledge the part it's played in British history and tradition. Islam hasn't, and is antithetical to British values. Clear enough for you?

What is tradition?
What is the tradition of white Europeans when it comes to religion?
What is the tradition of brown Middle Easterners when it comes to religion?
What is the gurgling mumbling sound OP makes when hs is sucking cock?

> ran around BTFOing Jewish leaders
>so unjew like he pissed off other Jews with the way he was the type of Jew to leave a penny if they found on the ground
>told Jewish religious and city leaders they were worshipping wrong
>hated by every Jew in power
>stole thousands upon thousands of their church members
>beat money lender Jews with wips who set up scummy Jew shops to sell sacrifices in front of a holy temple
>messing with money last straw for the Jews
>Jewish man who was hated more than anyone by Jews, man who fucked up the power of Jews better an anyone, and who enraged Jews with his unjew like ways, was crucified by him

>single handedly inspired every European country to hate Jews and treat them like shit for killing their savior
>modern Jews in power hate him
>they are inspired by their hatred so much they try to get every single goy to become a atheist
>still BTFOing them thousands of years after they tried to stop him with death
>somehow, in this brainlet OP's mind this religion led by someone despised by Jews more than any other man in history, who fucked up their control in power royally while alive, is bad

N before Hitler is hated more.
Hitler didn't inspire thousands of years of distrust in a entire continent for the Jew. If anything he left the lasting impact of Jews grasping more control because of sympathy.

>What is tradition?
Should be apparent.
>What is the tradition of white Europeans when it comes to religion?
Various forms of paganism until monarchies adopted Judeo-Christianism for economic gain.
>What is the tradition of brown Middle Easterners when it comes to religion?
Judaism, Christianism, Islam, various forms of paganism, Zoroastrianism.