Boku no Hero Academia - Here's how it works edition

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/heroaca_anime/status/870258614363017219
shonenjumpplus.com/episode/13932016480028893612
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so overhual's gonna get away with eri right

Doubtful, and even if he does, realistically there's no way they wouldn't catch him again and find any number of crimes to pin on him. This "I was never here" bullshit wouldn't be enough to evade charges.

So, was it a good idea to leave these 3 to just Suneater when they could have thrased them in seconds with zero chance of failure?

No. But we are getting character development for him so I'll take what I can get.

You could argue that somebody still would have to have been left behind to watch them in case they woke up early. But I could have been left to a minor hero or even the cops.

How crazy can his quirk get with more exotic animals or plants combinations?

Wonder if the same thing appeals to bugs. Like eating a Japanese hornet and start attacking people with crab hardened tentacle ended with hornet stings

*eats puffer fish*
imagine

Anyone has that comic where Uraraka asks if Deku ever had a gf and then says she will be his first?

His best stuff is going to end up in Mina's "I cannot do anything without killing people" tier.

I wonder if anything like pic related would happen to him

we don't know how long it would take and the bullets were trying to stall time no matter what. The more time they spend not running the more time OH can escape

thx

>reading through the manga again and realizing how much of a speedreader you are

Did Hori really just zoom in on a cropped section of the first panel? That's fucking hilarious and I love it.

that's not the only time he's done that

At least Hori seems to do it for a good effect most of the time instead of just repeating panels because it's easy.

Would this costume be a good costume for future Izuku ?

Only if he gets reinforced arm guards, assuming in the distant future the damage in his arms has healed enough to allow for punching, or defensively absorbing major blows.

>cripes
which shit-tier translation is this

Fucking throw away the cape and the glasses.

make it torino's cape or get rid of it

You don't get it. The cape is necessary. The entire point of All-Might is he's the quintessential super hero. That image uses includes a cape. Deku is trying to replace All-Might, which means he's trying to become the quintessential super hero.

Wow the thread is really slow today.

It'll speed up when the other thread dies. this one was made too early for no reason

>ywn take Suneater out on a date to an expensive restaurant "to give him special food and prepare him for combat"

>tfw no doujin where Amajiki feels bad about knocking villains out, so he tries a harmless method of incapacitation instead
>Amajiki restrains Setsuno with his tentacles and rides him against his will, essentially reverse raping him
>Setsuno is shouting at him to stop and threatening to kill him, but Amajiki continues to straddle him
>eventually Setsuno cums buckets inside him, but Amajiki continues to pleasure him
>after cumming for the fifth time in a row, Setsuno passes out from exhaustion, successfully knocking him out without having to inflict physical harm
Do the nips just lack creativity?

There's another thread, but it just hit bump limit so this one should be filling up soon.

MOTHER FUCKING SOON

No, it's really ugly

>Wears off if he BLINKS
Ah, I always thought it was time-based.
Animefag here.

Except the fucking plot is telling us there will be no next symbol of peace, even All might told Deku to stop imitating him. So no, Deku's costume will remain on his own weird style. It's much better than that design anyway.

How would her quirk actually help her as a hero?
>using it to break the ground would cost loads in damages if used in a city
>just has shitty little pointers otherwise
can't believe her and Kouda's children are going to inherit her shitty quirk

Meant to (OP) not (you)

Kouda will die a virgin.

do goats count?

>can't believe her and Kouda's children are going to inherit her shitty quirk
But Denki is gonna be their biological father tho

kouda is pure

so goats don't count then

So he is basically a "terraformer", but without all the unecessary BS and convoluted plot?

Todo's past is a lot more fucked up if his dad is the one who burned him :(

twitter.com/heroaca_anime/status/870258614363017219

>we're getting the full You Say Run v2

It's almost time boys.

>Todoroki has anyone told you your mom is really hot?
>Every single day of my life

Stop user, I didn't need this erection.

>Eat durian for spikes
>Eat Onion for tear gas
>Eat Puffer fish for needles
>Drink scorpion/snake cocktail for venom
>Eat crayfish for ONE PUNCH

>gets his fire powers
>still loses to Bakugou because he realizes he's too weak to beat him with ice (Bakugou can sweat normally when his hands are freezing) and fire does nothing to Bakugou since he has a 100% immunity to everything included in explosions

How anticlimactic huh

>You will never be princess carried by Shouji.

