Dragon Ball Super

> Tournament of Power is a Battle Royale with all the Universes, at the same time

Nevermind the clusterfuck, but watch the "Recruitment arc" last longer than the actual Tournament.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw
youtube.com/watch?v=TXb9ZU3pkao
youtube.com/watch?v=xflI5gkF8Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=6Hv3hExZwRs&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw almost 20 transformations and more to come

What will her "Broly form" be called?

Can anyone translate the part of the text that's not hidden?

Talking about how Kale resembles "That legendary Saiyan"
I assume Legendary Super Saiyan

Translation on pic

Leave Sidra to me.

Considering that LSS isn't canon, and that officially they called it "Kale's berserker form"...Super Saiyan Berserker?

No, there's text on Kale's sheet that's mostly obscured by Caulifla's elbow. Is the part that's visible able to be translated?

Lunchtime for Pedro.

So... this pretty much confirms U9 will be erased before the tournament.

The visible part is just Kale's name in moonrunes. The obscured part is the form name.

see
>Legendary Super Saiyan

canon

>Is the part that's visible able to be translated?
The part that's visible only says "Kale"

>"I-It's just a homage!"

How does he know who Frieza is?
Why does he want to kill him?
Will Beerus and Sidra end up having a fight?
I need to see this dammit

>U9 will be erased before the tournament because Toei filler

Try again

Well looking at episode 94's plot summary now we know why the U9 gods are so prominent in the OP
I think it's safe to assume the more relevant universes will be 6, 9 and 11. Other than U7 of course.

>Well we're fucked, how is u7 doing, better spy on Goku
>I don't know who this Frieza guy is but after seeing his powerlevel when he went golden tsundere I'm mad
>Why does U7 have so many powerful fighters when this is all their fault. Fuck them time to cheat

Leave U7 to me.

>I know what's filler and what's not because my dad works at Toriyama

>people believes Broly would be canon if Kale's form is named "Legendary SS"

>when the ancient legendary SS from saiyans' myths is part of the original Toriyama's manga

Kale would be Broly again, instead "shit the legendary SS actually was a big monster like Broly" we would get "shit the legendary SS actually was a big monster like Kale"

They are fucking useless, even as jobbers.

*blocks Sidra's path*

mid form, best form

Broly x Kale OTP.

The outline is just a preview meant to hype

And they know their audience knows what Kale looks like. It's literally just for promotional purposes.

Also, the preview says "like that Legendary Saiyan", not "Legendary Super Saiyan"

Who has the best anus?

>pretending it's not filler

I still remember when people said "Yurin episode will not be filler but a great chance to show Tien character development with a great new character"

They are prominent because of the Zen match.

Freeza wasn't in the opening and they didn't want to spoil all the strong characters.
The shots will get replaced with new characters.

cabba

If everything goes right the ToP might go like Goku vs Freezer, you know 5 minutes = 20 episodes, this time 30 minutes = 100 episodes.

I bet we won't even get a name, or at the very least, it won't be revealed until heroes has it or something.

The point is the audience KNOWS she has the same form as Broly. If they used a different name it'd be confusing. Especially since canon never mattered that much in DBZ. Even Bardock was made canon.

So... does this mean we are actually gonna see Beerus and Sidra fight?
I'd assume the former would be pretty pissed off at the latter's intentions

> Toei copying Toei
Wew

Kale because her ass is still (almost) virgin
Caulifla loves having every hole filled with saiya cock

>Freezer
Wasn't 5 minutes in Namek like 10 episodes?
The 48 minutes should be almost 100 episodes

i'm pretty sure my sodium levels rose just from watching that

>he keeps trying
Cute

Also, the term "LSS" originally derived from the manga. So using it would mean no harm.

Not as cute as you

But it would zero sense, they don't even know what a Super Saiyan is in U6 so why would they have a legendary title?
Super Saiyan Berserker sounds cooler tbqh

The actual tournament might not last that long, but the twist that reveals the villain will drag on this arc for about 100 episodes.

>If they used a different name it'd be confusing
Well, the last form introduced on the show (besides Kale's) has been called "Super Saiyan form of a saiyan with Super Saiyan God's power", "Super Saiyan God", "Super Saiyan", "Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan", "Super Saiyan Blue" and "Super Saiyan Rosé".

The title could come from the U7 saiyans. Or they could describe her power as legendary.

Yeah I think it's dumb not to expect the tournament to be derailed at the end by the true villain (the Grand Priest most likely)
Still, I want some good battle royale action before the '''''''twist'''''''. At least ten episodes.

" The legendary SS" was simply SS being a legendary form

Even Goku was called the "legendary super saiyan" when he first achieved it in Namek.

Vegeta did this all the time in Namek. In the Buu Saga, he also lamented that "the legendary SS being reduced to child's play thing....and SS bargain sale"

buu got removed?

