>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 24
>Syrian gov’t calls latest accusation of chemical weapons usage ‘lies’
>Tillerson blames Russia for E ghoutha chem. attack, admits he doesn't know who did it
>Turkish warplanes start bombing Manbij. TFSA captures Adamanli&‘Umar Ushagi towns in Afrin
>Turkey:287 kurds killed. YPG denied, claims only 15-20 fighters were killed. YPG claims it killed 203 TFSA fighters
>Kurdish forces:There are no SAA troops in Afrin
>SAA to halt military operations in Idlib once Abu Dhuhour Airport is secured
>DeZ:SDF capture Gharanij town, 10km north of Haijn
>OPCW invited by Damasc&Russia to visit captured warehouses where rebels stored chemical weapons
>Report:US-coalition killed up to 11k civis in 40 months
>Pentagon:YPG fighters that leave IS front for Afrin will lose support
>US claims 150 ISIS terrorists killed in eastern Syria
>Report:Turkish military column enter W Aleppo in order to open a new fronton Afrin
>Latakia:SAA repells HTS attack
>Saudi-led coalition captures Hamily area in Taiz
>Houthis repell Saudi offensive in the Najran Region of Saudi Arabia

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-isis-ranks-shot-shreds-elite-syrian-army-troops-deir-ezzor-terrorist-offensive-back-flips/
youtube.com/watch?v=MUL5w91dzbo
theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/24/israel-agrees-to-open-graves-in-search-for-stolen-babies
youtube.com/watch?v=3J_eMuGFk0I
almasdarnews.com/article/video-al-qaedas-doomed-30-miunte-offensive-north-latakia-seen-two-perspectives/
youtube.com/watch?v=-w40QIENjts
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/956544996491931650
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/956546587928481792
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DEATH TO ISRAEL

FIRST FOR ASSAD

Thanks for baking, American baker.

Death to america, of course

>had to solve literally five captcha puzzles in a row
>missed my first for Israel

HEROSHIMOOOOOOOT

One DtA a day keeps the centipedes away.

1st

Allah demands this comfy gypsy-killing mujahadeen to be next OP-pic

>afrin progress speed
By this time next year they might take afrin at this pace

xth for Oswald Mosley!

Here is some low quality oc

to oven

I love Asma

BLACKED when?

kys

Are the afrin k*rds going to be ok /sg/?

Never. She's too pure.

a TÜRK never kills himself.

did he died?

Sublime, nice work mate
>Upper_Body_Strength.webm

And also has some crazy fucking protection even from the democratic west.

>Breaking: ISIS ranks shot to shreds by elite Syrian Army troops in Deir Ezzor as terrorist offensive back-flips

BEIRUT, LEBANON (4:07 P.M.) – A huge ISIS offensive that was launched against the Syrian Arab Army and allied forces in the western countryside of Deir Ezzor province has backfired hard for the terrorist group which has now suffered major losses among its ranks as a result.

The Syrian Arab Army and allied paramilitary groups have wholly repelled an Islamic State offensive that was unleashed against their positions along the western shore of the Euphrates River on Thursday morning.

The countryside north and west of the city of Abu Kamal witnessed fierce clashes as ISIS attempted to wrest control of the towns of Al-Kishma, Al-Asharah, Subaikhan and Gharebah via attacks from both the east shore of the Euphrates and the Deir Ezzor desert.

According to military-affiliated sources, the terrorist group lost 25 fighters killed in action as well as two armored vehicles destroyed. The assault party was virtually annihilated.

Some of the most experienced units available to pro-government forces which specialize in the defense of countryside areas are present along the western Euphrates shore – including the recently formed up Al-Rida Forces, a unit within the Syrian Army (proper) exclusively made up of native Syrian Hezbollah members.

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-isis-ranks-shot-shreds-elite-syrian-army-troops-deir-ezzor-terrorist-offensive-back-flips/

Is he fine?

Are we (still) winning?

Ops I fucked my comment

Nein, Israel still exists

good old days

>Argentina
Based.

Syria will most likely not continue to exist within these borders, or with this government. If this is what you wanted, we are not winning, and never were.
Its still fun to watch.

Np m8

How many Isis fighter are left near Deir ezzor?

>A large number of representatives of Kurdish forces will come to the Syrian Congress in Sochi - Russian MFA

Nice, I hope Turkey will also be there. I know they probably won't show up if Kurds are there, but it is nice to imagine the fighting that will happen between them.

