Fuck the Green cunts

Stupid cunt fucks can get fucked fucking cunts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ALngdQl8zcs
youtu.be/vmL72sgVdAQ
twitter.com/CharisChang2
news.com.au/national/politics/what-life-was-like-for-aboriginal-people-during-colonisation/news-story/0f3abec359c78d216d9315664eda132c
news.com.au/finance/money/costs/why-wage-rises-are-barely-keeping-up-with-increases-to-cost-of-living/news-story/0cd27dade0815f36373b28085622b245
news.com.au/finance/work/everything-you-need-to-know-about-australia-day/news-story/e9030014fbdeb9351a230f1a08fbde41
youtube.com/watch?v=N0FmFOGnf10
youtube.com/watch?v=x6SllcxLqNw
youtube.com/watch?v=I38TwYFKTyk
youtube.com/watch?v=a5g8V_ySu9o
youtube.com/watch?v=r-MzfmPo5j4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuckin oath. Happy Australia day, cunt.

Wont be in aus first time ever for aus day how do i celebrate abroad

Cunt!

Happy Straya days cunts!

Make bants about Changi. Also fuck a Jap.

HAPPY INVASION DAY FELLOW AUSTRALIANS OF ABORIGINAL ANCESTRY 1% REPORTING IN

Sapporo and skiing.

Pseudo Abbo's whinging about the date, real Abbo's had no concept of time, no calendar or clock so what the fuck does the date matter to them?

Please call me a cunt
I want to know how it feels to be Australian

>I want to know how it feels to be Australian
youtube.com/watch?v=ALngdQl8zcs

stare at pic related while playing the song on repeat for 7 hours, then drink 6 litres of beer while you sit in a sauna in your work clothes. you'll feel just like we do after a long hard day, cuuunt

#ColonialismDidNothingWrong

shut up cunt

Saw a bunch of Invasion Day posters on the way to work. Tore them down with my friends on the walk in.

Felt good.

top cunt.

Go to your local hardware store and buy a sheet of course sandpaper, go home and give your nuts and inner thigh's a good hard rub with the sandpaper. All you need to do then is work up a sweat somehow, maybe drive through a black community or something, the discomfort and irritation is you emulating being Australian cunt.

Oi get fucked cunt yeah nah you're alright

> Pseudo Abbo's whinging about the date
NO, it's the fucking communist greens.
The greens once stood as a party to protect the environment. Now they stand as a party ready to destroy it.
Not only destroy the environment but destroy the entire country.
They want mass immigration of anyone and everyone who puts up the "refugee" or "impoverished" flag.
What the fuck do you think that's doing for the environment when we are importing hundreds of thousands of people every year?
Apart from: refugee, tampon tax and abortion (to name a few), tell me ONE serious green issue they have IMPLEMENTED.
Notice I said IMPLEMENTED. I'm not interested in their global warming bullshit.
Come on green cunts. Prove me wrong.
Wake up.

yeh nar cunt but ok alright ya faggot cunt

Send them this.

You are doing God's work, user.

youtu.be/vmL72sgVdAQ

I hate to disappoint you but irl I get dirty looks when I use the word cunt, even among my friends. And among strangers you can't say it at all except to alcoholics in pubs. The truth is that the British use that word much more freely than we do.

Saki and hookers

>mfw watching hundreds of young aussie men sign the petition over half an hour

Normally I would never care Australia day at all, as I dislike the majority of Australia, but seeing all these faggots whining has turned me on the issue. So I'll celebrate the day this year. What's the best grog to get pissed on tomorrow? I usually go with Red tinnies. Also, what meat should I have?

This is not reflective of my life experience in any way

this. it's still a vulgar word contrary to what pop culture tells you. It's not the norm.

Couldn't agree more. Fuck those cunts. Absolute pack of fuckheads.

West end (red tins), Southwark & coopers pale cause fuck the gays.

Happy Australia Day, cunt.

