Only people who haven't suffered want to have children

Only people who haven't suffered want to have children

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/VF5j81Ji7jbFkoHLOiuo6A/
iperceptions.com/blog/causation-vs-correlation
theguardian.com/money/2015/nov/30/pro-life-activist-pays-to-stop-abortions-laura-merriott-financial-support
spectator.org/34035_lets-pay-women-not-abort/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's why Afghanistan have an average fertility rate of 5.3

Subhumans don't have the brains to suffer.

parents don't have brains.

I mean how fucking stupid could you be to spend half your life raising some welfare junkie into an overpopulated planet of apes? I'd rather go swimming.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/VF5j81Ji7jbFkoHLOiuo6A/

This is what being Swedish does to your mind.

>spend half your life
>raising a child is suffering
That's not what I meant, you fucking retard. I meant that if you've suffered you don't want to put another person into the same suffering.

>tfw molested orphan ex-med junkie with two suicide attempts
People who never really suffered think it's not worth investing in children. Also people which don't want to work their way out and rather moan about their suffering claiming they do it for the greater good. Pathetic creatures. Thanks in the name of the future generations that you pick self-outselection.

>rationalization to cover the fact you're unevolved

literally ZOG plan, no jokes here, mate

It amazes me that you are copypastaing my post from yesterday. Good job user, keep up the good work

How did you suffer?

who the fuck are you really. This post should max out to expose

JUST

Only Gentiles want to have children, those who are not chosen by God.

الأطفال هم أسوأ نوع من المعاناة، وكنت قد واضح أبدا حتى رفع جرو. let me explain this in your native language

All shitskins want to have children, so no.

>unevolved
>says the subject which doesn't reproduce
I already thanked you, genetic death end.

Good. Maybe their children wont suffer either.

t. sheltered virgin NEET

I have a job and I'm not a virgin, had sex with 4 women.

So you think Africans are more evolved? Because they have higher birth rate.

There is something inbetween, snow nigger. At least they fullfill their biological reason for existance and ther genes will prevail while tousands of generations of your ancestors die with you. Just get 2-3 kiddos and raise them as you would wanted to be raised. It's no rocket science.

You're also falling for the globalist depopulation agenda, retard. If anybody should get less kids, it's everbody but europeans - which will be easy, as soon as we stop feeding them.

OP is a faggot.

Since Africans have about 60 kids per sheboon then they obviously are not suffering. So we should stop sending aid and stop importing them to our countries.

>tousands of generations of your ancestors die with you
So? Couldn't care less.

Again, subhumans don't have the brains to suffer.

Not buying it. If you arent sheltered then you'd notice people have children whether they suffered or not. Infact the less you suffer, the less likely you are to breed. Social, economical, political hardships contribute heavily towards the number of children people have. It's not just an evolutionary strategy, it's a coping mechanism. They might be living in a shithole riddled with famine, war and disease but at least they still had a family. It makes the suffering all the more bearable, if anything.

At least my ancestors are smiling at me. Thank you for making place for better individuals.

Everyone has suffered you insufferable fucking child.

Only people who aren't bothering to bring order in their chaos don't want children.

not equally much

According to which arbitrary limit? And who sets it? You? Fuck off schlomo.

Y I K E S

This guy must really be suffering. OP here is a solution to end your suffering: neck yourself!

more than you

t. messy room

no.
life is struggle. those who struggle will have a chance at life eternal.

you go ahead and die. my children will live.

Really user, again with this thread? Think about this logically. You claim that if you have suffered you will not procreate. If this is true then an overwhelming amount of people have had blissful lives since the human race increases in number throughout history. Why was the US baby boom after WW2? Surely all those soldiers who returned home and impregnated their wives knew suffering. Another thought, modern society's advancements in the first world have made life far more convenient and yet many of these count are now experiencing a decline in birth rates. What is the rationale behind your claim?

There is statistics showing an inverse correlation between IQ and fertility rate. No brain=no suffering.

i don't think that's true at all. It's the exact opposite actually.

correlation does not equate causation.

So? Who said anything about causation? Retard.

Beat me to it. OP you should read this iperceptions.com/blog/causation-vs-correlation

That's because people who score highly tend to have the most successful careers, and those require ambition and dedication to pursue. No time for kids.
In former times geniuses and extremely successful businessmen managed to produce shitloads of kids nonetheless. Same IQ, but more time AND MOST IMPORTANTLY less taxation.

You disgust me

you got rekd jamal

No I didn't. It's proven there is an inverse correlation between IQ and fertility rate. I don't care what excuses you come up with to explain it, it remains a proven fact.

So you don't have an actual argument for your claim, just using statistics to leap to a faulty conclusion and when someone points out that flaw you default to calling them a retard. Bravo.

I feel sorry for the real Swedes who have to put up with filth like you.

