I prefer brown girls

Says who?

Bump

I hope you die out, roastie

Noooo

>german wants latina sluts
>i want arab sluts
mayb we can trade some border hoppers kraut

Seriously? You counter with that disgusting, Armenian whore?

Quit being a hippie and start being a mother then

i see like 100 of you everyday... yuck wish we had some brunettes here

Modern women are fucking awful though. To even say you're looking for a housewife is like saying you want to reinstitute slavery

You have to put out if you don't want to die out

finally, a reasonable german

*rides Jamals dick*

It's quite similar honestly. You do want another human to forfeit part of their free agency for your enjoyment.

I'm going to save all the Ukrainian prostitutes.

If you're so sick of them send them over here.

>Plastic surgery
>Heavy make-up
>More materialistic than any other group

Speaking of whores..

they're all roasties they'll want chad over you if we send some over

Brown/black eyes = nigger genes. If you sow her field your kids will have shitskin pigmentation, shitlike hair, but above all insect eyes that cannot dream

You will destroy your heritage and create another soldier in the shitskin army of Satan

I wish you best of luck but those draconian kikes are heartless, and they hate those hero types. But good thing God hates those kike types.

>It's another fucking Moslem in Germanistan

>for your enjoyment
For the purpose of building a wholesome, functional family for BOTH of us, you insufferable faggot. That's a little more important than petty "enjoyment" for me alone.

I would nuke all of Europe just for the chance to smell her hair.

I'm sure she's a disgusting slut

Whites will not die out, worst case scenario is they become minorities in their countries due to their demographic being outpaced by the demographic of nonwhites. Picrelated.

That is an Iranian

She looks like an ultra lib
The ones campaigning for communism while going to college on daddy's dime
The ones extolling the virtues of multiculturalism while having lived in 97% white communities for all her life

But honey, you're wiping yourselves out. Submit to men and we will protect you. Denounce your rights, feminism, embrace the patriarchy, and only then will you reap the benefits.

Stop being a whore then. Dumb bitch

Pisshair is gross.