User in a medieval anime fantasy world

In the most honest way possible tell me how good do you think your life would be if you lived in an anime fantasy world complete with monsters, dungeons, armors, treasures etc

i know Sup Forums at least loves isekai stuff so you should be able to answer this easily

>How would you manage stuff in general
Do you think you could do everything old schol style like in dai no daibouken, or maybe you think you would do better handling stuff similar to how they do in konosuba or maybe you already have your own plan for this

>what would your main goal be?
Beat the demon king, explore an stupidly big ass dungeon, fug semen demons,open a shop, etc

To make things more interesting, imagine that all the fantasy worlds you like exist in this new world as different nations or countries, so you can travel to whatever you want but you always start in a generic starter city with a little starter dungeon

>what would your main goal be?
Raping little girls.

>Learn magic
>Find some melee dps meat shields to party up with
>Run dungeons to get just enough money to get food, pay my rent, etc

ez life, fuck beating the demon king

Maybe I can finally get /fit/. If I don't, I could probably try learning magic and clear dungeons every now and then for cash, then settle down in a city or something.
Though of course if the MC's party passes by and asks me to join them, then sure, why not.

Be a hermit magician and live on the woods in my log cabin full of ancient text and books. The end.

>How would you manage stuff.
Gather a bunch of books and study magic and alchemy.

>What would your main goal.
Proceed to find a way to transfer my soul into an object to become a Lich.

Then proceed to curb stomp an entire village Amazon Catgirls with my immortality, obtain a harem, and settle down.

liches are ded they can't have bonards

Develop simple firearms and be/k/ome the best mercenary across the lands with my band of misfits

I would be like Murton from Meet n Fuck: Lavindor Kingdom

we all know we'd be a neet, fuck going outside to get torn apart by a goblin never mind a dragon or some shit.

>tfw I'm a farmer irl
I'll lead the farmer rebellion and take over the country!

I want to fuck maou

MUSKETS

But I'm a living lich, I haven't turned into a skeleton yet.

I can get a boner.

not werk u die when u lich
lich = ded

I'd finally be able to get my loyal qt monster girl wife so anything is worth it

>no internet or escapism material
Instant suicide.

Let's not pretend I'd be capable of achieving anything in that world if I'm not able to do so in this easy mode universe.

Dungeon dive with useless mongs then sell the loot in my shop

Depends on what I get
If I get an OP power I'll probably l become the powerful warrior who never actually does anything because he might die, and just live a comfortable life with my maid harem

I'd die from thirst, hunger and dysentery in a ditch somewhere.

>What would your main goal be?

Trying not to die of disease

Have sex with a cute dragon or die trying.

Not really. Koschei (The legend who inspired the Lich, the First Lich) had a dick and kidnapped a princess to try and rape her.

dont matter koschei was good wizard
fantasy lich is ded no bonard

Not him but is that DnD or from an anime or manga? Not being a dick. I'm genuinely curious.

I'd sell shit and bet on horse races. I'd probably start a family and try to live a safe, comfy life

Honestly if there are slaves in the world, I would work as a adventurer in easy dungeons until I could buy one slave and a house, then I would fuck until my heart gave out.

While I like the idea of being a strong ripped warrior, in a world like that magic is better, maybe I could become the world first red mage/spell blade, but going into a dungeon only with a sword and no healing/escape magic is suicide.

I do gunsmithing in my off time. If I go isekai, I'm going to start a new arms race.

>Capitalist Death Merchant meats Spicy Wolf; Seven apples on a witches' tree.

Seek immortality by any means necessary. I have a pretty big fear of death so it seems like the natural choice if I ever end up in a fantasy world. Either by sucking up to a vampire, turning into a lich or trading my soul to a devil.

this

what if I killed everyone with a common cold virus?

>Falling for the dungeon loot meme

Anything valuable would be gone already, it's not just sitting there waiting for a level 1 Neet to come pick it up.
You faggots better pick up farming because that's what you would be doing for the rest of your lives.

Kosche is from Russian/Slavic Mythology.

I studied to be a good wizard before going Lich.

lich still ded

>Russian/Slavic Mythology.
Oh wow. That makes it even cooler.

