My gender isnt a joke

I demand respect

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

>inb4 ur meme is old and unfunny

...really? Imagine if people said that to you. How mad would you be? Luckily we're a patient people who have endured persecution since the dawn of time.

Gender isnt binary. Its a specturm. Let me identify as MYSELF. Fuck you if you cant let me be me. Not everything in Sup Forums is a joke you bigoted queers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you can't accept your own body then you're the problem, not me.

>"queer"
nice projecting

Fuck you asshole. The body follows what the minds eye sees. I dont assault you with doubt.

>implying any normal person wants to deal with you

Listen faggot. Just cuz ur uncomfortable with your sexualith doesnt mean the entire world is

>implying im not a normal person

>Implying normal people care about the sexuality of other people

>Gender isnt binary. Its a specturm. Let me identify as MYSELF. Fuck you if you cant let me be me

You're not

>Let me identify as MYSELF
Nigger how can you even type this. You identify yourself with idiot labels created by the insane. Why cant you just be user

probs just bait but i'm bored soo i'll take a nibble
first off the meme is old and unfunny, your cancerous nature killed off any sympathy anyone had for you
gender is not a spectrum, thats proven fact saying that youre something does not mean that you are it. i can say that i'm an attack helicopter, but i'm not flying by myself anytime soon
lastly I may be bigoted but i'm not deviant queer scum. i leave that to the lower beings

I should be able to live freely as who i am. If this makes you uncomfortable youre the bigot

>meme is old and unfunny

Weak shilling, brittany. Also you dont know real freedom. You just read of the freedom we have here....im allowed to identify as what i want. Even you trannies need to accept me. Make another comic about it jackass

Nobody cares how you live because nobody cares about you

Stop it.

Everyone will care when we march on washington to demand federal recognition and liberation for my brothers and sisters who still serve in bondage

Stop being rotorphobic

i identify as this helicopter, whose sole purpose is to kill commie and other assorted degenerates
will i be allowed to do this as it is a part of my identity

>minds eye

that's not a real thing. please take your medication.

I accept you for you. Welcome to our fleet comrade. May you find happiness

Fpbp.

Its as real as the second ammen-

>ok sure buddy. Its not real. Keep believing that

Wow a bigoted canadian. Didnt see this one coming

(Thats a joke because most canadians are liberal nazis who live in a fucking fantasy world)

G8 b8 m8

So your a faggot

Top fucking kek

This isnt a joke you dumb maple leaf

Pretty terrible video. Did you make it?

>muh sacred texts

america, please calm yourself. everyone knows earth is a plutocracy pure and simple. your rights are directly proportional to the amount of numbers in your bank.

>meme flag.
Please tell me how using a nazi flag and larping on Sup Forums isnt a blanket endorsement of the worsr kind of faggotry

>Attack helicopter
10/10

Please, keep going

Why do we have to label everything?

>judges video quality
>cant understand the message

Wew heliphobes are literally retarded

All I have to say is: attack heli.
10/10

SO WE CAN CLASSIFY EVERYTHING IN THE FEMA CAMPS AFTER THE NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST

Full spectrum inclusivity. Nice b8.
Also confirming the attack on gender as a military psy op.
OP 6/10

Does this count as trying too hard, or not trying at all?

What nuclear holocaust?

Why are communist so successful? Is it propaganda they employ or what?

So any socially unacceptable behaviour not being tolerated is bigotry? I'm gonna go start going out in the nude and claim my gender is nude and call people bigots for not accepting me.

Neither do people who disagree with you, but you mentally ill faggots can't just shut the fuck up can You? You get you fucking rights and you take it to a level of absurdity that is unprecedented and then have the GALL to wonder why people don't like the faggot community.

I sincerely mean this, truly.
Fucking
Kill
Yourself.

No our rights are universal. Its funny how you dont realize that america owns earth and being an american it entitles me to manifest destiny ANY oil rich country i want with full impunity

so its easier to track and genocide the subhumans

Oh cool no context.

>waste of digits

holy shit this is bait

is the attack helicopter supposed to be female? 'cause I see male but I don't see female

you arent welcome here, croat

Have you heard if exhibitionists? or if youre a woman you would just be a protesting feminist. Srsly you didnt think this thru

Youre a fucking bigot. If you cant tolerate anyone outsite of your black and white view of the world youre only seeing a small fraction of what life has to offer

the one coming before the NWO/coming of the antiChrist.
Also OP is a faggot

Stop being heliphobic. Of course there are male and female apaches, why do u think there are so many?

Bait

>I demand respect
You got it, circus freak... Oh. Sorry. Mr. Circus Freak.

Change your flag next time. Its not edgy anymore faggot.

