Why didn't you marry your childhood sweetheart?

Why didn't you marry your childhood sweetheart?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHsW-5nMhLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I did?

17 years together.

She was american and became too degenerate.

Didn't have one.

t. 31 year old virgin

I know that feel.

Because they left the area (pre internet days) I am back in contact with her though

She fucked a drug faggot who sold heroin to 12 year olds and gave him her virginity.
Sup Forums will defend this, but she flipped randomly.

Because I buried her in the woods

Severe autism, for the most part

i didnt want to be a hot dog in the grand canyon

>childhood sweetheart

She became a dyke.

I'm going to. We've been dating 6 years so far.

You can’t marry something that doesn’t exist.

this

No, I won’t defend it. Cool and cute chick from whe. I was younger got flipped by a coke dealer. We weren’t happy, so we set his jaguar on fire. Never spoke to her again, but apparently she’s doing ok.

Autism and family issues. Then again we weren't even friends for long, fucking life why does death keep ignoring me?

>Sup Forums will defend this

She deserve the ovens desu

never had one
you're a lucky man user. Too bad most women are degenerates

I will make love to you

I mumbled.

>name
>fag
>flag
Checks out

An ally can turn. You'll find that out user.
She gets the oven too.

i know that feel bro. Part of me still loves her though, always will till the day I die.

ID : Fap Daily

mine went off to college and became a massive whore. thankfully i got to live out the horniest years of my life (16-21) fucking her constantly and getting BJs 4 times a day, feltgoodmanwhileitlasted.jpg

never had one?

I know that feel

Didn't have one. Lost my virginity at age 23 like some kind of Victorian era son of an upholsterer

I had many. When I was young I had many girls who were interested in me. I couldn't decide which girl I liked best, I became cocky, so I ended up alone.
It didn't help that I was an autistic little shit with a giant ego.

If I could go back I'd just pick a girl and tell others to fuck off instead of juggling them all.

I saved my myself for marriage. At 21, I met a girl who claimed she was a virgin. Literally fell in love. First time we did it, she gets up and cries in the bathroom. Hmm. 2 kids later, find out she lied. I also got genital warts. Been together 18 years. She's a good woman, but I never can truly forgive her for the ruse. Have cheated on her. She doesn't know, but I feel justified. I know its wrong.

Because a distracted driver ran a red light.

For all you guys complaining, just look at this guy

Nice ID.

:(

>fapdaily

Didnt have one. Why should a child have a sexual partner? Sounds creepy and fucked up.

What I wanted to say is, Sup Forums usually shifts the blame on you because you " couldn't screen her".
This is absolutely untrue as you can't predict her. It happened twice after this the same way, we would date for 6-12 months( after the first one I mentoned), and she would be all for long term and marriage and saving virginity n shiet.
One has had sex on school trip with a "Chad" who is a bisexual faggot who took dick to get into modelling agency.
Other one was in prison for stabbing some 16 year old metal kid cause he had long hair.
You can't predict this shit unfortunately as the only way to stop her from leaving is putting her in a medieval Trump tower.
Even then she would probably grow her hair and let some nigger climb with it to fuck her while you're away.
They flip under societal pressure.
All of my virginal exes who had good mothers and fathers, daughters of doctors and lawyers, are now drug infested, alcohol chugging, tattooed whores who look like they are 40 at age of 23.
I wouldn't touch them with 10 foot pole now.
I wanted to get married at 19 and focus on my career and have a kid at age 25-26.
Now my dreams are crushed and the only thing is to make a company and focus my energies on it.

Sad!

(Clarification: I am German and grew up in a German village)

I had a childhood crush in grammar school (3rd or 4th standard) and I still have to laugh in a shocked manner if I am in my home village (vacation) and her the stories or see her on FB... she is an alcoholic today and has children...

Lucky me :)

Didn't really have one. I went through so many schools that most of my friendships were brought to a forced close within a year. Never homeschool your kids.

Wrong again kuffar!

Because she was self-centered communist cunt.

She changed. Or I changed.

I-it’s just a coincidence

She left me two days before our wedding.

Couldn't even tell me in person, just left a letter and her ring.

I married her doppleganger. no shit. they could have been twins. I always had a thing for short skinny pale skinned chick's with long dark hair.

Because I realized what an insufferable cunt she was.

I pushed them away 8 years ago. They cross my mind sometimes if I see an anime from my childhood. She messaged me two years ago but i know she could do better so i didnt respond. Wish I would just die already.

have you never cheated? Never felt compelled to sexing other women?

my childhood sweetheart was 20 and i was 16 when i met her
she basically raped me the time i lost my virginity, thing that i'm thankful to this day
we fucked/dated for 3 years, was madly in love with her
then (of course) i learned she was a total slut before we met (and who knows, maybe when we together as well)
so that's it, the end, no ragrets

Not sure it will give me same IP, but same person you replied to.
She needed a nice trip to one after she started using Heroin. It was a shame, she was blonde hair, green eyed 100% european. Fucking hate colleges.

because i am dumb and got distracted by thots.

Hey bud, I feel for ya. Modern times pulled a 180 on natural order. But we are being honeypotted hard on this site and it is vital not to post anything personal. That goes to everyone falling for these threads. Be mindful of this when posting. You are not alone though. Deus Vult

Because she's a man now

I didn’t have one. I had multiple Girlfriends in HS

/thread

This is the best thing abut Facebook. I can look back at how fat, childless, and pathetic they have become.

