Anyone else hate the police here?

Anyone else hate the police here?

I fuckin' hate 'em. They're racist as hell, and racially profile people.

Imagine if you were black and you got pulled over for dumb shit all the time. How would you feel about the police? The majority of people who hate the police have valid reasons for feeling that way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Pf2eNDww7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine trying to keep the peace and all these niggers shoot up and trash everything and get you fired cuz muh wacism

when i was a dumbass teenager yeah, but once u get a job and reproduce and realize sumone has to guard yer shit while u r at work, and usually guard FROM niggers...

niggers who do everything in their power to draw aggro, to appear criminal gangsta thug loud proud obnoxious etc...

when the key to successful criminal activity is non-detection...

>Group A commits 100x the crime as Group B
>cops arrest 100x as many from Group A as from Group B

What exactly do you think should happen here?

Imagine if you were white and had objective proof that blacks commit more crime all the time. That's why blacks get profiled, because it's logical to observe patterns.

All niggers should be searched daily and closely monitored if not deported to africa

Stop blaming whitey for your shit driving.

Cops need to stop wasting their time on whites.

Last year I got pulled over and searched for being white driving too close to the projects by a black cop who basically told me it was because I was white so fuck you. Its how people stay alive
>and racially profile people
Around blacks relaxing a non option

We may be far from the most prolific criminals, but we are the *best* criminals.

>u r
Kill yourself

Niggers commit more crime, therefore more niggers get caught and incarcerated.
Too bad you folks dont do more executions

Kill yourself nigger

Niggers commit more crime

>Imagine if you were white and had objective proof that blacks commit more crime all the time. That's why blacks get profiled, because it's logical to observe patterns.

Blacks commit more crime because the police are in their neighborhoods and will throw one of them to the ground over jaywalking.

It's simple, really, Blacks commit more crime because the police pay them more attention.

I once read stories from retired police officers, and they talked about being in black neighborhoods all the time. When they said, "Hey, how come we never go to X neighborhood (a white neighborhood)?" they were told that white people were more likely to be politically connected and to just do their jobs.

I guess that makes sense. If you were some bitch ass cop, you wouldn't want to stop a teenager for drugs if he ended up being the mayor's son. So the police hang out in black neighborhoods, and you guys are like "See! Blacks commit more crime!"

>All this women in professional looking sports gear
VS.
>Some invalid dude in old shirts and t-shirt.

let me guess, your a nigger.

Hey nigger

Actually, I'm white.

The thing is:
Cops are always on guard, they know their get up makes them targets. Cops don't know you, they look at your dress and behavior...

If you are walking down the street with your pants around your ankles and dress like a rap video, they will assume your mindset is: get rich or die trying...you don't give 2 fucks about anyone...so they will profile you cause you look like a stupid asshole

>blacks commit more crime because more police watch them and they want to be arrested and imprisoned!
that may be the most retarded thing ive ever read

whigger

It's true. I've read stories from retired police officers. They say they were sent to black neighborhoods instead of white ones, and when they brought it up, they were told that white people were more likely to be politically connected.

I like black people. I'm not racist like a lot of Sup Forums.

People are people. We all want the same things.

it’s true. blacks only shoot each other all the time because cops are watching them.

Oh wait that’s retarded kys

OK listen up you little slank, These 2 arent related statement
Blacks are barely people, theyre pretty much the missing link. Most of Sup Forums is racist for a reason, blacks are subhuman and they act as such. No matter where they go or what culture they develop, the culture is garbage and they act like apes. I hate black people because i grew up in a black neighbourhood and went to a black school, I had to deal with their shit every day

>it’s true. blacks only shoot each other all the time because cops are watching them.
>Oh wait that’s retarded kys

Nice moving the goal posts. Originally people said blacks commit more crime, now you're saying blacks commit more violent crime.

Keep moving the goal posts, faggot.

>Blacks are barely people, theyre pretty much the missing link. Most of Sup Forums is racist for a reason, blacks are subhuman and they act as such. No matter where they go or what culture they develop, the culture is garbage and they act like apes. I hate black people because i grew up in a black neighbourhood and went to a black school, I had to deal with their shit every day

Can you really judge an entire race of people though?

So you knew some bad black people. They're not all bad though, are they?

There is a lot of good black people.

lol I love this webm it's sublime. the way the women throw their arms up in disbelief that a one armed man can climb it but they cannot. hahah. oh that's so good.

