Black Clover

Chapter 112
Let's see if this thread will survive until full dump.

I guess thats it.
Another edgelord but seems he is gonna be fun.

I give it 2 chapters before he starts spouting rival crap to asta.

Is he Hisoka?

Nah he looks like he is gonna fuck off from his team and will do everything on his own.

i am going to assume he uses Gravity magic witht how he entered and how he beat the fuck out of the vice captain

Its finally the Black Clover's version of Hinata time to shine bros.

You think Asta is going to lose his virginity or will Noelle be a fucking bitch and ruin everything?

Then get shown up by Asta and turn over a new leaf. Seriously, Bc is pretty one-note with its antagonists.

I like this color page
It's either Hisoka or Stain

>Stain
Bringing up BnHA is just asking for shitposting but i agree with you he kinda resemble Stain also his introduction is similiar to Bartolomeo from One Piece.

Fuck off Herofag Stain wasn't on the side of justice Zach has ties to the kingdom so much so he will go to their tests and all that.

>A page is missing
>Again

I seriously fucking hate JB. I don't know how they can fuck up like this so often.

>Herofag

I genuinely like both manga. I'm just saying this new "villain" has an appearance similar to Stain, and his motives are somewhat similar, at least for now. Not like it's a bad thing.

It's nothing like stain though, he doesn't want to bring the meaning behind magic knight he just hates weak ones that's all we've seen so far that's nothing like fucking Stain.

>he just hates weak ones

He seems to hate them all and everything they represent. He called them "thugs" and suggested that they only used their authority to harm innocent people.

I still remember Hungru Joker goddamn

Without tits this thread will not survive

Black clover still better

Even asta face like generic its better then his retart face in manga

Looks way better than the OVA

If Mel was Asta's love interest he would've been a man by now.

Lost his virginity and matured mentally+emotionally.

S-Shoyo?

>She tells Asta that it time for sex and drags him off.
>She femdoms Asta and tells him if he wants to leave so badly he has to dominate her.
>Intense sex battle
>She just cuddles Asta and falls asleep in his arms. Asta's too tired to do what he originally wanted to do and just goes to sleep.

>All of the named girls have huge knockers
What did he mean by this?

Best girl has boobs.

If Asta wasn't autistic for the Nun, pic related would be his wife by now.

Brown caters to all of my fetishes appearance-wise. Shame her character is so damn shallow.

Oh look, healing boobs is back. I was surprised she didn't show up in the hot spring chapter.
>Obvious psychopath
>Airheaded boobs
>Asta
Looking foward to the guy being an asshole for a few chapters until Asta wins him over while Mimosa does pretty much nothing.

>Best girl has boobs.
Lies! Marie is the best girl hands down.

I'm little confused.
Does his shark teeths are real or part of mask.

Asta looks better but i kinda don't like Yuno eyes.

that's clearly his mouth

it opens and closes