"Sweden"

>suffering is always a bad thing
You are like little baby

No, dumbass. A correlation is a correlation. I don't care about the thousands of excuses you come up with.
>if only
>yeah but
>it really SHOULDN'T BE
>it doesn't have to be

Having children is the single biggest mistake most people make. There’s absolutely nothing special about having kids, look around, damn near everyone you know has at least one and probably more. That makes it common...not special. It’s a huge tar pit trap that all parents try to get others to fall into because misery loves company. Wanna ruin your life?????...shit out a kid or three. You will be broke and stressed out during the best years of your life plus you’ll be putting unnecessary stress on the environment. My advice...the best you will ever get...be an asset and marry an asset and DON’T have children. You’ll have the best life you could ever imagine...don’t take my advice and you will know for sure that hell is a real place and it’s your life here on earth. Kids suck...skip them.

>A correlation is a correlation.
Yep, and do you understand what that means when analysing data?

Since you can’t even spell analyzing correctly...I doubt you know what it means either.

Again, you fucking retard, the argument isn't that having children is suffering, the argument is that life is suffering and you don't want to put another person into that. Only if you didn't suffer would you do such a stupid thing.

Yeah I do, retard

Youve got that backwards

I’ll make whatever argument I wanna make fuckWORM and you’ll just have to like it. Now...go suck a dog’s dick until it cums...then swallow, roll over onto your back, pee all over yourself and deepthoat another dog’s dick.

Good job trying to answer the question.
It is never appropriate to conclude that changes in one variable cause changes in another based on correlation alone. Only properly controlled experiments enable you to determine whether a relationship is causal.

>the argument is that life is suffering and you don't want to put another person into that
I can't imagine being such a selfish coward. This is the direct result of accepting such abhorrent practices like euthanasia and abortion.

meant to respond to

People who believe their edgy ennui to be actual "suffering" want not children.

>this thread again
saged

AH!HA!HA!HA!HA! What a pompous ass and air bag. My comments stand and are proven. Take my advice or don’t...no worries.

Abortion should be legal for up to 48 months after the baby is born. You would simply be amazed at the number of parents who would choose to abort in those last two years post birth. Euthanasia should be everyone’s birthright. If you don’t have the freedom to end your own life at will...how free are you really?????

>the abortionist advocates for murder
Color me surprised

Then die out. We will take our Swedish clay back.

I didn't say anything about anything causing anything else. Strawman, fuckwit.

I was actually just going to ignore you, kid. that response wad meant for

Based anti natalist sven

>911 Ju Q y

What did i mean by this?

So you're not saying suffering causes low fertility rates? That was what you implied here

>abortion (not life) should be everyones birth right

Not true.
Only the weak want their line to end.
You don't know my suffering and I'm not going through it for nothing.

If you and those like you had the courage of your convictions, you would all take out full page adds in your local papers stating your willingness to pay all expenses for pregnant women considering abortions if they will let you adopt their new norms and raise them as your own when they are born. Funny...I’ve never seen such an add or heard about one anywhere.

correlation=!causation
stupid nigger.

And if you’re one of these meddling simpleton Christian assholes then you should know you’re not suppose to judge. Mind your own fucking business and let the mother decide and God (who doesn’t exist) be the judge. You people are what makes the air stink.

Why would we raise a nigger crotch dropping? This would lead to the abortinists genes t be given on and wasting our ressouches on subhumans.

We don't want abortion because good people get indoctrinated in it as well.

>if I cant murder my child then someone elae should have to pay for it!
There are plenty of charities to mothers in distress. To pretend otherwise is being willfully ignorant.

Oh.. Life is so hard isn't it! How could anyone want to put someone else through it! :'( it's just so cruel!

Kys then. Or stop being a pussy and grow some resistance. I have 2 children and 6 on the way. They will eat suffering and shit victory.

Jews and Queers did 911

theguardian.com/money/2015/nov/30/pro-life-activist-pays-to-stop-abortions-laura-merriott-financial-support

Yes, you should ignore me less thee be severely publicly embarrassed.

>Mind your own fucking business and let me kill my child!
No

spectator.org/34035_lets-pay-women-not-abort/

Your flag says it all. Resilience, faggot., get some

Ahhhh...all is explained now. You’re an example of propagation of the stupid gene. Your parents were 10th generation brother and sister inbreeds...I get it.

Oh no, please don't embarrass me on an anonymous tibetan throat singing enthusiast board. My life would be ruined.

> Swede posts an argument with a premise, supporting statements and conclusion
> triggered Sup Forumstards shout ad hominems
This is why intelligent people lean left.

>a leaf attempts to get (You)s

>I have 2 children and 6 on the way.
Sextuplets or do you have a time machine?

Says the american 56%er to the purest indo-europeans on this planet. Put on our pussy hat and go already cut your balls off, while you play some new toy they thrown on the market to keep you silent.

Idk anyone evil enough to commit infanticide on their own blood shouldn't have their genes continue. Let the abortion happen, sterilise the mother

>This is why intelligent people lean left.
That doesn't explain why dipshits like you do.

Unless you personally are willing to become financially responsible for life for a baby that was to be aborted then you should forever shut your fucking mouth about abortion. Put your goddamn money where your pie hole is and lead by example or shut the fuck up. Don’t point over there and say, “Look! They’ll help you!”

Haha no just gonna keep pumping them out for as long as the wife is at child bearing age. So could be more

>just throw a million years of evolution into the trash bin cause I'm retarded!