Just invent the printing press and get rich af.

Step 1 learn magic spells that let me read multiple languages
Step 2 read a shit ton and learn some basic utility and defensive spells
Step 3 join up with adventuring parties as a Knowledge expert
Step 4 ???
Step 5 become an evil but efficient vizier in some small kingdom and slowly replace all the kings men with my own cronies but keep him around as a figurehead

>Implying your forms of escapism aren't what's holding you back

That's the dream. Being the only one with guns

Someone read The Prince too many times.

Meme? What meme? There are no memes.

Stop being lootphobic and buy this longsword, only 20gp. 99gp if you buy five!

This guy gets it.

>Implying The Prince has any bad lessons

probably executed in my 4th day because of heresy

I think the general consensus is to just rich recreating useful technology then living like a rich bitch. Everything else like overthrowing local lords and forming a multicultural harem comes after.

i would rather see a yuri anime of schoolgirls larping a fantasy world

Except no one here has any talent to actually do that.

realistically, most people who get isekai'd into a fantasy world would probably be a mundane day laborer or get killed from disease or banditry

Learn magic and shit, then make a comfortable home and become NEET.

Learn magic.
Learn martials.
Become a spellsword that can handle most situations.

>t. Karl

people vastly overestimate the value of transient modern knowledge in a preindustrial society

>hurr durr I'm gonna make a gun and rule the world
No, you will not. Guns are an incredibly simple concept and the primary limiting factor is metallurgy, not gunpowder. Creating a usable gun that is capable of being useful in anything but massed army settings requires dozens if not hundreds of manhours put into creating a gun barrel. If you just use some shitty pig iron your accuracy will be shit and the gun will break in no time, and it'll still be strictly inferior crossbows. It took hundreds of years for firearms to evolve from nothing into weapons superior to crossbows. You will be hard pressed to convince anyone to spend all this time and resources to do this for you, and it's incredibly unlikely that it will remain limited to you if you ask for someone for help. Doing it by yourself is ridiculous as well, as the amount of money you'll need to acquire the tools to do it would be massive.
>hurr durr crop rotation
No. Two-field crop rotation was practiced as early as the ancient greeks, if not earlier (historical records before that are fuzzy). It's not a novel concept at all, especially in a medieval society. Stop it.
>hurr durr I'll invent new magic
Well, this is too dependent on the setting to really discuss much. However, any low-hanging fruit is likely to be already picked and an amateur that knows nothing about a field is unlikely to be able to contribute much to it
>hurr durr I'll introduce new foodstuffs and superior nippon cooking
The moment you make something new other people are going to steal the fuck out of it. Profits may be impressive at first but you will not be able to establish an empire with food.

Unless you isekai with some cheat skill or significant resources the likelihood of anyone making it big is pretty much as likely of them making it big in real life.

I'm so tired of seeing shit like that in Isekai stories. Additionally I hate when MC's try to unite different tribes of Demihumans/monsters. And then they all get on magically as if inequality doesn't exist.

Actual things people can do though that are different

>develop black powder through trial and error for basic shrapnel centered explosives

>figure out fertilizer through bird shit

>apply basic physics knowledge to magic to make it more efficient

>fuck nippon cooking introduce the people to mustard and basic sugars

It'd be really easy to spread communist propaganda in a world full of serfs to be fair.

the best shot a normal human can have is if there is petroleum and it isn't used, the basic equipment is not that complicated to make and if applied correctly you could make a shit ton of cash, that you could use to fund a steel factory and make weapons, other than that you're fucked

>how good do you think your life would be if you lived in an anime fantasy world complete with monsters, dungeons, armors, treasures etc
I'd be more concerned about how long will it be unless shit like diseases and hygiene is handwaived or solved by cheap and/or mass magic.

I know how to make white phosphorus and utilize it as a incendiary.

I think I can get pretty far in another world peddling chemical weapons if they share the same elements as us.

Arabic numbers or basic hygene/basic medical knowledge could make you like the most intelligent man ever.

Start off with small easy quest to gain money and better equipment eventually learn magic nothing complicated just basic healing and elemental spells, travel around the world make friends with different races and finally settle down in the country side with my waifu and start a family

You know anyone who went to school knows about Germ Theory.

