Because all of you faggots have failed. GET IN HERE LADS!

Because all of you faggots have failed. GET IN HERE LADS!
I am a female conservative. Ask me anything also Im 21 and happily married to my soulmate so no nasty stuff why arent you cucks married?

Tits or GTFO

attention whore please leave
only thirsty beta cucks have anything to say to you

LARP or not I will beat you to death with my balls and rape every part of your body
I dont care if you're an obese jew baiter who faps to anime all day

I shall make weapons from your bones

You know the rules bitch. tits are for one man only. You filthy muslim degenerate. Go fuck a camel. I mean this in the kindest way possible. But also youre a muslim so go die.

Because there are no conservative women here

Attention silent farter. Youve recieved far too much anal.

Tits or GTFO

Ok rabbi

You are so stupid.

Why?

21 eh? It's early days. You'll be getting a divorce down the track I don't doubt.

t

7+ inch penis or gtfo is the same request. So good luck with your ban pedro. Fucking mexiniggers are not allowed.

Tits or GTFO

FPBP

fpbp

Because you niggers need help and im tired of lurking. Thats why you pessimistic pile of shit. Youre a CUNT! AND YOU WAIT AROUND FOR YOUR BOSS TO GIVE YOU A PROMOTION DONT YOU YOU PUSSY !? WHY DONT YOU SAVE YOURSELF SOME TIME AND SUCK HIM OFF YA BIYATCH!?

>boss
I don’t work for the man.

At least I was married and had a child you nigger.

Read above you pasta trash

>declare female status
>be a bitch

That’s Ireland dumbass.

Well at least credibility is established. Just saying you guys are usually gross and if you were married maybe youd have some manners you fags
You bros need help finding a wife so ama or gtfo

25 yr old married mother of two here.

Also how is a thirsty cuck wasting his time with a married woman? Mind you im australian with an american mate. Sad story for you eh?

In all honesty, I prefer to travel the world and spread my seed (in particular the Philippines and Japan and South Korea). I've had unprotected sex with hundreds of women, came in them.

It's so easy, maybe because they think i truly fell in love with them (I charm the shit out of them) and think they'll get an Australian Visa.

I used to feel guilty, but honestly, with the PC culture making things harder for men to get pussy, I might as well take advantage of what I can get now.

I probably at least several dozen children now.

I'm also engaged to my girlfriend of four years. I can't wait for us to have a proper family together.

Marry the bitch or gtfo

>spread my seed to the only women on the planet delusional enough to worship all things white
yes so very alfa as fuark. this is like a white woman bragging about all the black men she's slept with

Nice flag shill.

I am, you idiot.

Planning a big wedding. Though it's getting more expensive than originally planned, wedding is going to cost us around $45,000 already (probably going to be $60,000)...

Last I checked a woman can't get a man pregnant. Lock and Key, bitch.
I'm thinking Siam soon, can't wait to get some of that villager pussy.

Village pussy is a bit rank mate. Go to the cleaner parts of town and just look for the cocktail bars. It may cost more (relatively, still pretty cheap for us) but the girls are much more cleaner since they look after themselves.

Why wont you assholes ever be romantic? Whats wrong with you. My husband and I have. LOVE LETTTERS! LOOOOOOVE LETTTERS! You need to perk up lads. A few women remain. Grab them while you can.

I treat my fiancee with gifts and holidays, but at least she knows she has to work for it. She knows I can have any woman I want so she works hard for my attention ;)

that analogy points out the effort it takes to sleep with a woman, i know you didnt put jack shit into this because you went to asian countries where they worship white dick already. you had to go to a whole 'nother country to get your dick wet, bit pathetic. asian women are such white worshippers im positive the majority came onto you and all you had to do was smile every so often to sleep with them.
low effort, again like a white chick bragging about how desirable she is to black men(who will fuck anything)

How do I get a non-JUSTed traditional husband as a 27 year old female virgin??

Stop mixing with asians they will never be westerners my brother in law married a philipino and monogomy does not exist in their vocabulary. Not to be rude but just saying.

But I love pussy though... Most importantly, I love cumming in them.

feelsgoodman.tiff

fpbp

SHOE!?
IS THAT YOU!?