I've always lived near the coast.

No, red tins are Boag's red. XXX ale, to be more clear. I don't think they sell them outside of Tasmania, though.
Are those breweries anti-gay?

You're obviously not a tradie, or do anything resembling physical work

5mins cunts!

sorry cunt, but Melbourne=/=Australia

Melbourne is not Australia cunt

I'm a tradie, and I only see very young people swear so casually. I think it's that older people take more pride in themselves and have at least some values. Swearing casually is a sign that you were raised poorly.

you fucking retarded mate?

Nar cunt, Melbourne is a new African city. Enjoy your diversity cunt.

>Raised poorly
>Australian
Choose both.

Classic, if you go to the right centrelink you might be able to watch some junkie lose his shit at the staff and/or try fist fight the security guard

Whiter than you.

Shouldn't you be hiding from blacks?

Australia isn't a real country.

I try to avoid physical labour whenever possible.
I lived in Melbourne for 18 months. No different.
You both make good points.

twitter.com/CharisChang2

reminder this cunt is a subversive leftist who writes articles for news.com.au
>hurr why you read that shit
I don't but millions do
>news.com.au/national/politics/what-life-was-like-for-aboriginal-people-during-colonisation/news-story/0f3abec359c78d216d9315664eda132c
What life was like for Aboriginal people during colonisation
>news.com.au/finance/money/costs/why-wage-rises-are-barely-keeping-up-with-increases-to-cost-of-living/news-story/0cd27dade0815f36373b28085622b245
BUSINESSES are doing better and Australia’s economy appears to be picking up, so why aren’t workers benefiting?
>not one mention of immigration
>news.com.au/finance/work/everything-you-need-to-know-about-australia-day/news-story/e9030014fbdeb9351a230f1a08fbde41
A NEW survey shows just how ignorant Australians are about their national day. Here’s the truth about Australia Day and how it came about.

this chink CUNT needs to be exterminated

dont laugh at us you fookin prawn

Source?

Cunt is in my daily vocab, including at work. In fact, the only person who gets slightly pissy with me when I use it is my mother and my wife, and I often use it intentionally just to rev them up.

It's not a good look. No wonder your mother and wife dislike it, it makes them look bad.

Getting on the cans and reminding the Japs how we raped them in Singapore and PNG.

Reminder that One World Government is official Green Party policy.

vid of them voting on it here: youtube.com/watch?v=N0FmFOGnf10

More people need to know about this. It isn't some crazy conspiracy. They openly say they think the principle of "one person, one vote" should apply globally.

he used the not equal to symbol, saying melbourne isn't australia

fuck off you filhty seth afican fetal alcohol syndrome nigger food
>worst accent in the world
>all have that same head with the popped eyes and fish head (fetal alcohol syndrome)
>have to live in communities setup like prisons to keep the blacks out
>get killed going for a walk
absolute shithole, you're one of the countries trump was talking about

You fucken spastic, I say it at home to rev them up. You're fucking precious m8. Where the fuck do you live?

cunt i dont believe in inequality.

Lol remember when the greens in the senate wouldn't support Abbott's attempt to raise the tax on fuel? They are a terrible party who have only stalled Australia's potential.

Fuck a Jap slut in Roppongi and get pissed on Kirin.

This. It's always the white cunts that claim to be abo, but in fact are 1/1,000,000,000th abo, cause old noonga from 230 years ago decided to suck white dick so she would get shot at.

Meanwhile, 99.99% of the full-bloods either don't care, are too drunk to care, or both, to actually give a shit.

Getting this offended means I was right on the money.

Tomorrow is and always will be Australia's birthday. Fuck the Greens and the filth they reprsent. Happy Australia Day!

Happy Australia Day, cunts!

FUCK YEH CUNT!

slip and slide with a hills hoists powered by a victor mower motor cuarrtnnnttt!

Edgy hipster cunt detected. Back to the North Shore you go.

