KAZUUUUUMAAAAAAAAAAAAA

KAZUUUUUMAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0fIJcYxR6XU?t=273
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

any other shows that have the bitch get her shit pushed back in by the alpha mc?

Hai, Kazuma dess

Akashic Records, kind of, this season.

Hai, Kazuma desu.

came for this

Spooky

Literally the two harem shows this season?

I loved Kaze no Stigma. Season 2 when? I will never give up hope.

What's the 2nd one?

Wait, this show actually got good?

Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism

Nigga the author is dead

Unlikely as long as the author is dead.

hai, kazuma desu

fuck

Best MC

>We'll never get more of this guy

at least is a fairly worthy successor

I doubt that NeetKazuma can ever reach this level, which fine though.

Stop reminding me of this. Just let me forget in peace.

So the bitches are getting their shit pushed back now? I don't watch it, but the last thread I checked, I only saw a guy who just caught up to the latest episode saying every girl is a fucking bitch that deserves to star in Victim Girls.

All girls are great. but Empress is best

Rance is about as alpha as you can get

So is the MC alpha and are the bitches are getting their shit pushed back?

You're right, because neetKazuma will become Rance.

who is this madman

The bitches force all the male students to cross dress and MC is fighting back against that. Each girl he beats gets added to the harem.

he looks like Kaiba in that last panel

So how does he beat them? And does he still keep them in check after they're added to the harem, or does he just let them do their shenanigans?

just watch the first episode and see for yourself

surely your time isn't so precious that you can't afford to take 20 mins

Kazuma

wtf are you even talking about. the mc gets completely shit on on every occasion, just because he beats them in a fight 1 time doesnt mean he deals with their bullshit.

they literally tortured him for no reason.

mc of kaze no stigma doesnt put up with ANY BULLSHIT like literally 0 bullshit.

he let himself get captured and tortured though

all anime MCs have massive martyr complexes so he probably loved it

So that means no, right?

The show you're looking for doesn't exist. But Nomura is certainly more alpha than most MCs even if he isn't in control all the time.

why the fuck would he though?

kazuma would have stood there and laughed at their accusations. not try to solve them

youtu.be/0fIJcYxR6XU?t=273

Capitalism, ho.

scumzuma has the right qualities but his inability to lose his virginity because he is a hikkineet who is just a coward is his downfall

>why the fuck would he though?

So he could get into the dorm and find proof of his innocence. Weren't you paying attention?

4;33
WHY WOULD HE FEEL ANY NEED TO DO SO.
it is literally none of their business.

Stigma.

What about Akashic?

>picked up

Who are you quoting?

>we will never see more of this madman ever again
Fuck this gay earth

/thread

I just realized how similar both Kazumas are, personality wise.

And Aqua = Ayano.

Thinking about this almost made me laugh.

>Aqua = Ayano
In what universe are they even remotely similar?

Water =/= Fire
Dame =/= Tsundere

why? aren't you happy you watched a good show when there are so many shitty ones out there?

>s2 never
>LN's will never be finished
>no closure to the story ever
What makes me sad is that a good story will never be finished when there are so many shitty ones that do.

If it makes you feel better, there are very few LNs that actually end.

From my head, only Slayers, FMP, Baka Test, Hakomari, Toradora, ZnT, Oreimo and Regios have finished out of all the LN shit I've read through all these years.

We also have jerkasses like Haruhi's author who just plain quit while they're ahead. There's no guarantee of anything we're watching now actually ending.

I just wanna know how the author was going to develop the story. Didn't he have children/brothers/whatever who could continue the story? Like Brian Herbert did to Dune after Frank died?

Does this show have at least something resembling an ending? I avoided it because I figured I'd just get burned in the end.

The problem was that his story had barely started. He had just introduced the western asshole mages as the main antagonists and Kazuma was about to clash with them when he kicked the bucket without leaving any notes or shit behind that could be used to continue the story.
It's not like the Zero no Tsukaima case where the author died with the story reaching its end and he left a bunch of notes and shit for another dude to end the story in his place.

I don't see how Aqua and Ayano are similar, but there's at least Megumin who's thematically similar.

I'd say that that would make it even easier to continue but then anything anyone would make would just end up being fanfiction. Real pity this.

When we get arifureta anime

>killing intent intensifies

Is this show any good? I'm downloading it right now.

Was the name for another thread?

Yes I just forget to delete it.