>having a childhood sweetheart

Thanks m8. :'^)

>cute girl i knew from kindergarten all the way to the end of elementary school
>small town and small school so we were always in the same class
>i was the designated socially awkward hypernerd with only one or two close friends, she was the stoic and quiet pretty girl who was good at everything and just a little bit older than me
>shared a table in kindergarten, that's probably where it comes from
>didn't say anything for six whole years despite being on pretty good terms because i'm a dumbass
>i didn't even know how relationships worked for most of that time, and after i found out, trying to confess after so much time felt really weird
>move away for family reasons after graduation, fall out of touch with pretty much everyone i knew back then
>i'm a virgin NEET (not nearly as bad as half the people on here) in my early 20s and she's probably successful and already with someone by now
I still have a little bit of a thing for her but I'm also a realist. Probably the biggest regret of my life to this day, your mistakes as a kid never truly hit you until you're older.

Top zozzle

My family decided didn’t want to live on farm any more and moved to Phoenix az when I was 16.

Well they were all slavs presumably so that is a big warning sign right there.

your fault you didnt tell her. i made my intentions clear to the girl i liked in high school; she rejected me though, but i did it. now she's a single bitch who cant hold down a man for more than 5 months. so who really lost here?

Eh we broke up after a few years. Our personalities were too different. She was cute though. Nice boobies.

Bob and lasagne

She was too good.
Now im too far behind.

i wish i was joking

I was too young, too awkward, bashful. Didn't say a thing and she moved half a world away. Destroyed myself, reforged myself stronger, couldn't find her when I was ready. Been over half our lives now and her social media presence is highly elusive. Only looked on occasion though, only a loon stalks a woman and calls it love. Never loved another like her as she seemed the only genuine human being with a vagina outside of my immediate family. Been too long, I've changed a lot, figured she has too. Hope she's happy, but don't want to find out if the degeneracies of this world have claimed another noble soul. I couldn't take that one, so I let it go without finding out, I'll take faith over science this time. Maybe not as strong as I thought, or maybe just guarding my weaknesses closely. Probably should have walked away 15 years ago. Tried 10 years ago though, didn't go well. Oddest things can drive a man though, wonder or ruin.

You're describing what I'm trying to do user, dammit.

Is there any hope?

Don't worry, this was probably you.
youtube.com/watch?v=NHsW-5nMhLQ

becasue im not a fucking retarded cult member who never read the raw text of the 1st amendment

seriously go read THE FIRST FUCKING SENTENCE OF THE DOCUMENT YOU FUCKING RETARD

Is it just me or does that look like beaker

Things were going to well for me in highschool I was popular and handsome and had many high school sweet hearts... crippling depression and weight gain have made those days a distant memory of the past

After years of orbiting, I gave her one last chance. All she had to do was call the next day and she didn't. Moved on to the next girl within hours. Have been with that one for a decade now. Crush femanon still tries to keep in touch, SAD.

Because she was the town bike

because in senior year his friends convinced him that since he's off to college he shouldn't be tied down to one girl. now he's married to someone else and is apparently miserable and tied down to one woman and two kids. i heard rumors that he got head from one of the used up former cheerleaders in the parking lot at the reunion. it's a mad mad world.

Yeah, it's cause they are Slavs. Surely this has never happened in your ubermensch UK or any other western country filled with blonde virgins.

If bloke hahahahahaha
If femanon, post tits

The only girl I've ever truly been in love with was back in elementary school. She was obsessed with Michael Jackson though, and I told her I disliked his music which made her deeply hate me forever after.
Sometimes I still jack off to old school pictures and cry in regret.

God no I'd never go that far, even the me back then would have cringed

I'm with you there, user. I know the exact feeling.

She wouldn't marry me.

I don't know.I know there could be sudden change of the events, but with tihs situation just don't expect miracle unicorn virgin, for now.

I did, we have many half Asian children now.

But i did. 14 years together. I never kissed another woman. That's pretty weird if i think about it. Most people have many relationships. So i'm i not ranking just above a virgin?

She ended up flat chested, i like tiddies.

The closest thing I had to one had rich parents who sent her off to some real expensive college and she lives in a major city now. She's making dosh as a hotel manager or something now from what I understand.

It would become the biggest harem in history

We drifted apart when she went to college and I met someone else, we're still friends though. She has family who are in the KKK lmao.

I have one of those already, hopefully I can keep it that way.

same here

>how have you never been interested in any girls? are you gay?
>mfw

She has actually returned to my life randomly, just suddenly started to hang out with my friend group. She actually hasn't turned into a cunt despite having gone to a highschool focused on teaching music.

She doesn't smoke weed or cigarettes and she can't drink because of some extremely weird trauma to her head that gives her headaches when she drinks even just small amounts.

She is also never afraid to be herself and she wants to have kids in the future.

Wew typing it out makes me feel like she is a bretty good lass, I would go for her if her feminine penis wasn't larger than mine.

cunt

Because she cheated on me with my older brother who she fooled into believing I had hit her and thus she just needed some comfort and someone to talk to etc.

Thanks feminism!

cause I was a massive sperg
she's married now, hope she's alright

Because beta

She only dated whites and I'm black. It's so horrible, be judged by your skin and not your character. After I heard why she didn't want me, I immediately lost interest. You won't date my skin color. She would date me, in the full character of my soul. Racist cunt