Tits, timestamp of gtfo

>Saged for good measure

I fuck the local women here in Australia too, it just a bit more riskier because my fiancee can easily find out.

It's also not that difficult (at the moment) because they're all sluts as well.

What is wrong wirh you? Of course she has to work for it! Good job not letting her off easy. Working for it means being hungry most of the time and exercising. Ask any body builder when theyre cutting. After I had our son I was painfully hungry but I workwd through it and did pilates and yoga etc on an empty tummy (No weights) "working for it " does mean living with hunger and you have to get over it. Just a fact.

Marriage is primitive. Just ask the president. Doesn't wear that stupid ring.

I can see you try to say a /pol word like shill or nigger as often as possible, to the point where it's cringey.
You do this because you want to look like us, you unironically want to be us.
Unfortunately, you are not and you never will be.
Sorry.
No attention for you today, here.
>TITS OR GTFO

This

She's got good genetics; her mum is fit as fuck and her dad is tall (nearly as tall as me). In all the time I've known my fiancee, she's been pretty attractive.

I'm not worried about her looks. She just "works harder" to keep me interested in her.

Been on here since 14 so I was raised on this shit. While you were sucking your mammas teet at 19

/thread

You sound like you are 14 and a half so what are you getting at?

You may attempt to divide men and women. You will fail

I am not attempting, Jews are, and they most certainly have already succeeded. Birth rates of subhumans is 8.3 on average, for the master race it's 1.1. So the damage it's done and it's been done ever since women were allowed to speak and vote. It took less than 70 years.

But how would you know? No way.

You don't know anything. All you do is repeat /pol words like a parrot, lacking any originality.

A proof to this will be your next response.

I'm confused. It's 7 in the morning and I'm tired and I'm not reading all 50 whatever replies, but what is the point of this thread?

Why would ask you anything? Because you're a girl? That's the only thing it takes to warrant an AMA thread?

Are you wondering why some of us aren't married?

What exactly is it you're wanting? For us to ask you questions about being a girl and telling you why we aren't married? Those two topics seem like they don't belong together in one thread and I'm probably missing something so feel free to explain what the point of this is.

Balls or gtfo

OP sounds like a really adequate troll to me.

Her next response proving my point that she lacks originality because of femoidism

How is this an "adequate" troll if it even is a troll? it makes no fucking sense.

>Because all of you faggots have failed

What?

>GET IN HERE LADS!

Why?

>I am a female conservative

And?

>Ask me anything

Why?

>also Im 21 and happily married to my soulmate so no nasty stuff

Okay?

>why arent you cucks married?

What?

Like I said, it's so fucking random. It's just a bunch of incoherent, run-on sentences. That's why I need clarification as to what exactly it is OP is expecting here.

>tfw you call your paddy ancestor cousin who makes up 1/64th of your genome muslim.

>It's fucking random
Exactly. Women make no sense, they never grow up past the age of 5. That's why I think it's an adequate troll.

Why aren't you making babies when the white race is being targeted. Literally the with race is at risk. Wtf? i can tell you from a woman's body language if shes i to you. I dont see why not date a year and get married. Lots of girls need husbands. Really! And these assholes just want to share "reviewbruh memes" and I just watched Europa and Im dying!

Thanks. But I was really serious. Really.

God, that image is so true ti hurts.

>Lots of girls need husbands
>girls
Why are you calling 40 yo used-up hags that rode the BBC for 28 years and now need a betabux to divorce?

>No nasty stuff
>Talks about anal
>Reduced argument to just sex
>Double standard

Yup she's a woman alright.

The analogy has nothing to do with effort, but instead with the biological nature of man and woman, which is exactly why the typical roastie Pencil Sharpener response makes no sense (my dick doesn't typically snap off after I have sex, but it does make babies). As for your other bullshit, I honestly couldn't care less if you think playing the game according to the rules set up by women is somehow more "alpha" than simply going straight for the prize. If you wanna be their fool, go for it, I'd rather be in control of my own life.

You dont get it . ok meet a woman buy her a drink and talk to me then. Shiil.

>Why aren't you making babies when the white race is being targeted

Because I'm broke and I'm ugly. If that ever becomes a status symbol, then I'll be on fucking easy street.

