[(́◉◞౪◟◉‵)] Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt - 07

Episode 7 subs are out on TT/AT
Get in here.

Io Jazz taste is garbage

Fresh Italian cuisine.

Just fuck already.

How far will the series go ? I'm reading the manga right now and there are like 68 scans

6 more episodes to go.
It all depends on whether sunrise give it a go for another year or not.

Nice, thanks.

Fuck me Bianca.
Zeek old hag mindbreak is the best HAHA

Is atlas gundam really an underwater type?

So cute.

Space monks got some resurrection/cloning power?

Scavengers just got her and the Zeon scientist in the thunderbolt sector

Ok where are the scans ?

Nah, she just somehow managed to not die from the gunshot wound and being sucked out into space to get rescued by Buddist ISIS

Sadly the guy who does the scanlations backed off after Viz aquired the license for it

Too bad she listens to free-jazz.

Free jazz is fine!

Not much reception here.

shieeet this is still ongoing? I thought they released 4 then man a movie.

This is the 2nd season that takes place about half a year after the OYW

Gundam newfag here. Thunderbolt is my first ever Gundam experience and I fucking love it. Is the original series about the OYW too ? Also what are the recommended series and watch order if you don't mind ?

Recommended that you watch the original series first which sets up the Universal Century and the One Year War. If you're short on time, you can just watch the movies which have better animation in some spots, but cuts out a lot of things.

If you wanna follow production order (which is recommended) go with Zeta Gundam next, but you should have enough background by now if you want to watch the OVA series like 08th MS Team or 0080 War in the Pocket. I'd recommend watching 0083 after Zeta

Go look up /m/'s guide to gundam

>Go look up /m/'s guide to gundam
Oh yeah we have a dedicated board after all, I'm dumb. Thanks tho I'll do that

Thunderbolt is basically "Alternate UC" as the author basically had complete freedom in writing the story without being constrained by mainline UC canon (FYI Gundam Thunderbolt is published in Big Comic Superior, which is different from most Gundam mangas as they are usualy published in Gundam Ace). You can see a lot of differences in mechanical designs once you watch the original series / movie.

>/m/'s guide

While it serves as a general guideline, you are better off watching them yourself and form your own opinion without other people's bias since /m/ at the moment basically went full retard due to certain shitposters

Aight, I'll go download the original series first then, thanks

anyone know the name of that vietnamese song in the credits?

Can't find anything on it.

This isn't /m/ after all.
I just made a thread as a reminder for the few anons that watch it here.

>Io Jazz taste is garbage
Shut up peg legs, say that on MS and not online and see what happen.

Most of the Thunderbolt soundtrack is original music

99% of Sup Forums is just waifu shitposting going by the catalog right now

I just watched the this episode and the previous one.
I'm pretty disappointed. The quality of the writing, but also of the animation and direction has plummet a lot.

I want a gunpla of that Gogg custom.

She's alive? What fuckery is this or is it her long lost twin sister

The Monks recovered her and the Zeon scientist while they were part of a battlefield cleanup/recovery force.

This is made immediately apparently in the manga, but the anime wanted to preserve the surprise when Io finds out

immediately apparent*

How does this show stack up in comparison to other Gundam series?

For what it's worth, I've only seen 0079, 08th MS, 0080, 0083, and Turn A.

It is along the lines of 08th MS Team and 0083 in that the story itself isn't super great, but it looks really nice and the pacing is brisk

When is the new Origin episode?

>story itself isn't super great
Zeke remnant detected.

I like it enough but it does have its issues, as do all Gundam series. At least it manages to avoid many of the usual pitfalls

That crippled friend of Daryl who had a propellant tank attached to him and blown up by Io survived too and is slumming it with some Earth scavengers. People sure do survive some crazy encounters.

The propellant tank thing was anime only. In the manga there's just an explosion in the distance and he disappears

Zock is a big boy

The Acguy is such an ugly mobile suit. I don't hate it as much as the Zakrello but it's almost there.

Wait, so Thunderbolt is not canon? What a bummer. I had suspended my disbelief enough to place the humble RX-78 along with all of those advanced machines.

Why would you download HS when there are superior subs available?