So This is Where They Come From

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/26307/record-george-soros-spent-sixteen-million-dollars-emily-zanotti?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro
techcrunch.com/2017/11/01/russian-facebook-ad-spend/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dailywire.com/news/26307/record-george-soros-spent-sixteen-million-dollars-emily-zanotti?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Thanks Citizens United.....

Fucking hell.

Their needs to be laws against clandestine political speech and advertising.

This shit is out of control.

16 billion maybe, and tens of billions from other "entities"

How does one grow rings around ones eyes thus, what manner of satanic insomnia could possibly cause such a bodily apparition?

If a foreigner like him can spend that kind of money to influence an election, what's the big deal about Russia?

All I've ever seen about Russia's "hacking" the campaign is that the ran some anti-clinton articles in RT and Sputnik.

check'd af

Remember the sixteen million, goyim.

older men in my family get those pretty bad

That's because you're part Sith.

Luckily we here in Oz are unlikely to either live as long or be such an utter cunt as Soros or your family members.

16 million? Try again.

>spent 16 million
left off a million and an r. he spent sixtreen million million.

Yeah I'm sure that's for leftist bullshit all over the world. A fuckton is probably spent on "refugees welcome" movements in Europe. I'm sure the 16 mil figure it stuff that can be directly tied to Trump. It's a good headline to show normies.

This

Couple of million spent is nothing, it's like chump change to Soros.

>last year
yesterday

>nuh-uh i am 10000% positive he only spent sixteen million
nigger, you’re a nigger.

I shared a post in a pretty mainstream right leaning, normie heavy publication to show that the opposition to Trump is astroturfed and we aren't conspiracy theorists for pointing fingers at Soros and you call me a nigger?

The level of aspergers required here has to be off the charts.

>THE giga kike soros spends yet another 9000 gorrilion us dollars on destroying western civilisation

wew lad more fucking news at 11

Pal, you’re the one taking it to ten insisting it was only 16 million.

Autism fucking confirmed. Re-read my post you unimaginable retard. I was giving an explanation for why it's possible there was a different figure. Way more fucking people are going to be exposed to this publication, and will trust it, which is why I shared it as still a positive number. If you aren't a fucking burnt out lowlife you are surely a shill so either way get the fuck out of my thread.

just

Never forget the 16 gorillion, orange man!

>still insisting it’s exactly 16 million
wew.

That's literally the opposite of what he's insisting you incredibly dull person

>So This is Where They Come From
This is where they come from, and I promise you that kike son of a bitch spent way more than that.

Welcome to Introduction to Shills, lesson 1. There's no point in replying to people like that.

Fuck off paid Russian and Mercer trolls.

Sage

Bumpity bump

nice bait m8

Soros, loser of the year

Nah, he wanted a more powerful Israel and all those 1% protesters out of the picture for good and he got it all, now he is investing in nationalism.

that's dope

The NYT is half-owned by a mexican who hates Trump, and they ran rape allegation against him that were blatantly false on their front page just day before the election. The Left does not care because they are not genuine in their sanctimonious outrages.

whoa whoa, lets not forget the colossal 50,000$$++ they spent on faceberg ads. Nice try though. they reached "millions of people," unlike the PALTRY 81 Million dollars Drumpf and Hillary spent on faceberg ads.

>techcrunch.com/2017/11/01/russian-facebook-ad-spend/