Kengan Asura-based Faggot edition

dickhaired fag is gonna probably put up a good fight but still get the piss beat out of him.

We'll have to wait 2 weeks to find that out.

shoutouts to over 100 chapters still untranslated, also Muteba best boy

Holy shit i know the translations are a little behind but damn Do we still see more of based Adam

and that was it for this weeks translations of Kengan Asura

I love this man. But relax user. A chapter a week with this quality TS is worth it.

yeah, he's there, even in the KA vs SF special

Adam appears a lot in later chapters and he's usually drawn with a hoodie so his tattoos don't have to be drawn.

>so his tattoos don't have to be drawn.
i was wondering, are Muteba's tattoos a template the artist applies on the character or he has to do it manually everytime?

>and a muscle freak
hohoho

I don't know, but Muteba's tattoos are much more 'linear' and symmetrical than Adam's and easier to copy.

the next fight is so fucking brutal

Muteba is a though motherfucker, giganigga is blind and shit but still reking jobbers

and fucking all the bitches

Hes still blind?

as blind as DD

>gay character in shounen wears lipstick and has okama design, keeps blurting out about which male character is and isn't their type
Why am I not the least bit surprised, we'll never get a normal-looking homo character in a shounen.

I love this old fuck, he enjoys the insanity.

pic related is pretty gay, and normal looking other than his long hair

How do the characters in this compare to Baki? Could anyone beat Yujiro?

How much damage can this guy do in Sweden?

Dont know, but Oliva vs the muscle freak could be awesome.

Kiryu is only gay for Ohma though. In the "I wanna jack off with your blood and guts" type of way.

>TEPCO fucking everyone over.

>Shitty Japanese Monopolies.

>Net Neutrality can die.

>Counter-Intelligence is for suckers.

>Women are weak!

>Genre: Fantasy, Super Human

That sucker punch should have had consequences.

Yes, but I think that the one in the bottom left panel is also gay.

I'm still waiting for Kengan Asura female spinoff tournament.

I want a joshi wrestler to win it all

Ohma vs Muteba would be sweet, his fight with the Raian guy was hype af

Sekibayashi's blooming friendship with Kono Haruo is something I can't wait to see translated.

kek

I think there's at least one more gay character

Where's the anime.

It's probably gonna end up being Ohma vs Wakatsuki, the fight in the raws between Ohma and Cosmo took a sudden turn to bullshit.

Fucking Guile

Almost look like meruem from the thumbnail

The shady pretty boy chinese guy in this chapter looks gay.

But who else would it be?

Maybe the shitty fake NEET son?

Hot

>homos
>normal

>Good fight
>Against JULIUS THE STRONGEST MAN ON EARTH

Yujiro, Musashi, Baki, Kaku and Pickle can probably beat anyone in Kengan Asura

My sides

Yeah wasn't this supposed to be getting one?

I love how his dick looks set to burst from his pants.

Naw, I mean as in like, he'll be a bloody meat-stain at the end of it, but he'll go down swingin and not a total bitch. The Hulk will be mostly untouched but the other two might get fucked up. Or some other fighters will meander over and break it up.

I wonder how people will react when they find out the gay yandere is the strongest guy on the ship.

He's cute, though.

Fang when ?

His fight is last in the first round, so not anytime soon.

>gay character in a battle manga
>not the most based motherfucker in the entire thing
pick one.

This guy, Mr. 2, alex armstrong, alaindelon, etc. The reason Baki is so good is because all the characters act homo for no reason sometimes.

>alex armstrong

was both gay and based as fuck, yes. Did you miss the pink sparkles and endless muscle-worship? Or the juxtaposition with his sister, who acts like a man?

Kill yourself

Are you seriously so new to japanese media that you can't understand basic queer coding? He's intended to be read as gay. And he's also the best character in the whole manga.

What's your problem? Not a fan of homos?

surprised that setsuna gets along so well with everyone despite being a crazy gay yandere stalker

>Queer coding
So you admit your from tumblr then? Good to know you can be ignored.

Nippaa~

Probably. But on the other hand, I think all of the Kengan tournament fighters we've seen would wipe the floor with most of the contestants in the Maximum Tournament.

Are there any further scanlations? Even shit ones/written transcripts.

No. But you can get the jap raws on nyaa.

Notice in the last panel he isn't saying he'll win, he's saying he won't let them move to the second round. Therefore it doesn't matter to him if it's impossible to win against those odds. He's not fighting to win. He just needs to be hard enough to take down and trade injuries in the process. For example if he can trade a broken limb with all 3 of them, he will have 3 broken limbs and they each have one, and they will all be unlikely to continue participating in the tournaments.

>Queer Coding
Out

That's how I read it. A sounding strategy even if there is nothing to gain, there should be a strong backlash to even the odds for the rest of the tourney fellows. Based as fuck.

Based Fagot indeed
I want to read this one
Kiryu is cute! A CUTE!

>furryfag
Out

Muscle man is getting away with zero injuries.

>putting bon kurei-sama in the same cathegory as alex "assclown" armstrong
You have to go home.

>the gay yandere is the strongest guy on the ship
Yeah, so strong he gets his shit kicked in and loses his tournament fight

>Hey, were you all good at science in school? Cause I'm about to teach you, physically.
Dat 0/10 bantz.

He was better off saying his monologue than his actual dialogue.

Jesus fucking christ, the amount of injuries Imai gets in his 2nd round match are gruesome.

I am disgusted... but curious.

Yandere loses in the second round

>Yandere
She's a fujo and one of the companies is a Disney knock off. She's whispering her Mouse/Duck slashfic into not!Donald's ear

My curiosity has been sated, but I am still disgusted.

Well, almost everyone in Kengan gets along, sort of. The character interactions are a strong point for me.

HE IS IN LOOOOVEEEE BABY!!!!

She's one of my favourite side-characters.

The Donald is also a yankee delinquent girl and the mickey is a huge guy with a heart shaped pompadour. He jobs instantly in his fight.

these extra waifus are a great addition to this manga

I'd strangle her, consensually of course.

Do the injuries they accumulate from previous fights ever factor in? I mean the tournament only has 1 day breaks between rounds so that's definitely not enough time to heal much if you get too fucked up from one match.

Literally Made for Bullying

>You will never forsake your clan customs for the sake of tits.

Damn, who beats him?

I guess that other tournament was shit.