Simple psychological question : how do we overcome the white guilt syndrome ?

As we all know here, if it was not for this terrible weakness, none of our enemies would be able to mess with us.

Since I study this, I discovered countless organizations, churches, parties, NGO, racial minorities (especially jews) who feeds on us through this very simple trick : do what I say so you can redeem yourself, you guilty white.

It even appears to me that those predators are very similar to what is known in psychology as "malignant narcissists". They would manipulate their victim through the same tool : culpabilization.

Anyone has some insight about that ?

Hitler had brown eyes, this picture is fake

By converting to Islam.

Muslims recklessly keep on being ultra-conservative despite the horrible and massive terror attacks because they value God over all things.

I’m not guilty for shit.

Come at me imma fuckin smack you

>Muslims recklessly keep on being ultra-conservative despite the horrible and massive terror attacks because they value God over all things.
As a matter of fact, Islam preys on their followers with this same trick : obey or you'll burn in hell.

Simple, just don't feel sorry for being great.

And it fucking works

>And it fucking works

I do not think it works. I do not think turks or arabs would stop their dirty tricks if Whites were to convert to islam. They would simply say that it is a conversion by name only.

Inequality among races and individuals do not vanish.

hitler had blue eyes. every other person who met him mentioned them because his autistic gaze was remarkably intense

Propaganda and winning the intellectuals over

The real question is how it can be done quickly, which nobody seems to know

Also Hitler is a fucking retard kill yourself op

blue eyes. yes

I honestly think much of the current white guilt comes from our history classes being too eurocentric. If people properly learned what the Aztecs were up to before the Spanish showed up, or what happens when China fights a civil war, or the devastation the Mongols left in their wake, the idea that white people are particularly evil would go away.

Those digits though

Based Nip

Ethnostates work, dirt religions made to control the angry masses of sand people are not what any race needs, being subservient to some arab religion and falling in line with those child raping, women killing fucks is cancer at best.

>As we all know here, if it was not for this terrible weakness, none of our enemies would be able to mess with us.
Keep pushing it till it backfires horribly.

i never had any from day one, resentment and anger flared and grew when the anitwhite shit started and is now a raging supernova where my give-a-damn used to be

We would have to convince Whites that European domination of the planet was a good thing(for us.) Non-Whites have been genocided and conquered by us, but they also benefited from European rule. Overral non-Whites should see White people as human beings, who war and love as much as anyone else.

>> we

Ive never had "white guilt". Only faggot pussies feel bad for shit they didnt do. Get a grip

You could read some history books and find out just why we are supreme.

How about we stop mixing all whites together?
Only germans should feel guilty for german history
Not every white

I never felt any guilt. I admire those who came before me.

God damn, those island niggers all look exactly the same

Same here, I dindu nuffin mohfuggas.

What happened to the slaves that were in slave ships after the ban on slavery?

Only whites who grow up well off or who stumble into a good economic situation early experience white guilt.

Hitler had neither of those things, and the German people suffered horribly after WW1 so they had none of it at all.

You will notice "white guilt" was a very limited thing to the rich trust funders during the depression. Why? Because most Americans were just glad for what they had and didn't feel they "had too much" compared to the people around them.

You can get rid of "white guilt" through working with your churches, giving to the charity, and helping out your local and neighboring communities.

Savitri Devi has already given us the blueprint. You have to invert the ww2 myth that the jews perpetuate.

Start making these threads out of Sup Forums if you want effect.

Checked and correct. You honour us with your presence based gook.

I have an optimistic view that simply understanding history, removal of subversion, and pride in ones nation would bring most people out of it.

It's the unique compassion of Europeans that has been hijacked. Combined with a subverted view of history and the nature of the achievements of Europeans it brings on a subdued state of guilt and of shame.

Or, you can get rid of white-guilt by not acting as if your heritage is an abomination on the globe. White-guilt, as OP said, is nothing more than psychological tampering on easily manipulated individuals. What someone's ancestor did is not his or her responsibility.