I dropped a friend off in a “nice” part of town the other night and got pulled over by a cop on a fishing expedition. Should have seen it coming because I have a dent in my back bumper in a neighborhood full of BMW’s and whatever the fuck else rich people drive. I knew I didn’t pull out in the right far lane, he knew I didn’t pull out in the right far lane and we discussed this briefly. I was polite, had nothing to be nervous about and ended up going about my business sans ticket. How? How could this have happened? For starters I didn’t throw a fucking tantrum and I spoke to him like one human being to another. I also kept both hands on the steering wheel unless I was reaching for ID with either my right or my left. I also stayed in the vehicle and didn’t try to engage the officer physically. It also helps that I was neither drunk or stoned. Any of you cop killaz see a pattern here?
>yo wite briblige
Watch one fucking episode of COPS. It just might save your life.

found the nigger

Avoid nigs

Show your flag, nigger.

you just wish you were black. That's even worse.

nah last time i did that it fuktup my grammars n spellin n sheeeit

Fuck off with your exception > norm and anecdotal tripe. Fucking low IQ sub-human, learn to read basic statistics than kill yourself. Here's a phrase you really should look up; "per capita"

Really makes yoU think

There are always outliers, but i have never, in my entire life met one single good nigger

I hate the police too, but not because I they're racist. I couldn't give a shit about that, I hate niggers and beaners too. I hate coproaches because they are glorified busybody hall-monitors taking the government shekel.

>They say they were sent to black neighborhoods instead of white ones
The white ones had lower crime rates that’s why you dumb nigger

Not just lower carrests
But lower rate of reported crimes
As in they’re less likely to be needed there
You’re a fucking retard
Go look at crime rates by nigger infested cities and then the neighboring white areas

Correction, my childhood neighbourhood being a black one there were frequent murders and overdoses. I suppose a dead nigger is a good nigger

>Nice moving the goal posts. Originally people said blacks commit more crime, now you're saying blacks commit more violent crime.
(They do both)

this a commie propaganda tread. to institute communism u must make people hate cops/military. is in every commie playbook.

there are so many black cops and black local politicians. The city governments are basically run by blacks and democrats. But yea keep calling everything racist until the word is utterly meaningless. Nobody cares.

>Imagine if you were black and didn't have to worry about DERP

Imagine if you were black and didn't have to worry about: being robbed by other blacks, being scammed by other blacks, being jumped and assaulted by other blacks, being shot and killed by other blacks?

Imagine if you didn't have to be questioned and inconvenienced by cops cause other blacks were always: lying to cops, saying that "day dindu nuffin", stealing from stores, doing shit like the knockout game, killing innocent non violent white suburban kids, ALWAYS selling drugs, ALWAYS having drugs, always getting drunk and shooting people in clubs cause "yo he look at me funny nukka", imagine if blacks didn't leave every woman they fucked and got pregnant, imagine if blacks didn't try to fight cops or take their guns, imagine if every time Tyrone got stopped he didn't have an illegal firearm..

But the reality is.. Imagining doesn't make facts and statistics go away dumbass.

>the police are in their neighborhoods

>there are more police in the ghettos

found the idiot that can't into POST.

you're either a nigger who hasn't researched shit, cia, fbi, or shareblue. regardless, fuck off.

>Originally people said blacks commit more crime, now you're saying blacks commit more violent crime.
They do commit the most violent crime but not the most crime. Because they're only 13% or so of the population.
But they DO commit the most violent crime.
Strange. Must mean they are inherently violent or something and extremely so.
AND THAT is why they get arrested non stop you fucking moron.
Oh and it's also a fact the police get shot more often by blacks than blacks do by police.
Inherently violent indeed. Arrested more? Indeed.
It's not over jaywalking motherfucker. A black man never went to prison for fucking jaywalking and you've said " jaywalking " about 40 times now. Fuck off.

You sound like a 12 year old. If you are over the age of 12, you should really be fucking embarrassed.

They are doing gods work

To steal sneakers , rob n rape old Asian ladies , smoke weed, procreate irresponsibly , etc ..
NOPE. Definitely not the same.

maybe it's because black people are animals?

Share Blue white Pedo fag that lives for being "Blacked Sissy"
OBVIOUSLY

>Imagine if you were black
based on your post, i don't have to imagine

And! the Police have valid reasons for not trusting blacks, its a vicious circle

SIMON SEZ 'you are a cunt'

>be white
>get pulled over for dumb shit
reeeee

yeah sure there are a lot of good black people...

But its not them that are black politicians and community leaders steering people away from blaming whitey now is it?

Tell me how you know the race of the person driving in front of you? You don't jack-ass.
Black people get pulled over for the same reasons anyone does. The difference is how they act when they are pulled over.(Like an idiot)

>racial profiling
that's a funny way of saying logical observation.
also the police are needed more to maintain social order as responsibility and civic duty fade away. thats why people want more handouts or"rights" as they call them. without the personal responsibility to make those rights work chaos breaks out and social order decays. then the police state rises to help maintain social order. you classical liberals asked for this.

its hard to learn how to drive properly without a dad to teach you : (

In the 60s 70s and 80s cops wore a tie to work and carried a revolver. Today they wear bulletproof vests, carry 15 round semi automatics packed with .40 caliber hollow points, have access to automatic weapons, grenade launchers, armored personnel carriers and are trained to act as an occupying military force. They are given specific training and interrogation and intimidation techniques designed to intimidate people into giving up their rights to free speech, the 2nd amendment, the fourth amendment, and the fifth.