Its honestly too easy to insult a swede. Just leave and well pretend this never happened

You probably deserved it for being a hateful rotorphobe

We fully understand the struggle of dealing with a serious mental illness.

Get well soon.

I thought gender didn’t exist so why are you bothered?
I mean it does, but there’s 2.

Its not a mental illness to accept yourself as you really are. I feel bad for your repressed life and how youll eventually sperg out in a shopping mall when u see ur wife cheating on you again

You're the worst kind of person

Identify as whatever you like, tell yourself you are whatever you like. But we WILL think its daft, and we will laugh at you. You have to get over it and grow some skin.

>I'M AN ATTACK HELICOPTER LOL IDENTITY POLITICS

Such a deep message. I ask again, did you make the video?

There are 96 genders and 2 sexes

We should seriously put the fucking freaks down.
Russian laws aren't harsh enough to these abominations

Nope i am just the messenger who you keep shooting. Enjoy eternal hellfire for your intolerance and hateful spite

and 3 seashells

As I said, get well soon buddy and don't forget to take your pills.

Enjoy your sad life. I hope you find a hobby or something that interests you. Like model trains or something

>accept yourself as you really are
Mammals come in two (absolute and essential) sexes: male and female.

Nouns (in natural gender languages) come in four genders:
masculine, feminine, common and neuter

Since you're not a word, you can't have a "gender". If you mean sex identity and it's other than your sex, that's called a delusion.

be a dear and don't forget to stream that suicide in a few years(days)

>I demand respect
>youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
>>inb4 ur meme is old and unfunny
>...really? Imagine if people said that to you. How mad would you be? Luckily we're a patient people who have endured persecution since the dawn of time.
>Gender isnt binary. Its a specturm. Let me identify as MYSELF. Fuck you if you cant let me be me. Not everything in Sup Forums is a joke you bigoted queers

okay nigger. exclude me.

i'm fine with it. know why? because you're the burden. i have no use for your acceptance.

btw, you can cure that disease with antipsychotics now. now say, 'thank you real science', say goodbye to your magic disembodied spirit, and take your pill. faggot

delusional.
admit to psych unit.
sterilize.
anally rape.
sterilize again.
if its still complaining euthanize it.

hey fags...stop drawing aggro u dumb leroy jenkins lookin ass eatin cum guzzlers

FPBP

You probably quoted a Webster dictionary which is almost entirely responsible for pushing the patriarchy thru misogyinist words and rotorphobic definitions

>There are 96 genders
Grammatical maybe but not natural (there's only four).

I can take leave it as i please

(((Science)))

Pretty sure this is a bot

Maybe only 4 in swedish

Which are based on the sexes which genders are male and female, so really there’s only two.
Go and find a natural born Ze.
You don’t even understand you are indoctrinated with postmodern, cultural Marxist ideologies that are only there for the left to use as political pawns because of their victim mentally. You are not fooling anyway, even yourself. Seriously grow up, there is a genuine crisis going on in the west and all’s you are bothered about is how you feel about someone calling you a certain way or not.
I don’t care if it’s an sage/troll lads, you need to understand their mindstate it’s purely political, not personal.

>You probably quoted a Webster dictionary
I am the dictionary. My pronouns are lex, lexim and lex's. Btw, your misspelling of misogynist is very disrespectful.

Neuter and common (nouns/pronouns, the sex of whose referent is undefined or mixed groups of males and females. For example businessman is masculine, waitress is feminine and driver is common.

So we shouldnt persecute pedophiles nor zoophiles you say?

When did gender start to be interpreted as meaning something different than biological sex?
And why did people deliberately choose to use the confusing previously differently defined word "gender" rather than a new word or term like "gender identity"?

I support full equal rights for ALL genders and sexualities. It's 2018, time to stop with the bigotry.

Reminder: there are two genders/sexes. Only mentally ill faggots say otherwise.

Alright then I don't need to tell you to stop making unfunny videos.

Stop posting unfunny videos though. As for the rest of this shit, I have no idea what you're blabbering about. Some childish nonsense.

You have to lurk moar faggot. Its clear youre a boomer and have no clue as to whats really going on in the world

>youre on the wrong side of history

Kill all faggots. Sodomites shouldn't be allowed to live.

We should bring them to justice in a court of law. Hell, us apaches can even provide free ridea for transport

Nice b8 m8

Germans trying to teach the "gender" stuff at university actually use "gender" as a loan word,
although it used to be simply be translated as "Geschlecht" (biological sex/gender) in the past.
... the current meaning is so different from the original one that a translation no longer makes sense.

If you go the conspiracy theory route it's almost like people in the US try to deliberately
confuse people by redefining the language. (which can have interesting effects if the new definition is applied to legal texts)