/mig/ - 卐 MARS INDEPENDENT GENERAL 卐

This thread is dedicated to the discussion of creating a European Colony on Mars mainly by "stealth" with aims to make the eventual claim to independence once enough of us have settled. This is real. This is going to happen. We need you to consider the choice.

>Educational Doc on Terraforming Mars:
youtube.com/watch?v=_50N5QoQoc4

>Space X Interplanetary Transport System:
youtube.com/watch?v=0qo78R_yYFA&t=

>"Making Life Interplanetary" by Elon Musk:
youtube.com/watch?v=H7Uyfqi_TE8&t=

The first Mars Colony is predicted to be established as early as 7 years from now. Very quickly the colony is going to expand, and Elon Musk has made it clear that commercial emigration will come in to play only a few years later. This means the first large influx of settlers over the next 50 years are going to families who sell their properties on Earth for the ticket. Only people who can afford to move there will be able to.
lets face it - a majority european colony on mars is the only way to truly secure the 14 words.

>Plan:
this is the first /mig/ so its going to need some work. feel free to contribute ideas. in short, once the colonisation effort goes commercial, we need to move there.

卐 卐 卐 /mig/ 卐 卐 卐

>inb4 space is fake
kys
>inb4 muh economics
kys
>inb4 shit like this → → →
kys
>inb4 irrelevant country opinion like this → → →
kys

bump

I think we can all agree to no niggers on Mars right?

There are going to be Africans on Mars. i want this thread to be abit more serious than "ha NO NIGGERS ALLOWED !!!1"
With that said, I see no reason why an Independent European Colony couldn't break away from the UN colony after a few years.

bump for a inspirational future

bump

bump

bump

the red planet is humanities past and future

we must begin speaking about this subject seriously

bump to combat shitty slide threads

>Technology being 30+ year ahead within secret military.
>Discovered quantum teleportation and the memes to do it in 1996.
>All gov and major global entities has long since yielded to the threat of orbital bombardment and DNA-Targeted nano-assassin droids.
>mfw we're ruled by (((Megacorps on Mars))).

I’m Chinese, I’m apart of this right? Terraforming mars is an extremely difficult engineering. Current proposed methods will take centuries and ridiculous amount of money that just isn’t economically feasible. You need to put a giant magnet in mars orbit at least

Anyone know how redpilled Musk really is? Most South Africans I have met tend to be, but Musk is so well loved by libs that it's tough to say. Does anyone have links to lesser known interviews or other matters where he discusses Sup Forums ideas?

>muh economics

There is nothing. He said he's obviously in favour of immigration when asked about Trump related politics and that's about it. how "redpilled" he is is unknown.

bump

I agree

bump

>157955037
larp

You’re the same guy that made this thread yesterday. I enjoy the idea, but it gets repetitive quickly, and the self-bumps are pretty pathetic. If people find the thread interesting they’ll bump it naturally.

Ah, but he didn't say what KIND of immigration.

I know lol but im so sure everytime I post it like 10 new slide threads pop up :/
I'll take a more organic approach with the next thread

The problem is that you’re absolputly right, there are way too many shill threads these days. I wish I had some advice for you on how to make this thread more attractive to people, because I find it pretty interesting

M A R S A E T E R N U M

>technicians wanted

where do I apply?

There are already slave colonies on Mars where gentiles fight against each other in gladiator games on the Martian surface in an Illuminati Martian colosseum to appease the reptilian Jews. Mutt tax payer dollars pay for this.

It’s CoD but the SDF are stylin as fuck pham pham

YOU'VE GOT A LOT OF NERVE SHOWING YOUR FACE HERE!

WTF IS GOING ON DOWN THERE!?

lol its a good film. its a shame the remake wasnt also on Mars.

please explain to me how were going to be able to go to mars, LET alone start a colonoly there when we cant even get past LEO

and nasa's funding is >0.5% of the national budget.

Sorry to burst your sci fi dreams, we are never going to mars.

And leave this planet to the kikes and their pet monkeys? GAIA would like a word with you

THE FUTURE IS SPACE ELEVATOR

i'll be including this in the next thread as an example of what not to waste your time posting.

Is hopeless will be infiltrated by kikes.

>muh gaia

so if your plan succedes, what will you do next? just live there?
who will be allowed and who will not?
do you have enemies you want to destroy? maybe earth?

Terraforming a dead planet and starting civilization all over again? sounds like a lot more work that just killing the kikes and the niggers,diving the dune coons out back to the deserts and taking back your goddamn lands and never letting kikes or women run things again. When guys? Seriously when?

>not conquering earth
uh-oh i've been caught redhanded

It's not enough to destroy the inferiors: they have to be left alive to see just how inferior they are. Imagine the overwhelming sense of defeat they'll experience when they see the white man start from scratch on a dead planet and still come out ahead within 100 years.

No more "muh oppression" excuses - there wouldn't have even been anyone left on Earth to oppress them. They'd have no choice but to accept the fact that they are inherently fucking shit.

this, but also Mars is going to be the most technologically advanced human colony anywhere, regardless of who settles there

Thanks for the inadvertent movie reference OP!

WELCOME TO THE PARTY RICHTER!

its a good film !