>I dont see why not date a year and get married

Of course YOU don't see because you're not the one who has to become an armchair psychologist and talk these bitches into sleeping with you. There's no practical advice you could ever give a man. That's like a deer writing a book called "How to Hunt and Kill Deer: A Step-by-Step Guide". You can't tell us how to attract women because you've never had to attract a woman in your entire fucking life.

>Lots of girls need husbands. Really!

I'm sure they do and what are we supposed to do about that? The only thing a female needs to do to ensure that she finds a mate and reproduces is to remain HIV negative and not be grotesquely obese. There's a bit more to it than that for a man.

So what?! Sup Forums is gross. Ive posted honest stuff on here and been roasted. You guys dont get it. There is a real crisis.
And to be honest and not to dox you... You sound like a woman. So thanx lady whomever you are.

I don't get it?
Good G-d. The only user that can ever make my jimmies rustled is always a femoid.
Enjoy your century of having the right to open your mouth. Muslims will soon take this freedom away again from your gender. You were just lucky to be born in this demographical change gap. I hope your husband finally catches you together with Jamaal and leave you right before you bait him into (((((marriage)))))
Pic related is talking to you.
I should have stick to
>TITS OR GTFO

>married
>in the us
my condolences [to your husband]

Lol

и aз твa cи миcля, дeйбa и тъпaтa кypвa изгyбих cи вpeмeтo дa я хлeбя

You are so wrong. I know it when I see it. I can tell when a woman is attracted. I majored in physics and minored infinance and it might not sound like it im realy good with body language

>I’m Australian
All is explained, kek
Even the women shitpost it seems

Gotta get my keks somehow.

I think it’s serious...

You know the rules bitch, there are no girls on the internet. Now, post tits with time stamp or GTFO

>I can tell when a woman is attracted

So can we. The problem is CREATING the attraction in the first place. This is easily done if you're extraordinarily handsome or wealthy. If you're neither, being a criminal is a sure way in. Nothing moistens a vagina more than multiple warrants and an ankle monitor.

So, if you're not good looking, a man of means, or a dangerous bad boy fuckhead, there's really not much wiggle room for most of us.

What a great thread.

Sup Forums FUCKING BTFO.

This thread hurts to read.
OP is a LARPing faggot.

You seem mentally deranged.
T. 26 and married happily.

You must be sideways stupid. There is so much more you fucking moron! What!? Are you going to wait around for Chad to fuck your mum and your sister you fucking faggot! Dont let him sell you out.

literally OP ITT

I'm bumping this shit because I love Incel rage threads.

No I am real and I genuinely care that you get married. True blue.

You're either a fucking moron or this is shitposting.
If you've really been on pol for 5 years as you have previously claimed you'd know that this thread would have been far less shit if you'd just left out that you were female. You also would have gotten far less responses, so if your goal was to seek attention instead of having a quality conversation you have succeeded.

Girls dont have penis? Its that true? if yes. How they pee pee poo poo?

Samefagging
GTFO LARPER

>female
IS THIS YOUR FIRST FUCKING DAY ON THE INTERNET?
FFS
TITS OR GTFO
YOU STUPID FUCKING ROASTIE
FFS
FFS
FFS
FFS
FFS
FFS

It all come out the cloaca.

>You must be sideways stupid.

Not in the slightest.

>There is so much more you fucking moron!

There really isn't. When that biological clock starts ticking and the woman realizes they'll die alone and childless unless they settle with a safe beta, then we're in business. Until then, no, there's nothing else.

>Are you going to wait around for Chad to fuck your mum and your sister you fucking faggot!

I wouldn't care if he did.

>Dont let him sell you out.

No one is being "sold out". This is just how nature works: Females are attracted to looks, resources, and excitement. Amateur models and athletes are good looking, so you fuck them, wealthy men have the most resources, so fuck them, criminals and ne'er-do-wells are exciting, so you fuck them, then when you realize you'll never form a committed, monogamous relationship with any of them and the clock is ticking, you fuck us (begrudgingly)

This is the game, sweetheart. And it's the only one in town.

Do you really think you can insult a community of trolls with weak insults?

Post your tits so we can laugh at them you worthless dumb cunt
Sage