What's the difference between "right-wing" Jews and "left-wing" Jews?

What's the difference between "right-wing" Jews and "left-wing" Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
youtube.com/watch?v=CEAmtWd6aD0.
haaretz.com/jewish/survey-record-number-of-israeli-jews-believe-in-god-1.409386
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Nazis_associated_with_Amalekites
youtube.com/watch?v=cyV4xaQgmO8
forward.com/articles/179296/jews-unite-behind-push-for-immigration-reform/?p=all
jta.org/news/article/2013/01/30/3118281/jewish-groups-praise-immigration-reform-proposals
cis.org/ChangingDemography-JewishInterestImmigrationPolicy
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/307223-schumer-predicts-mass-demonstrations-if-house-blocks-path-to-citizenship
blog.heritage.org/2013/09/06/senator-feinstein-to-napolitano-stop-enforcing-immigration-law/
breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/01/26/Sen-Schumer-Tea-Party-Oppose-Immigration-Because-America-Less-White
politico.com/story/2013/03/hed-facebook-founder-mark-zuckerberg-eyes-dc-push-89245.html
haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-1.805272
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fiscal policy.

nothing, the same amount of zyklon b works on either

edgy meme flagger

Protip: ‘the jews’ is a red herring. They’re just s group that happens to be unusually successful, although you could as easily point the finger at establishment WASPS or Parsees or Japanese in the new-world or whatever other over-achieving minority.

There’s no central control. There’s no conspiracy, at least unless you consider the usual ethnic sentiment (in this case re: Israel) a ‘conspiracy’. Is it a conspiracy that ethnic Armenians are knee-jerk pro-Armenia?

>There’s no central control. There’s no conspiracy,

I think Kevin MacDonald wrote a whole book on this. Google 'culture of critique'.

uh-oh don't google it friends.

it had a nice ring to it though

"Right-wing" Jews are still far left

I guarantee reading that book gets you on a fucking watchlist these days. Funny, because jews really loved his first one - 'a people that shall dwell alone'.

If there’s some ‘psychology of the Jews’ prominently represented in every corner of the political spectrum?

Jews are prominent in all these areas because Jews have a culture of success. Jews are leaders of the SJW left just as they’re leaders of the anti-SJW ‘right’; and the labour-left and the establishment/business-right for that matter.

ben shapiro doesn't give a good damn about the browning of america
but he gives a good damn about the browning of israel

*why is there prominent representation...

If anything the social-justice left comes across to me, in aggregate, as being far over-represented by rich WASPs, and the opposition to that movement by Jews (mostly secular).

Half of the alt-lite e-celebs the non-nazi part of Sup Forums takes their cues from are Jewish or ethnically Jewish.

see attached illustration

There is no difference between jews. If you want to understand a jew just look to Freud and all his sexual nonsense. What Freud was really doing, when trying to understand the mind of the gentile, was projecting his own psyche into the unknown. All of his theories fail on the mind of the gentile because they really only explain the mind of a jew who has been terrorized by circumcision and Talmudic brainwashing.

>What's the difference between "right-wing" Jews and "left-wing" Jews?
Right-wingers want to destroy us for Israel's benefit and Left-wingers just simply want to destroy us.

one pretends to be right and one pretends to be left

this

>culture of success
that's a funny way to spell "culture of extreme nepotism". the extent to which jews practice nepotism is completely exploitative and is the reason they are successful and also the reason they are parasites. They aren't even smarter than us, they get into positions of power simply because they put their fellow kikes above all else

Right-leaning nationalist Jews do exist, but they're a tiny minority/voice in comparison to the ones who talk about it openly. The pro-immigration stance of most Jews is owed to how they were exiled in the past. It's no surprise that a nomadic tribe would want to promote illegal immigration.

"left wing Jews" and "right wing Jews" are two different solutions to the Jewish question. The Jewish question is: how do we resolve the perennial conflict between Jews and their host societies?

The answer of left wing Jews is to radically change Jews and the host society into a single society of indistinguishable individuals - death of Jew and host ethnicity, but birth of new identity (e.g. Bolshevism).

Right wing Jews advocate Jewish separatism and Jewish political self-determination (e.g. Israel), and maintenance of Jewish identity, but not within a non-Jewish host society.

The left wing Jews lost World War Jew. The right wing Jews killed almost all of the left wing Jews and then skedaddled to Israel.

>memeflag/foreign flag
>defending Jews

Every single time.