This is my final collage of times Deku has blushed because of a girl. Honestly, there were more than I realized, made me realize he's more pervert and straight than I thought. Maybe I will do another collage for something else, it was fun.

Is Suneater the most versatile hero in bed?

>Horse meat, Dog meat, Pork
>Calamari for tentacle play
And that's just the tip of the iceberg, could ingesting a small amount of estrogen allow him to turn into a girl or sprout girl parts/become futa?

So much to consider. So many animal dongs and animal dong combinations to mull over.

He'd probably need to eat the girl out for that.

I don't know if you actually read it or not, but Todoroki activates his fire for a quick moment before the Howitzer Impact, but turns it off when he remembers his mother again.

Bakugou comments on this immediately after, saying that Todoroki stopped using his fire. This angers Bakugou because his intent was to get Todoroki to go all out, but Todoroki wasn't feeling it.

Not to mention he was in the middle of a mental breakdown in regards to his mother, further impacting his performance (noted by several characters). Had he used his ice tactically like he did against Midoriya, he would have won without a problem.

>tapir

>but Todoroki activates his fire for a quick moment before the Howitzer Impact,
And that would help him how? In fact, fire had pretty much no value against anyone in the tournament except Tokoyami whom he didn't fight.

What if he chewed on bones of extinct animals?

>Frozen mammoth steak

>Snake for vore
>Shark for double penis
>Cat for spiky penis

Suneater is pure. Probably Iida tier.

>He eats Duck by mistake.

With her speaker boots it's kinda like a ghetto version of Mic's power

Snake is also for double penis.

>male pigs cum and orgasm for 30 minutes straight
WHERE ARE THE DOUJINS JAPAN?

Was All Might number one in the world ranking or Japan ranking?

His dick is starting to sound like a diablo unique.

>[Suneater Wang]
>

Both.

The ranked heroes we've been introduced are based on their Japanese rank.

>this week's SMASH is A/B joint training
I am willing to suck dick for translations.

Really? I thought it was about the Class A turning into animals

Miriokek doing the wojak face again.

>Suneater eats Electric Eel
LOL NICE QUIRK KAMINARI
>Suneater eats Chameleon
LOL NICE QUIRK TORU
>Suneater eats a 3D printer
LOL NICE QUIRK MOMO

Did Hiro fuck up?

That's a bonus strip based on Hori's volume 14 sketch.

>Suneater eats her pussy out

profit

>LOL NICE QUIRK TORU
You mean Tsuyu. Tooru is transparent, not camouflaged. The frog is the one that can blend into the background.

No, the doctor who delivered you fucked up and dropped you on the head as soon as you popped out of your mom's vag

He can't even eat greenery that would make him equivalent to Ibara, much less any of the retarded shit you spewed in your post.

Ah, ok, thanks. At least, I wanted to see what animal Kirishima would be.

>Kendou will never smack you so hard you cum

do you have the full chapter not translated? I would like to see it

>Suneater can pull an All For One, but with his dick.

>He can't even eat greenery that would make him equivalent to Ibara

Why not? You could probably find some equivalent vegetation and boil/steam it or something.

Why live

>>Suneater eats Electric Eel
Ok I can see this. He can go all Adolf on them and start using throwing knives with antennae or something like that.

>>Suneater eats Chameleon
Ok, this will be more like Tsuyu but yeah he could learn to camoflague. Probably wouldn't affect his clothing but I don't know how Tsuyu makes her clothes and helmet cloak either.

>>Suneater eats a 3D printer
Nigga what?

>SURE KILL QUIRK COMBINATION: NOAH'S ARK

>Suneater eats a 3D printer
Drawfag please

shonenjumpplus.com/episode/13932016480028893612

Thanks based user

That would legitimately be an awesome name for his ultimate special move. Shit I want to see it now.

You literally CANNOT find ONE Cumeaterfag

who isn't a:
>speedreader
>redditor
>brainlet
>numale

This is a fact.

Also, the same kind of vermin that post about how Cumeater is more op than AfO = vermin that thought Aizawa had a "retcon" of his power in this chapter.

Speedreaders deserve to die IRL along with their entire families.

Someone dump it

lol u mad

You again

>When the all-you-can-eat buffet is 50% off

he mad

So what the fuck is suneaters hand suppose to be?

Tentacle Crab Claw Fingers

Suneater's quirk has to be one of the coolest superpowers. Shame that he isn't a main character. No restrictiveness but doesn't feel OP