If you introduce a dumb down version of that and basic medical knowledge you will be wanked super fucking hard.

How would you explain germ theory without resorting to "They're tiny demons"?

>develop black powder through trial and error for basic shrapnel centered explosives
Again, one of the limiting factors is metallurgy. You have to be capable of making spherical metallic objects, which is a challenge to do from nothing. You either need tons of money, connections, or just straight up magic to do this. Plus, people will steal the crap out of your idea.

Also, grenades are really dangerous, especially early grenades. 18th century armies had dedicated grenadiers to handle them. You stand a good chance of blowing yourself up.

>figure out fertilizer through bird shit
Nope. Manure was used as fertilizer as early as eight thousand years ago. It's not very new.

>apply basic physics knowledge to magic to make it more efficient
Sure. Dependent on the setting though. However, note that most people don't necessary understand physics as much as they think, they just know physics concepts from our standard model.

>fuck nippon cooking introduce the people to mustard and basic sugars
There's a reason that sugars and spices were a luxury during medieval times, they require specific environments to grow. Furthermore, this is completely dependent on the flora and fauna of the area. There's not likely to be much low-hanging fruit for you to pick here.

How do you spread propaganda quickly to people who can't read? Peasant rebellions happened all the time, and they are all put down relatively easily.

Again, the problem is initial resources, if the person starts out with a lot they can make it big. Otherwise, it'll be rough.

The effectiveness of this, like most things, is dependent on the amount of time that needs to go into it and if you can actually make it out of raw materials found in nature. It's one thing to be able to obtain materials from a store, it's another to harvest it from people's shit.

>How do you spread propaganda quickly to people who can't read?
Tell people what to say, send them off to tell it to more people. My peasant rebellion will be better because I'm cool as fuck.

There's nothing particularly special about arabic numbers. It's just a base 10 number system that it particularly popular, it's not necessarily more or less efficient than any other numbering system.

Though yes, you'll probably be one of the smarter people there just by knowing how to read, write, and do basic math. You could probably try being a scribe or some low level government worker just from that.

You'll have a hard time convincing anybody of anything as a nobody. Maybe you could start off as a village healer or some shit like that and build up, but that's hardly a quick and easy way to prosperity. You'll have to dedicate your whole life to it.

Keep in mind, the guy who first introduced hand washing in modern medicine was Ignaz Semmelweis, and his contemporaries were offended by his ideas. He died in an insane asylum.

I won't say they are tiny demons.
That's ridicoulous.
I'll say it's tiny imps.

>No, you will not. Guns are an incredibly simple concept and the primary limiting factor is metallurgy, not gunpowder.
I'm a gunsmith. Specifically, I make antique replicas- fully functional black powder muzzle loaders.

I'm reasonably certain I could walk into a medieval forge and make what I need in half a day, but only because I've done it before. What would I make? probably something that fires a 12 gauge 400 gram slug. Once I did that, I would only need to set up a demonstration with the local lord against plate armor. You show them that no matter how much armor they strap on you're gonna get a fist-sized hole in your middle, they'll fall all over themselves sponsoring mass-production. That'll get me funding, and the arms race will begin.

>needing a spherical metal object for basic explosives

All you need is heat which you can get if you understand ho to make a crude blast furnace (not actually hard you just need a large open topped cylinder that you can pump air into the bottom) for separating out the required components of black powder then the actual weapon would be more akin to a chinese rocket than an actual Hundred Year War grenadier weapon.

I'd still probably ruin myself trying to do it but it's way simpler than an actual metal grenade

Pic related
>You'll have to dedicate your whole life to it.
Pretty much. You can trick them with evil supernatural explanations like how the Mongols boiled water to prevent evil fairies which happened to coincide with the right thing to do to kill microbes.

There's nothing particularly special about arabic numbers.
You sure are writing some elaborste shitposting.

That's pretty reasonable. But I'm a bit hard-pressed to believe that you can make a functional gun in half a day without pre-prepared materials, especially if there isn't gunpowder. Not to mention the effort required to convince the local blacksmith to let you use his forge. It'll be a pretty involved process.