Most Jews have an idea of implementing Babylon. They want a world of nations bound together by trade. Each nation being a "Brick" and the money/trade being the "mortar". (Tower of Babel metaphor, this is why the EU Parliament looks exactly like old illustrations of the Tower of Babel)

According to them, when God made the Earth, He made one race, with one culture. After the Tower of Babel incident, He dispersed mankind into all corners of the Earth and made them different--different languages, different cultures, different races.

When God realized his error, he asked all the races to help him fix it, and only the Jews agreed to do so. This is why they think they're the "Chosen People".

So their goal (and the EU's goal especially) is to destroy human diversity by morphing everything into a single bland culture, without racial distinctions (except Jews since they're the "Chosen People") and no national borders, to be ruled over by them under a totalitarian world government from their capital of Jerusalem. They want to turn all non-Jews into a dumbed down, servile mud race.

In a free market nepotism should serve to make you less competitive, no?

If you’re one to dismiss the ‘wage gap’ as a logical impossibility on these grounds (as I am), then how does ‘Jewish nepotism’ make any more sense:

- pay men more, business becomes less competitive
- hire less competent Jewish employees, business becomes less comparative

What distinguishes the scenarios and makes the latter more plausible than the former?

>hire less competent Jewish employees, business becomes less comparative
lol what competition do banks and hollywood studios/media enterprises have from non-jews?

Did you even think that shit out?

>Half of the alt-lite e-celebs the non-nazi part of Sup Forums

Which ones?

Jews always try to subvert movements, institutions and nations toward their own ends. Marx subverted the anti-capitalist movement with communism. Ayn Rand, Rothbard, etc. subverted the liberty movement with anarcho-capitalism. Jews like Herbert Marcuse, Adorno subverted liberalism with the Frankfurt School. Jews like Irving Kristol subverted conservatism with neoconservatism. Jews like Betty Friedan, Sonia Pressman, and Gloria Steinem subverted women's rights with feminism. It goes on and on.

The alt-lite are usually controlled opposition trying to suppress a rise of fascism/ethnocentrism in the right-wing and make the the Right pro-Jew, pro-Israel, about vague "civic values" and only being slightly oppositional to symptoms of the problems Jews caused such as feminism and Islamization.

My brother bought a physical copy lmao, I redpilled him something fierce. It is good to know I have an unbreakable ally (plus some of my closest friends who are also redpilled) when shit goes down

Don't be afraid of these leeches, their time will come. Nobody rules forever

So, to give your view the most plausible retelling, Jews somehow manage to monopolize only those industries with high barriers (how???) so that they can build up all these cushy positions for less-gifted second-sons.

So, even assuming that’s true (and I’d like your explanation for how they came to dominate these industries in the first place), we can say that Jewish prominence in other obviously-competitive and in new industries isn’t any kind of conspiracy?

E.g. in what way is the prominence of Jews in the Patreon ‘e-celeb’ racket possibly due to nepotism, given this is an ‘industry’ that didn’t even exist a few years ago, and the barrier to entry was a $10 webcam / microphone to start a YouTube channel / podcast?

Right-wing jews sponsor left-wing jews because left always fail at economy.

Right wing, left wing, everything in the middle, none of it really matters

Because in the end, there is equality when they're all the same after they come out of the oven

On the scale the media uses, there is no difference at all between left and right but economic policy

Political compass or the Nolan chart are slightly better but describing ideology is currently poor and I wonder what useless political science students are actually doing with their time (probably unemployed) because I compiled better research in my own time in a mere 2 months which nicely describes major ideologies and figures, correctly, on the same chart

We need to crush this manipulative and outdated system like we need to crush the Juden

Right Wing Jew
>GAS THE PALESTINIANS
>RACE WAR NOW
>ISRAEL IS A PURE JEWISH ETHNOSTATE
Left Wing Jew
>BLACK LIVES MATTER
>GENDER IS FLUID
>#METOO

>Ayn Rand, Rothbard, etc. subverted the liberty movement with anarcho-capitalism
rand hated ancaps and rothbard is now a footnote after satoshi actually brought forth a protocol explicitly based off liberty

Dave Shapiro, Dave Rubin, Gad Saad, Christina Hoff Summers, Sam Harris (ethnically Jewish), Ezra Levant.... I don’t follow right-wing e-celeb culture closely, let alone who is Jewish, but my general impression is they’re vastly over-represented (given their share of the population) as they are IN ALL FIELDS OF SUCCESS because they are just generally successful. The only Jewish question, to my eye, is how to learn to be successful like they are.

