We should ONLY allow poor immigrants into America

Historically poor immigrants had little impact on the broader culture. More often than not they simply kept to themselves.

The danger has always been with the highly educated, wealthy and politically connected immigrant community. They know too well how to seize the levers of power and mold national policy to their will.

So, kick out all Jews is what you're saying

Bringing European Jews into America was our second biggest mistake.

Bump

bump

>More often than not they simply kept to themselves.

*when they're not raping, robbing or collecting welfare

Are you legally retarded?

>t. underage trumpcuck who lives with mommy in her gated community

A two season ticket is a reasonable solution to seasonal farm work.
Depending on needs.
That's how it always should have been, earn the money, take it back and develop your own shithole.

Actually grew up with blacks and Latinos in a blue state.

Now live in a practically all white red state...can't remember the last time someone tried to steal my shit.

Feels good, man.

>we still need to pick crops by hand in the 21st century

Step up your game, UK.

Historically they remained in ethnic enclaves. Be it China towns, German towns or isolated due to their religion think Amish, Hutterites etc.

Problems only occurred when the Central Government tried to force integration.

T. Person who has never lived around poor immigrants

>kept to themselves.

This is one the biggest problems with immigrants.
When they keep to themselves, they make mini communities of only their people.
When they make micro communities, they have absolutely no reason to integrate.
They don't learn English, no one in their community speaks it.
They don't try to learn culture, customs, or anything of their new land.
They don't interact often with Americans so they don't see them as fellow citizens.
A us/ them mentality forms and crime against Americans is rampant where they view Americans as outsiders it's ok to rob.
They sit around complaining while reminiscing about their shitty home land they left.

Americans, who are very, very patriotic get extremely offended when immigrants move to America, but then show every sign they don't want to be American.

America's resentment for immigrants who refuse to integrate has nothing to do with race and everything to do with nationality.
Irish immigrants? Hated when they first arrived for that reason. Italian immigrants? Hated when they first arrived for that reason. Mexicans today? Inspire hatred for bragging about Mexico and waving the Mexican flag, and speaking spanish as much as possible.

Projecting much there user? I think its safe to say you haven't lived around more than 1 or 2 token shitskins at a time yet.

The problem is they give birth, then the second generation grows up entitled because everyone tells them they are American (they’re not) and they feel like they should be able to become something more than a fruit picker.

>implying wealthy Mexicans are the ones crossing the border en mas
user pls

This is a good concept. Poor German, English and other countries (maybe dome African & Asian countries countries in the future) will.move to the country. Rich or upple middle class African, Arab, and Asian migrants are coming here and slowly dragging things down

So, like blacks....

fuck off we're full no immigrants

It's hard to integrate Europeans. Difficult to integrate most Asians. Impossible to integrate blacks and Jews.

On the opposite of this, successful immigrants do not drain the system. They are already successful so they don't need welfare.
They don't raise crime statistics because they are at a income level where only the rare rebelious teenager will cause trouble.
They have fewer children so they send a few to top schools. Instead of flooding schools with their dozens of kids who take spots away from born American kids.

Here's the thing. I grew up with poor Mexican immigrants. Although they maintained a quasi ethno-state within California they remained hard working and were not a problem.

Compare that to wealthy highly educated Jewish immigrants who came in circa 1935. Their impact on the culture was profound. They now control all media and finance and our entire country bends to their will.

tl;dr I'll take poor immigrants over the highly educated and wealthy with an agenda.

>The danger has always been with the highly educated, wealthy and politically connected immigrant community

I know, right? Those highly educated will never support the liberals and vote as we instruct. Stick to the Taco Pacos, amirite?

We really aren't

Indian street-shitter detected.

I’m pretty sure it’s the other way around