Why do you always ask that?

those k*rds are non-ypg k*rds though.

no they will not be ok

Yes, but he hit the roof below.

I see, thanks, do you know what groups they are from? (Like, the SDF is the main umbrella group, but it's dominated by the ypg).

Non-YPG will come. YPG was also invited at first but Turkey stonewalled it hard.
Generally Russians will be trying to push a solution to the Kurdish areas that doesn't involve YPG, heavily implying YPG won't really be staying there much longer.

No, it is most likely a Russian victory especially now Russia has deserted the Kurds to the Turks causing USA a nightmare.

>Macri's hopes towards the Pacific Alliance

Look how classy Asma looks..

youtube.com/watch?v=MUL5w91dzbo

Of all the baby stealing countries, Israel is the most moral......

theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/24/israel-agrees-to-open-graves-in-search-for-stolen-babies

>
Israel agrees to open graves in search for 'stolen babies'
Families allege thousands of Yemeni Jewish children were abducted after state’s founding

Israel has agreed to open graves believed to hold the remains of children who died shortly after the country’s founding, in the latest move in a long-running debate over whether the babies were stolen from their parents.

Families and activists believe that several thousand children, mostly from poor Yemeni Jewish communities, were systematically abducted by childless Jewish families of east European descent. Other Arab and Balkan Jews have also claimed infants were taken after they arrived in Israel.

It is alleged that the babies were stolen and given to Jewish families of western origin in Israel and even abroad, mainly those who could not have children themselves.

Three government investigations have found that most of the missing babies had died, pointing to poor conditions in reception camps. Yet families say that when they were told of their children’s deaths, doctors refused to hand over death certificates or even bodies. Some believe their children are still alive and suspect the graves to be empty.

The state prosecutor’s office has now agreed to a request from 17 families for the graves to be opened, allowing for DNA tests to be carried out.

“The decision was made in light of the public importance of getting to the truth regarding the death and burial of minors from Yemen, the east and the Balkans, whose deaths were reported to family members in the years after the founding of the state,” the office said in a statement. It was not clear when the process would begin.

Close to 50,000 Yemeni Jewish refugees were brought to Israel during 1949 and 1950 in a series of secret airlifts coordinated by the Jewish Agency, an organisation that brings Jews to Israel. Only around 50 Jews are believed to remain in Yemen. Many of the refugees arrived malnourished after spending months in transit camps in Yemen and Israel.

In 2016, Israel’s national archive announced the launch of an online database of 200,000 documents aimed at putting to rest the decades-old allegations.

The Achim Vekayamim association, representing dozens of Yemeni Jews, welcomed the decision to open the graves but warned of limitations.

“We demand the government of Israel take responsibility in the name of the state for the kidnapping of the children, and to pledge to take practical steps to reveal the truth in this frightening scandal,” the group said in a statement. “Only accepting responsibility and revealing the truth in full will bring healing to the families, to society and all of Israel.”

A great pic of a truly inspirational World leader.
and the Queen is also there.
(I know the joke was probably cringy and obvious)

Another meme!
This is one that I noticed springing up on a few Facebook groups, so I made an /sg/ version.

Top stuff mate, would you mind if I fixed it up a bit?
Just need the original image.

Bashar looks cheeky in that pic
What's he been up to?

Sure thing, this is what I edited.
I haven't seen the original with the thumb fully in tact, if that's what you are looking for...

Gassing.

Oh wait, just did a reverse image search and found it.
Wow, the original was really gay.

What do you expect from tumblr-tyle comics

I love it, well done.

u.s. is never leaving syria. assume the position and prep the bull.

Saudi Arabia is good friend

All done
oh what the fuck

>#BREAKING

>liveuamap.com is now banned in Turkey.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

>turks and kurds still massacring eachother

I have high hopes for us-kurdish alliance to explode into a reclaiming Constantinople scenario with the turks. Would be good trade off for Assad losing some territory and maybe the kikes in Jerusalem will be satisfied enough with their proxy in kurds enough to not start ww3 with Iran

>turk
>netherlands flag
The jokes write themselves

Kek, we had the same idea. I think yours is slightly better.

The flag so happens to show the geographical location of the person who is posting.

I so happen to be living in the Netherlands.

Neat technology innit bruv?

Nah yours takes the cake, it's much easier to read the text on the wiki on yours.

actually, mine is slightly higher def.