Even not that bright Jews I know irl are much more successful than you’d expect given their natural drive and intelligence, presumably because their families push them to do better.

>Jews somehow manage to monopolize only those industries with high barriers
Who said they were high?
>(how???)
Proof it's occurred is in their representation in Jew-dominated fields. Or do you think Jews are just a superior race?
>so that they can build up all these cushy positions for less-gifted second-sons.
Uh, yes? What's the point of nepotism if not to benefit your immediate family?

Are you a retarded person?

>we can say that Jewish prominence in other obviously-competitive and in new industries isn’t any kind of conspiracy?
Why? How did you come to that conclusion, mr retard?

I have no idea what % of e-celebs are kikes and somehow I doubt it's much higher than anyone else. I do know that several jewish youtubers have access to high-tier production values and benefit from nepotism/industry placement. Look at the kike with the hilariously bad nose that shilled for clinton on his youtube channel/

>just generally successful
That's like thinking you are a success because your dad got you a job at his company

Ben Shapiro is controlled opposition

left wing jews inherently hate white people.

right wing jews more often see white people as people to either take advantage of or cooperate with as appropriate.

left wing jews will continue to push nigger shit and mass immigration even if it costs them money and livelihood, while right wing jews are basically just henry kissinger.

to be fair, a minority of right wing jews do hate white people but it's a small minority compared with left wing jews. right wing jew views vary but the middle is more pragmatic and self-interested

How does this differ from the non-Jewish far left and right?

Nothing.

a kike is a kike is a kike is a kike

>my general impression is they’re vastly over-represented (given their share of the population) as they are IN ALL FIELDS OF SUCCESS because they are just generally successful
That's because you've bought into the jewish-supremacy narrative.

If you believe they're "god's chosen", are over-represented due to an innate superiority despite contrary evidence and common sense, that they should be shielded from critique by government force, or that they're always victims and never the culprit, you've bought right into their spin.

Oh don't forget the belief that they're entitled to whatever arbitrary tracts of land they select on the planet.

Just like any other conspiracies, the whole thing is built on association fallacies. A jew works at X therefore X is controlled by jews. Or Y knows a jew who knows Z therefore Y&Z are working for the jews. And so on. It's real fucking retarded. Poos are everywhere when it comes to healthcare yet it doesnt mean they're secretly planning to designate shitting streets inside NHS buildings.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

The angle they use to destroy Western Civilization.

>A jew works at X therefore X is controlled by jews.
literally no one has made that argument. It's due to vast over-representation and closed door hiring practices. They're also nepotistic in any institutions they're on the board of, just look at harvard's jew % compared with the % of seats they actually merit via their scores.

So if the success of Jews can only be due to conspiracy, does that mean the failure of e.g. blacks (in aggregate) is also a conspiracy?

You seem happy to apply ‘liberal’ logic in one case but not he other, as it suits your predjudice.

I’m perfectly willing to accept that aspects of Jewish culture make them successful, just as black culture keeps them down, but this grand conspiracy shit is utter nonsense. At the end of the day the competent succeed and the incompetent fail: what’s at question is how they got that way.

Nothing.

Good luck explaining that Charlie, I’ve been told 7000 times here that my polish Jewish blue collar family is deeply involved in banking canals and shady plans to destroy the white race

>Right wing jews are rich
>Left wing jews aren't rich, get all the name calling and live like niggers

>does that mean the failure of e.g. blacks (in aggregate) is also a conspiracy?
Jews are not shown to be superior by any scientific metric there is, yes even IQ testing.

Not true with blacks.

>You seem happy to apply ‘liberal’ logic in one case but not he other, as it suits your predjudice.
Let's apply it. I'd argue that blacks are actually over-represented as well given their abilities and attributes.

>association "fallacies"
Association is everything. Your poo theory is fallacious because poos aren't associated with any poo that is trying to subvert the nation

When you are associated with a very visible tumor like Soros or whatever, your association with such a man absolutely should be called into question. It's all about context. These guys don't just "happen" to know each other, they meet because there is something to share or trade

You must be a pollack because you're too fucking dumb to understand what people are talking about when they speak of kike conspiracy

>What's the difference between "right-wing" Jews and "left-wing" Jews?

>The angle they use to destroy Western Civilization

^T H I S^

Rob Reiner doing more work to further the cause of White Nationalism than the Alt Right.

Just pull up this tweet and say "told ya cunt diversity means less white people aka white genocide"

God bless Reiner may he live a long life and continue to red pill normies.