What kind of soft cock neighbourhood do you live in? Me and my mates call each other cunt all the time.

replying means I was as well :)
naow git art yew fillthee seth effrikaan

I'm not even a tradie, I'm a dole bludger and say cunt all the fucking time. Never get any dirty looks unless I'm around people I don't know that well.

this
He's right. Melbourne cunts are all marxist faggots

Has someone cleaned it yet?

>"shoot as many males as possible"
>what it was like for aboriginals during colonisation

Fucken Ping Pong Xi Hao Ma must have forgotten how 70 odd million of her own got slaughter by good old Uncle Mao.

Gotta love hypocrisy.

I wish I was living in Florida :c

youtube.com/watch?v=x6SllcxLqNw
youtube.com/watch?v=I38TwYFKTyk
youtube.com/watch?v=a5g8V_ySu9o

They wouldn't like you saying it at all. It isn't a matter of being precious, it's a matter of having pride in yourself and the way you conduct yourself. I'm in Tasmania and the people who act as you describe all live on the dole.

The scum also graffitied this.
No idea though, left-wing media wouldn't report on it if it had to create some illusion that people actually support this.

what petition?

The greatest discovery of its time and only surpassed by the moon landing. These marxist leftie cunts really need a good booting.

>m8
End your fucking life

to #changethedate

Actually the full bloods are usually pretty red pilled, or pissed, or both.

KINGSTON FAGGOT DETECTED

last time I went to kingston I say a little shit run in front of a car and the mother goes "Declan! Oh dear! Declan please, come here at once! That is very naughty!" I pissed myself laughing

Mate, using the word cunt has nothing to do with social class, it's just Australian.
Do we unanimously decide that Tasmania is not part of Australia now guys?

Exactly, we turned it from an uncivilised shit hole to literally one of the best countries in the world.
Without our ancestors, it would still be monkeys running around with sticks

foreigners note that the correct terminology is "Dazza whot tha fuck get ya arse off tha faarking road DUMB CUNT are you special?"

youtube.com/watch?v=r-MzfmPo5j4
>you will never see the horses hooves strike firelight from the flint stones every stride
>you will never vouch for a stripling on a small and weedy beast being there at the end when he is needed
>you will never hail from Snowy River, up by Kosciusko's side, where the hills are twice as steep and twice as rough

and not a fucking CHINK in sight

yes. we're much better than you guys. I mean who the fuck wants to live on the earth equivalent of mars.

Literally all my friends were working class strivers who went to uni and pursued careers. They thought that swearing a lot was low-class, not realising that it's the smartest people who swear with the most ease.

fucking oath cunt

kek

Kingston's that little place south of Hobart, right? To be honest, the south is just as foreign as the mainland to me.
It's not Australian. Maybe in the next decade when the 15-20 year olds of today take up the mantle of social leadership, but not today. Older people were raised much better and don't feel the need to speak like dole bludgers. You could argue that minced oaths have been part of Australian language for a long time, but that would run contrary to your point, as minced oaths exist to prevent swearing.
I would like to be separate from the mainland, due to how poorly your demographics are going.

Mark my words the date will be changed
If you want to know Jewish/government intentions just look at what the ABC is shilling, right now they are shilling the “Australia Day is racist” line as hard as they can. The average Strayan is a total fucking idiot and just believes whatever the ABC shills

Slim Dusty does it better, but that's still my favourite post of the year.

Do you even talk to cunts. The best old cunts are the ones that just shoot from the hip and not give a fuck about what silly cunts like you think.

They are losing. They just get shit posted to death in the comments.

I'm really sorry guys but I can't help but read all of your posts in a Jim Jeffries voice

I'M SORRY

>born Australian
>hate spiders
FUCK
I just had to kill one larger than my palm

What the fuck are you talking about, we swear in almost every sentence at work/home, banter or not. West Queensland though so that might be a factor. Obviously not around kids and you try to be polite in public.