Ive been living in a cave

Hey how about these cunts whats the story

Rolling for touch sacred clitoris

go outside user

>Sup Forums is pro-pedophilia for the week since that's currently the most contrarian option

Take a close look at some of those expressions. "Pain" is few and far between. They fucking love this shit.

>Doctor hired by US Gymnastics & Michigan State
>Molests gymnasts and other athletes for like 10 years
>???
>Death warrant!

I honestly have no idea whats going on here

I would say "when you have daughters you won't laugh" but then I realised I'm talking to a bunch of men who will die virgins

I want to make Aly Raisman's face pregnant

Where were their fucking parents? Why didnt their parents teach them what’s appropriate for a doctor to touch and what’s not? Why didn’t their parents develop communicative relationships with their kids instead of dumping them off on trainers and coaches?

Not a virgin, don't give a shit, I'll still laugh because I wont raise my daughter in a society where she'll be raped. The muslims and africans will be gone.

t. Rebecca McRoastie

This is Sup Forums, they're very upset about paedophilia when it's Muslims or Democrats diddling kids, but when it's pictures of female victims, it just reminds them that they can't get laid

you mean you
I mean your id for fucks sake
really bad time to try and shit on yourself

Roll

This to the extreme. To me there's not much difference between these parents, and the ones that whore their children to pedos in child beauty pageants. They turn these girls into anorexic honey boo boos.

There is one thing to be upset about pedophilia and another to question how the guy could've gotten away with it for 10 years and the motive behind it all coming out now; not to say he is innocent.

All these women have resting bitch face
>muh vajayjay
>muh body muh choice
They deserved it, and their parents enabled it. Stupid cunt parent = stupid cunt kid

No sympathy

>olympic gymnasts
>anorexic

user...

Quads get

they have all been to an onion smelling contest?
wtf idk.

>there's not much difference between these parents, and the ones that whore their children to pedos in child beauty pageants
Yep

Roll