>blacks predominate in professional basketball
Obviously there’s a conspiracy to keep everyone else from playing professional basketball!

This is the obvious conclusion of the brainlet alt-righter.

Similarly the US has a well-known bias in favour of Muslims since they earn much more than average. Water is racist against blacks since there are nearly no black top swimmers. The healthcare field is anti-male because there aren’t many male nurses (while simultaneously some specialities are clearly anti-female were there are more male practitioners than female).

In case you’re not following along, this is exactly the shallow ‘logic’ espoused by third wave feminists and black-lives-matter, just by bigoted white males instead of bigoted females or blacks.

I'm a Jew and I'll fight against the implementation of this soulless globalized hell even if it costs me my life

>Ayn Rand, Rothbard, etc. subverted the liberty movement with anarcho-capitalism.
That's a reach.

"Right wing" jews are more open about wanting gentiles to die for israel.

Point is: almost the entire foundation of modern libertarianism was founded by Jews.

>yes goy, you should only care about shekels & greed
>don't act as a collective for self-preservation, individualism is good
>who cares if millions of immigrants come in to replace you, destroy your culture, etc., muh GDP
>borders and nations are stupid, but we should keep our private ethnostate of Israel
>you don't need a government to protect you, the corporations and banks we don't totally don't own will take good care of you without regulations. if they try to censor and kill nationalists, that's "the free market"
>accept all the degeneracy we throw at you like miscegenation, pedophilia, you don't homosexuality, feminism, etc. because that's "liberty", you don't need laws to preserve tradition and your people

JEWRY

Because they own the media, and the banks, and have a culture that encourages lying to benefit themselves & high verbal intelligence to rise to the top. Anything to get what they want, most of them have no morals, they only use them when it's advantageous. They have so much money from their tribe that they don't need to take practical, pragmatic jobs that actually benefit society so they focus on positions of power in the media, legal progressions, banks, and government so they can control a nation. Israel has an IQ of 94

youtube.com/watch?v=CEAmtWd6aD0.

It comes down to money control & media control, and nepotism to shape the narrative and influence people toward Jewish goals.

It is pretty easy to end up on the winning horse if you own all the horses and it is profitable if you can buy them for less than the purse...

How do you explain the extreme over-representation when their IQ measurements are not significantly higher? They may be higher but to account for 2,000+ percent over-representation?

Literally all conspiracies can be dismissed out of hand IMO due to the logical improbability or a. Organizing one b. Pulling it off and especially c. Keeping it a secret.

By all means point to ANY conspiracy of more than a handful of people that has ever existed anywhere at any time in any field of endeavour.

>Ignores Hayek, Menger and all of classical liberalism.
How convenient.

>yes goy, you should only care about shekels & greed
>don't act as a collective for self-preservation, individualism is good
>who cares if millions of immigrants come in to replace you, destroy your culture, etc., muh GDP
>borders and nations are stupid, but we should keep our private ethnostate of Israel
>you don't need a government to protect you, the corporations and banks we don't totally don't own will take good care of you without regulations. if they try to censor and kill nationalists, that's "the free market"
>accept all the degeneracy we throw at you like miscegenation, pedophilia, you don't homosexuality, feminism, etc. because that's "liberty", you don't need laws to preserve tradition and your people
Good god, that's one hell of a strawman.

I think this is precisely why you keep being referred to “Culture of Critique”.

Culture.

I don’t imagine North and South Korea have any genetic distinction to speak of, but clearly one has a culture conducive to success and the other to failure.

p.s. I’m very dubious of this ‘Jews have high verbal IQ’ line; being fluent speaking and broadly thinking seem on the whole to be learned skills, ie exactly the benefit you’d derive from a culture that taught you those things

Not all too sure, but at least we know what they both have in common.

I think it's all the factors mentioned in this thread. Slightly higher IQ, a culture of success, high ethnocentrism, high greed, and nepotism.

But muh Jews!

No faggot there are stormfront retards that think Jews are like some ascended species of natural schemers trying to parasite their way to global domination

As opposed to groups of countryless financial Jews that kleptocracy their way into power echelons

90% of Jews are just regular schlubs that don’t know shit about any of that

That’s why when you say “tha jooos!” A bunch of regular Jews think you are just insane

You need to be more specific about WHO you don’t like

jews are realizing that they aren't as good liars as they thought they were

It's harder to lie with the internet around

I wouldn’t mind if every Jew was filthy rich if what they did was productive. When I realize that they are leveraging their wealth into more wealth by destroying our country with their hold on the media and entertainment normalizing pornography and degradation and turning every segment of society against every other (except Jews, never forget) it makes me pretty pissed off.