Also all the names SSJ2 had before being officially named that

It's not hard to make LSS an actual form instead of just a title. Toriyama could do it if he wanted to.

Yes. Where have you been?

Tournaments in DB are mostly just there to introduce the main villain.

Everyone is legendary if he is just one. Like Goku till Trunks/Vegeta.

So what's stopping Goku and Vegeta from Potara fusing and going SSB with x50 Kaiouken and doing a Big Bang Kamehameha to instantly KO anyone whose not GoD level? Now that there's no downside to fusing, they should be doing this every arc.

i havnt been watching since he got fit...that sucks he was in the intro and everything i guess they decided to go with a more popular villain

Why do dubfags feel like they have the right to discuss Dragon Ball using the dub quotes?

Best Frieza theme or best Dragon Ball theme?
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw

>Tournaments in DB are mostly just there to introduce the main villain.

Uh I think that explains why Beerus was looking at Sidra in the opening.

U9 was going to play dirty at some point, and with Sidra still being pissed at U7..

Depends for what purpose.

The difference is it's kept the same name since Broly was a thing over 2 decades ago. And SSGSS was a confusing name.

Is he DB's Darth Sidious

Is he gonna pull an Aizen?

>First episode where we will see Kale going Legenderary
>93
>The year Broly movie released
>19...93

ANIME-KINO

> Implying they weren't saying "legendary" in the japanese version

That was literally the whole reason why Toei even made the Broly movie in the first place

>1991
Wasn't that in 1989?

>It's been 24 years since Broly's movie came out
>He's still getting new forms

So are there still people who think Cauli doesn't go SS2 in the next episode?

lel, people who are already mad at her transforming so easily will get even more triggered

Yes, asswipe, Toriyama could do literally anything.

That's not the point here.

Yeah. Retards.
>inb4 I-IT'S JUST A DESIGN CHANGE
>inb4 C-CAULIFLA IS FEMBROLY

I could safely say Broly is the most popular villain behind the big 3 (frieza,cell,Buu)

Hell i'd say Broly is more popular than every DBZ movie villain combined

Some speculation: I think Nigrisshi has one transformation, he looks like the type of character who transforms.

>anchorarms.jpg
Broly has an interesting design. I like how his hair is green half the time.

Yeah it's safe to assume all of U3 in general is gonna have multiple forms/configurations since they are all mechanical
Gonna be cool

And Mojito fighting Whis.

If Daishinkan is still checking Universe 7, then Im expecting Daishinkan to head there to stop the fights and taking care of Rou,Sidra and Mojito.

Maybe they can even combine.

Daishinkan will outright erase U9. Quitela already said that if anyone tries any sneaky shit, that universe would be erased.

There are people mad that Caulifla can transform so easily?

Isn't she supposed to be among the strongest Saiyans in Universe 6? Isn't her transforming easily pretty much a given?

Oh shit so they buffered her up even more now including legs? That's good to see. I was worried she was gonna have chicken legs after that first magazine pic we got.

that's her middle form, see

SSJ is a joke. Even vegimite thinks so too. Fuckin 6 year olds can do it.

CAULIFLA IS MY WIFE

I'm not gonna say she's fembroly, but she also got some Broly stuff like his ki blast, having more than one Broly should be against the rules.

It's more the anime has basically gone "if you are good enough you don't need to go through the thing of anger unlocking the transformation".
Like the sacred Super Saiyan has been defiled somehow.
These are the same people who are fine with 8 year old Trunk and Goten figuring it out, and I somewhat doubt these kids got angry enough to unlock the transformation.

youtube.com/watch?v=TXb9ZU3pkao

LOL

Super Saiyan Bargain Sale
youtube.com/watch?v=xflI5gkF8Ns

I fucking hate that they are bringing Freezer back again instead of letting Buu do something.

So, who are going to be the last members of U6?
My bet is on a Earthling, a Namekian and a Yadratian.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

>no Future Super Saiyan

youtube.com/watch?v=6Hv3hExZwRs&t=1s

SOON

Fat Buu is fucking annoying. I'm glad he got left out of the roster.

Super Buu on the other hand...

t. MasakoX

>Toyocucks still seething

At least bring back Cell if you are going to leave Buu out.

Nah, Buu was never intended for shit, he was only in for a joke or two.
In retrospect the Frieza thing is obvious - the writing was on the wall for quite a while.
Hell - while it isn't displayed, his picture(with) halo in the ToP fighters roster section of Toei's page is up since like February IIRC, so his inclusion was decided even earlier.
That Goddamn Buu, even in the OP, while everybody is doing awesome shit - he's shown sleeping.

>Toei copying Toriyama
Fix'd, and now Toei copies Toyo. POTTERY.