It's pretty reasonable that someone with extensive knowledge in how to create early firearms with the resources available at the time could start an arms revolution, but it's also still something that you'll have to devote your life to.

Your magic power equals on how much you've shitposted in your life.

How strong are you Sup Forums?

But he wasn't a good wizard. He was almost always the antagonist.

>I'm a bit hard-pressed to believe that you can make a functional gun in half a day without pre-prepared materials
It doesn't take long at all to forge the metal parts. I'm omitting the time necessary to carve the wooden stock.
>especially if there isn't gunpowder.
In medieval times, saltpeter was used as a food preservative. It's not hard at all to find or make activated charcoal, and you likely could pick up sulfur in your local apothecary.

Make a weapon suitable for demonstration, and then outsource the individual processes.

can i be a stronger wizard then I am now?

Without cheats, probably dead. With cheats, probably like John Smith in Death March.

Well I can rule the world my lads.
The strongest wizard would look like a child in comparison to my power
top kek

I would have the most fun in the world, learn magic and shit, healing magic as a extra but mainly like fire magic and shit.
pyromancy for life, become the strongest wizard, do whatever the fuck I feel like, maybe save the world from the demon lord, if that demon lord is female, probs add her to the harem
>this will never happen, why even live
fuck life senpai desu desu senpai

Loli goddess.

>A few died during their fall down to our world.
>Other got murdered or raped, possibly not in that order by monsters.
>murdered or raped
>possibly not in that order

Things got dark real quick.

Take me another world loli goddess.

You'd need to find a bunch of relatively well-fed serfs with excess in their daily lives. I suppose that the high middle ages (1000-1200) had some of tgat due to the warming period, but you'd still have Catholicism to contend with. Remember that the most successful crusades were the ones waged in Europe. At best, you might end up like the Waldensians it something.

>fantasy = alternate history
Yeah I bet Subaru had to deal with catholics and mongols too.

>you'll probably be one of the smarter people there just by knowing how to read, write

Bet no one here reads or writes Latin or Middle English.

Can you fuck off already, it's not time travel you autist.

I know Latin though.

>not telling them they're tiny demons you can keep away with hygiene.

>Not having taken Latin in primary school and ancient greek in secondary
I want plebs to go.

I'd pretend to be a foreign nobleman and live a cushy life after manipulating the situation

once I'm tired of it ill plot a coup using my resources and forming a private army and aim for worldwide empire under my just and fair rule afterwards.

is there any isekai that does this? it sounds like it would be 10/10 to watch

Take me another world loli goddess.

Does this exist? Please exist.

Hopefully this fantasy world isn't realistic at all, because otherwise I'll probably just die horribly.

Otherwise
>Acquire magic books
>Grind magic 18 hours a day
>Eventually get enough magic to create my own pocket dimension and then summon a harem of succubi, monsters, and eldritch qts and live out the rest of my days in bliss

I am a simple man with simple desires.

If a person from our world was transported into the past wouldn't he/she be something akin to a pestilence god?
All those diseases we have gained immunity over the centuries would devastate the people of the past no?
If any doctorfags can explain they're most welcome.

Does this world have 2D aesthetics?

It's more likely that they're a bigger plague danger because they're going to have stuff most people have never been exposed to and outnumber the person by a factor of lots.

So while it's likely that the person would introduce a number of new rhinoviri, flus, and other pestilences, that person will also have to deal with small pox, leprosy, and a plethora of old rhinoviri, food born illnesses, and spice overload.

I see. So the danger goes both ways. Thanks for the answer user.
I have no idea why disease immunity was the first thing that came to mind when I saw this thread.

Either because you thought of the history of the Americas, or because you were sick recently.

Of course, there's also the possiblity of mutual immunity to diseases if things are different enough, but that also gets into the possiblity of diseases in the fantasy setting literally only existing and spreading because of divine oversight/power.

In that case the dangers on both ends are "Dunno."

nice blog thread fag
fuck off

And what happens when they pillage your village before the heroes show up to save it?

Shit, once you have the industry laid out to produce black powder rifles how much harder would it be to skip a few hundred years of trial and error and jump right into making rimfire cartridges?

just make mustard gass and smoke out villages and steal people shit easy loot