I'm not one of those people who thinks good Jews don't exist, but just imagine if all of these people were replaced with a black person. It would even be statistically more likely given that Blacks are 13% of the population and Jews are 2% Might more people notice that something not quite right was going on?

my bad

what if I love America and agree that we should keep non-Europeans out? I'm fully on your side and don't like other jews but I don't really want to get gassed if I can avoid it

You have a few factors

1. Jews actively seek to help each other as a tenant of being Jewish, it’s nepotism, it’s in group preference, It’s successful is what it is

2. Jews on average are smarter not surprising that hey tend to be successful

3. Many Jews (and I disagree with this) are Jew first, everything else second; I get why it’s how they’ve stuck together over the centuries but what it does is invite alienation and the feeling of a disloyal group (and sometimes it is due to points one and two) within the population

It’s not necessarily some nefarious and complex conspiracy as many seem to think, it’s the result of a few deliberate and common practices in the Jewish community

You have to learn what motivates Jews. Success, hard work, community, relevance and solidarity.

Leftists Jews reject God. They feel a brotherhood of man with everyone mixed together will bring about peace on earth and no more scapegoating Jews.

Right wing Jews are an asset. They love capitalism, want limited government, advance Protestant Christianity - Milton Friedman, Zola Levitt, Ben Stein, etc.

Neoconservatives are a cancer.

>Organizing one

Why is that hard when they have entire scriptures like the Kabbalah, Talmud, Torah outlining it for them? They have synagogues and institutions where they're free to conceive whatever plot they want behind the back of the "goyim".

People, groups, corporations, governments have always conspired against one another, it's not some new or incredible thing. The fact that you think it's unbelievable that conspiracies would exist outs as a fucking shill.

The Gulf of Tonkin, Iran Contra, ISIS, Nayirah testimony, United States of Europe, pedophilia in Hollywood, EU army, etc, were all "conspiracies" until declassified or put together by investigators. Yuri Bezmenov, Mitrokhin archives, Venona papers, and Vassiliev's notebook... The list goes on. You think it's a coincidence that Marx was a Jew and almost evey member of the Bolshevik Revolution and the first Soviet government were Jews.

If you were a small minority that wanted to achieve a goal that is opposed to the interests of the population, how would you do it other than conspiring to go against their interests behind their backs? They don't have numbers or strength to do it upfront.

>Pulling it off and especially
Not hard when you have so much power over media, banks, intelligence agencies, etc.

>Keeping it a secret.
Again, easy if you have the media on your side and you're so powerful that the average person can never hope to touch you, and the few in the know will keep quiet for fear of being having their lives destroy or being assassinated.

This. Jews that own the system are statists, Jews that want to own the system are libertarians.

The Center.

Yeah, those damn libertarians, always lusting after more power and global financial domination.

A jew can own and control an ideology. They can't own a race, (outside of their history of slavery).

>90% of Jews are just regular schlubs that don’t know shit about any of that

Over 70% of Jews just in Israel follow the Torah and believe they're "God's Chosen People".

haaretz.com/jewish/survey-record-number-of-israeli-jews-believe-in-god-1.409386

The Torah states this.

""Therefore it shall come about when the Lordyour God has given you rest from all your surrounding enemies, in the land which the Lord your God gives you as an inheritance to possess, you shall blot out the memory of Amalek from under heaven; you must not forget."
>Duet. 25:18

"Amalekite" is a spiritual term for the Aryan race, and the Talmud (the second most popular Jewish holy book) even called the land of "Germania" the home or birthplace of Amalek en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Nazis_associated_with_Amalekites

The Jews want to "blot out the memory of the Aryan race" which they see as originating from "Germania".

It's not hard to find these "conspiracies" when the Jews constantly out themselves, and even the handful of Jewish defectors like Gilad Atzmon, Israel Shahak, Israel Shamir, Benjamin Friedman, Nathaniel Kapner, Moshe Friedman, Benjamin Freedman, Gerard Menuhin, Otto Weininger or Stanley Kubrick will point them out.

>How does this differ from the non-Jewish far left and right?
>PROTIP: IT DOESN'T
Careful goyim. Don't act so smart or else you will be sent to gulag.