So what changed? The demographics of the country. Cops are trained to police as if ms-13 and niggers are the entire country. Their approach to pulling over a grandma and a hoopdee full of niggers is the same. They no longer see themselves as part of the community they are policing, because communities has expectations of the police force that police are specifically trained to reject.

As long as this society is not homogeneous, the police force will continue to be trained to deal with the most threatening denominator.

Nah, they hate me though. So do feds, TSA, etc. I usually just humor them because it makes their job easier.

if i was an American cop i would kill as many brown people as possible

Non-white shareblue shit stain thread made by a faggot.

you're black.

the good thing about the police is that they keep niggers and shitskins in check

POLice user here. Work in a majority white suburb next to a +1mil city. Not racist, but do understand differences among races. Black people tend to have a greater fight or flight response. Definitely more on guard when dealing with them.

I will tell you this (and data supports my comment) Blacks get WAY more breaks/warnings than whites. I don’t want to deal with their bullshit. But I will say this, most of the black people I deal with are middle to upper middle class.

>pulled over for being black
What are tinted windows

I have no issues with the police.

In fact I'm a police Officer.

imagine being a paid shill and your day job was shit posting on Sup Forums with a shill flag. Imagine you did it for years, until you realised 90% of the anons on Sup Forums are shills themselves, or retired shills just shilling each other, and unintentionally getting redpilled about the holohoax and other lies. Stop imagining, its whats actually happening to you.

the police are evil and need to be killed and need to die. fuck the police fuck the police kill all police police are bastards. fuck the bastard police.

Imagine if you were black and went around spray-painting graffiti all over you neighborhood, and then complained that there was graffiti everywhere and you were being discriminated against because look at your neighborhood.

It's all whitey's fault.

You're welcome to drive around my neighborhood any time. When you get off work, you can come over for beer and barbecue.

I hate the police but I think their racial profiling is completely appropriate.

Found the faggot coproach

Its no wonder the Baltimore homicide rate has skyrocketed. Fine with me, let the nigs kill each other off. Let the girls get abortions for free. Let them extinct themselves.

When I was a teen I hated cops because of fear of getting caught. As I matured, so did my perspective.

>The majority of people who hate the police have valid reasons for feeling that way.

What’s your reason?

I always liked the police. I’m smooth with my words, always comply, respectful, etc.

If they want to fuck me up that’s fine. I’ll just take them to court and sue them until their heads spin. That way I’ll be alive and I’ll be able to enjoy early retirement.

I too became a cuckold as I got older

I’m black. Never had a problem. Don’t have a victim complex either.

no, i love the cops.

>youtube.com/watch?v=6Pf2eNDww7E

Tucker kind of scratches on the reality here. BLM has been extremely beneficial to whites in MD because cops just stick to patrolling white areas now. They don't write speeding tickets unless you're driving like a complete asshole, they don't harass anyone, they do a fantastic job in my relatively upper class community. Unfortunately for sane blacks, however, "da community" made it clear they weren't willing to comply, and they didn't want police presence, so now the officers who actually wanted to help their community (pretty much all of them) let the blacks kill eachother and frankly ignore calls from known criminals.

TLDR; son, you ain't shit screaming fuck the police. whether or not you're mature enough to understand is beyond my control, but i hope you one day grasp that the thin blue line between civility and chaos is real, and it takes a predator to kill a wolf.

My cousin has been a cop for two years now. I tried to talk him out of it. I told him niggers can turn nothing into everything, they pull out their phones, cry racism, etc.

Now he completely regrets it.
>Pulls nigger over for busted tail light
> “License and registration please”
>Warrantforarrest.exe
> “Please step out of the vehicle”
> “4 Wut? I habs a busted tail light, I’m on my way to fix it”
> “Sir, I’m giving you an order to step out of your vehicle”
> Steps out in typical nigger fashion
> Frisk
> “It turns out there’s a warrant for your arrest”
> “WTF U PULLED ME OVA FO A TAIL LIGHT”
> “Correct, and there’s a warrant out for your arrest”
> Resisting ensues
> Finally arrested
> Adds several charges
> Claims racism, driving while being a nigger
> Happens to almost every nigger he pulls over
> Used to think niggers are just like us, they only have different paint jobs

Daily reminder that police are a modern invention of the Jews.

I used to thinks that niggers refuse to follow the law. I was wrong, it turns out that they’re not capable of following the law- they couldn’t follow the law even if they wanted to, and have a very poor understanding of how law works.

My favorite was the Mike Brown case. All the niggers were mad because they were expecting the public/prosecutor to believe their conflicting witness reports over forensic evidence.