Turkey also banned Croatian Serious Sam games because they thought headless kamikaze enemies are a parody of Mohammedan bombings.

It's just pointing out the all dutch/german flags are turks meme
Don't take things so seriously lad

Informative video:
> youtube.com/watch?v=3J_eMuGFk0I

I am not taking it seriously, it just is just odd to me since this is a well established fact here on /sg/, and no one is hiding it either.

I guess you are new here so I can understand your shock of disbelief that it actually is true.

LMAO wat

>implying i haven't been in these threads since /ug/

>1:40:00 video
Maybe later, user.
Can you give a tl/dr?

>Updates and news from previous bread

US/Turkey statements
Iraq received aircraft
Videos
Half of F-35 fleet grounded
Kurds claim Turkish soldiers captured
YPG refuse to allow civs to leave
Beijing denies they are building base in Afghanistan
Kabul hotel attack updated casualties
Qatar in talks to purchase S-400
French FM on Vienna talks
Yemen
Pakistan
Afghan governor resignation
ISIS offensive in DeZ
Mayadin
Kashmeh/Quraybi
ISIS attack Subaykhan
Turkey on US phone call
AQ and FSA plan offensive
Abadi on Kurdistan oil

>VIDEO: Al-Qaeda’s doomed 30-miunte offensive in north Latakia seen from two perspectives

BEIRUT, LEBANON (4:50 P.M.) – Two videos have been released showing both the Syrian Arab Army and militant perspectives of a short-lived Al-Qaeda offensive that took place two days in northern Latakia province.

On Tuesday, two Syrian Al-Qaeda affiliate groups – Ha’yat Tahrir al-Sham (formerly Jabhat al-Nusra) and Jabal al-Islam – launched an offensive against positions of the Syrian Arab Army and National Defence Forces in the northern countryside of Latakia province.

Attacking under the cover of fog, jihadists militants hoped to quickly overrun Syrian Army lines in the As-Sarraf area atop the Turkmen Mountains after a preliminary artillery bombardment.

In the event, the offensive nose-dived after about 30 minutes when Al-Qaeda-linked fighters were snagged in a series of preset kill-zones, pushing them to retreat.

The Syrian Army defensive strategy revolved around abandoning two key positions to rebels and then shelling them upon their taking over of the areas.

Despite the short-lived nature of the much-hyped rebel offensive, both sides still suffered losses; whilst the Syrian Army enduring eight casualties, at least 13 Al-Qaeda-affiliated militants were killed.

almasdarnews.com/article/video-al-qaedas-doomed-30-miunte-offensive-north-latakia-seen-two-perspectives/

mandatory

Fixed it for you

youtube.com/watch?v=-w40QIENjts

>i will use your channel to do it :)
;_; we don't deserve him, lads

>The Muslim Brotherhood in Syria: We call for confronting separatist movements in northern Syria and (to?) support Turkey's right to defend its national security
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/956544996491931650
If you needed more confirmation of Erdomeme being a member of the MB and this "revolution" being a repeat of the islamist uprising under Hafez by the same players.

Imo he's either the world's most convincing psychopath or not guilty at all of the shit that's flung at him - only of mismanaging Syria before the "revolution".
The guy sounds like mr Bean and even his "strong" and "aggressive" statements are incredibly tame.

Sasuga Erdoğan.
>wikipedia
>twitter time to time
When he will ban everything?

>Erdomeme dindu nuffin, he a gud boi, he just wanted to sell some watermelons

inb4 he bans CNN.

woa! Such evidence!!! Quick, tell the media about your genius findings!!!

JUDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only a diaspora roach would deny this.

This is now a sad, regretful feels thread.

And then we see a surge of TR flags in Sup Forums calling CNN fake news.
What is the picture about?

>Muslim Brotherhood's Syria branch announces support for Turkish/FSA operation in Afrin
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/956546587928481792

Nothing in particular, just horrible Polish winter. But it's much snowier now, this is from like 2 weeks ago.

I am not denying shit. Just happy to see you connecting the dots in your mind and confirming your reality of the world. Like a monkey finally learning how to wipe his butt L M A O

Why the larp?

>Just happy to see you connecting the dots in your mind and confirming your reality of the world
Shitskin please

>the state of diaspora banter

>Al-Qaeda couldn't even last 30 minutes

The Tiger will die in 12 days

screencap this

He already died twice.

That building seems like to have a character, I like it.
Why are you in Polska anyway, what is your job?
I'll start.
>Be FSA