Left wing Jews are the absolute enemy of the West. Utopian, anti-white maniacs who hate God and all things good and wholesome. They are engaged in the activity Sup Forums assigns to DA JOOOOS and should be held accountable for their subversion.

Right-Wing Jews are more or less normal Europeans. These are the ones engaged in productive work, honest business, and decent morality and don't tear at the foundation of society or subvert white America. I consider myself as a white American before being a Jew. I wasn't raised jewish and thought I was German before I took the 23 and me blood test.

The conspiracy comes from seditious and destructive narrative pushed by this majority Jewish cabal through their ownership of the media.
It would not be crazy to suggest, given the history Europeans and Ashkenazi Jews share, that they harbor a grudge or some kind of jealousy at Europeans.
Europeans accomplished everything the Jew's God had promised them, took over their religion through Christianity, ruled vast empires, and are still able to leverage immense global power all while isolating the jews from their societies.

Jews, of course, are not innocent victims in this relationship, but if we are looking for motive for the sedition conspiracy, the past is not easily forgotten by those who feel wronged.

Meant to quote this kike shill: >And the Walls Came Tumbling Down: How the Jews Opened America's Borders
youtube.com/watch?v=cyV4xaQgmO8

>Jews Unite Behind Push for Immigration Reform
forward.com/articles/179296/jews-unite-behind-push-for-immigration-reform/?p=all

>Jewish Groups Praise Immigration Reform Proposals
jta.org/news/article/2013/01/30/3118281/jewish-groups-praise-immigration-reform-proposals

>The Jewish Stake in America's Changing Demography
cis.org/ChangingDemography-JewishInterestImmigrationPolicy

>Schumer Predicts Mass Demonstrations if House Blocks Path to Citizenship
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/307223-schumer-predicts-mass-demonstrations-if-house-blocks-path-to-citizenship

>Senator Feinstein to Homeland Security: Stop Enforcing Immigration Law
blog.heritage.org/2013/09/06/senator-feinstein-to-napolitano-stop-enforcing-immigration-law/

breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/01/26/Sen-Schumer-Tea-Party-Oppose-Immigration-Because-America-Less-White
>Chuck (((Schumer))): Tea Party Opposes Immigration for Making America 'Less White'

politico.com/story/2013/03/hed-facebook-founder-mark-zuckerberg-eyes-dc-push-89245.html
>Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg Eyes Political Push on Immigration

>Jewish Groups Praise Immigration Reform Proposals

>Jews Unite Behind Push for Immigration Reform

haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-1.805272
>US Jewish Leaders United in Condemnation of Trump's Anti-immigration Push

They have different political priorities after the #! priority of supporting and improving jews.

>a religion that teaches its' followers that they are better than everyone else
WELL GEE
THAT DOESN'T SOUND DANGEROUS AT ALL

What religion doesn’t?

>difference between "right-wing" Jews and "left-wing" Jew

R jew = L jew = middle easterner = non-westerner = non-white

I find the math to be simple. Others may not.

Sup Forums doesn't care nor understands economics.

Read my post

You are never going to win the “all Jews must go” argument because millions of innocent Jews and regular people will rightfully see it as evil

Because 90% or Jews aren’t involved in the activities you dislike.

Instead of trying to kill milliions on order to stop a few hundred thousand at most, why don’t you find ways to take down the ones actually causing a problem?

>inb4 THE JOOOS

Stop with that shit

Assuming you are meaning outside of Israel, since inside Israel, the political spectrum has some further nuances, basically I would say the right wing of judaism is mostly zionist, which basically means they want to create a nation for Jews, Israel, and make it good and fight it's enemies. The right wing zionist Jews are the ones causing middle east wars, etc. Zionist Jews tend to be more insular and religious.

On the left, I would consider those Jews more globalist, instead of having the nationalist ideals of zionism, they basically want Israel as a concept to exist more in the wider world. The left wing globalist Jews are the ones causing degeneracy for non Jews in whichever country and immigration, etc. Often the left globalist Jews will be not really practicing and even atheistic.

I actually don't really have much of a problem with the right wing nationalist zionist Jews, they just want a country for their people like everyone else and I encourage all of their return to Israel.

Vietkang is a Jew running a sweatshop don't be fooled

Nothing really. They all go in the oven.

The Jewish Factions:

Left - Marxists and all of their offshoots

Right - Neoconservatives, Israeli Likud Party

Power Elite - Rothschilds, Soros

Libertarians - The Good Guys (except for the open border advocates like Block, nobody is perfect)