They really do hate her don't they

LMAO they are after her again
They can't stand the fact that she's literally perfect and won't bow down to their political views, or even acknowledge them for that matter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aa95jLxZfc4
pewforum.org/2009/01/30/a-religious-portrait-of-african-americans/
youtube.com/watch?v=8xg3vE8Ie_E
youtube.com/watch?v=dfnCAmr569k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Niggers are literally children. So used to having their favorite white celebrities bow down and worship them, then when one of them doesn't do it, they scream and holler like a kid throwing a tantrum.

I can see now why the Jew decided to weaponize them.

I love how unwarranted this whole saltiness is. They want her to constantly apologise for being white and she won't do it.

this is just literal shit stirring from their part, instead of bringing people together, they strive to drive them further and further away from each other
Pitchfork is a piece of shit anyways

Go figure

Also this whole mindset that entertainment "must represent" you is outright laughable

What happened to Carles and hipsterrunoff?

It's odd because she's a libfag just like them

Maybe music isn't shit if it doesn't 100 percent cater to your exact life experience. Maybe it's, I don't know, a cultural exchange.

Why do people need to look up to pop musicians? You're adults for gods sake.

VIRAL THIS TO NORMIES

THE BIG ONE IS COMING

youtu.be/aa95jLxZfc4

youtu.be/aa95jLxZfc4

youtu.be/aa95jLxZfc4

(((Ryan Schreiber)))
Status of my shock
[x]Imagined
[ ]Not Imagined

Is it really so difficult to separate a song you like from the personal politics of the artist? Some of the greatest songs of all time have been written and performed by flamers, and I don't give a fuck.

my waifu is not for fap

The ((())) are behind this

[ x ] truth
[ ] doubt
[ ] loe

Does everything from the left have to make my head hurt to read it? Goddamn, apparently you're not intelligent if you don't write incomprehensibly.

>occupational family name
>translates to clerk
How do people not notice these cohencidences

Coincidences Serbfag.

So sick of this happening. I’d be knocked over with shock if it wasn’t a Jew at this point.

PItchfork is garbage

Individually there are plenty of based, good blacks, but overall this is true. It gets fixed by moving to a traditional, nationalist society that promotes church and civic duties. Basically, if you look across the board all the demographics are acting like bad children. Not only blacks but women, soyboys, we have a super individualist society now. Everyone is acting like children. Our society as a whole is parentless.

It's not enough anymore to simply be apolitical and entertain people. You must use your Fame to push The Agenda. You must use your public platform to espouse the Party line. If you are not useful to the Party, then you must be torn down at all costs.

You missed the most important part
Condé Nast
Pitchfork was already terrible but when they bought it in 2015, it went to absolute shit

They also own:
Glamour, GQ, Teen Vogue, Vanity Fair, Vogue, Wired.

How is this shit allowed?

But shes white and they bought the meme, niggers have always been the most racist group of people, it's just today they get away with openly showing it.

Stop being racist user

>traditional, nationalist society that promotes church

Niggers are already the most religious group in the US

>While the U.S. is generally considered a highly religious nation, African-Americans are markedly more religious on a variety of measures than the U.S. population as a whole, including level of affiliation with a religion, attendance at religious services, frequency of prayer and religion’s importance in life. Compared with other racial and ethnic groups, African-Americans are among the most likely to report a formal religious affiliation, with fully 87% of African-Americans describing themselves as belonging to one religious group or another, according to the U.S. Religious Landscape Survey, conducted in 2007 by the Pew Research Center’s Forum on Religion & Public Life.

pewforum.org/2009/01/30/a-religious-portrait-of-african-americans/

I don't think Christianity will do shit for them.

>based, good blacks

Back to The_D with you

Am i the only one who thinks 'brown' sounds derogatory?

Pitchfork went to shit when they were bought out and fired Ott.

No he spelled it right, you stupid burger. Look closer.

checked, same.

Any word you use to describe blacks becomes derogatory after a while because they act in such a terrible manner. Then libshits come up with a new euphemism, and soon after that word becomes "derogatory" as well. It's also why there is no equivalent to "nigger" for white people - it just doesn't work if the people it describes are generally lawful and act politely.

It’s because young people tend to treat music as some sort of fashionable thing that is part of their identity rather than just an enjoyable sound

This, infinitely. Name something that refers to only black people specifically that doesn't sound bad. There's a reason they're lumped together with other people, there's no good way to refer to them because no one wants to associate with them

Imagine my shock!

oh please she went from this
youtube.com/watch?v=8xg3vE8Ie_E

to this
youtube.com/watch?v=dfnCAmr569k

she definitely cares about what they say

Pitchfork hires niggers now?

The fun part is that even the dreaded "n-word" was never meant to be derogatory. It literally just means "black".