Bokuben/We Can't Study 17 Korean

Korean Scans out: wasabisyrup.com/archives/jnNA5XDQZ7I

Color page this chapter looks fantastic

Those summer uniforms look great.

New uniforms!

New chapter when JB?

Is thirst for vitamin Y increasing in Sup Forums?

Sup Forums is red-haired?

BEST GIRL

Is the father the dark one in the family?

All these Takemoto chapters actually make me believe that the tomboy childhood friend has(for once) an actual chance

Oh sweet summer child.

Shes got a tan

Didn't the author have a series in which the childhood friend won?

That was Fukashigi Phillia wasn't it?

dat ass

Slut.

C-cute. Sup Forums is too much for my heart

Uruka is super cute, maybe the cutest in a vacuum, but I constantly feel like she drags the rest of the series down.

FUCK YOU

Nah. Personally, I think she brings the rest of the cast to life.

>giving THIS much screentime to the best girl who's obviously destined to lose horribly
Fuck this author. This is too much.

Worst girl

When is Sekijou joining the harem? She's already the second-best girl, after just two chapters.

That's a death sentence in harems.

You mean takes away their moments which is horrible unless she wins the yuigabowl.

So, Jump are introducing a new romcom series soon. Does this mean Bokuben is in danger. Can jump have 3 romcoms?

That's all for this week's chapter everyone. Volume 1 came out today in Japan along with the rest of the WSJ vol releases. Bokuben is currently sold out in Amazon.jp so hopefully it bodes well for the future of the series. I didn't expect to like it as much as I have and it is my favorite read out of the six new series.

Yeah /sci/ is getting a lot of screentime

>Can jump have 3 romcoms?

That does seem unlikely.

Anyone know yet if the tankoubon has nipples?

She's just a fucking Rei clone, all her screentime is just stupid, illogical cliches.

>ponytail Sup Forums
hnngg

Yuuragi isn't a harem.

Well this one is cute enough. I hope we get more of the teacher though. I like her eyes and it seems like there's a contrast with her cold personality and off work.

Hungry Marie was specifically advertised as a romcom too. So Cross Account would be the 4th. 3 is already stretching it thin. Both Bokuben and Marie are doing pretty badly in the rankings, likely because Yuna is eating into their votes.

Have we seen the teacher outside of school?

nope purple

Yeah but even Yuuna can't break into the top 8 Jump series on a regular basis.

>both Bokuben and Marie are doing pretty badly in the rankings
Bokuben has actually had decent rankings and has always been in the mid tier so I don't think it is in danger. And it got a color page this chapter along with Dr. Stone to celebrate their popularity.

Can't say the same for Marie though. It's been in the bottom five ever since it started getting ranked. I don't think it will go this round because of u19 and poro but it will most likely go in the next round along with HZ and maybe spring weapon?

>Magenta hair
> Tanned
> /fit/
> Housewife material
Sup Forums-chan will grow up to be an Orcsoft NTR eroge heroine.

Yeah, the chapter before this. She wore a tracksuit.

How far behind are scanlations?

I got to give it to the mangaka I love the way he use color in his illustrations.

Same thing about Sup Forums and /lit/

That's dangerous Yuiga-san, we have laws against that.

Not at all. Sup Forums is like a normal girl doing way more than 90% of childhood friends ever do. /lit/ is the token "looks beautiful, fails at housewife."

Those weren't decent rankings, user.

Only like 2 chapters now.

and ass

this and the last chapter

You just proved my point that they're all generic.

Moe af

Sup Forums chapters are like an orgasm for my tomboy fetish. The author has got some real magic at work.

It's been out of the danger zone for pretty much it's entire run. It's pretty good especially since it is competing with another rom com series in Yuragi

>still no update

Maybe since it has other romcoms sapping its votes away?

Fuck you author, why coulnt you let the tomboy have the black hair

Jump has never had more than 2 successful romance/harem manga at the same time. Fans of Bokuben better hope Cross Account crashes and burns like Marie.

IT'S NOT FAIR

It actually is when you remember that the top spots are always almost fixed. But the only safety for middle rankers is volume sales.

The author had 2 previous one shots and they both look promising, art is great too.

Bokuben is decent. It's not as rage inducing as Nisekoi, the girls I can't call trash yet, and the art is cute with minor lewdness. Overall, it's inoffensive and good enough.

Marie isnt really a romance manga to be honest
Its more of a gag one

Never because she doesn't need help studying. Unless she ends up wanting to go to another uni and so needs help to pass a broader test criteria. Or it turns out she is also poor and needs scholarship money so she becomes a tsundere rival.

She reminds me of Keiko and Busujima.

translation when

user-kun im scared of Sup Forums losing, do i read till the end or just drop it now when my feeling still intact?

Never. Even Koreans don't read this.

>Introducing a second /sci/
Why?

Does Volume 1 have any interesting extras or omakes?

but OP posted korean scans

Yeah but we've never had Korean TLs in Bokuben threads, even when they translate complete and utter trash.

>Another fucking Sup Forums chapter

When the fuck was the last time /lit/ got a chapter?

Considering that I wouldn't be reading this if it wasn't for her, I'd say you're absolutely wrong.

Like 2 chapters ago when she had a fever?

I want to read about bitch sensei, when's the next chapter out, JB?

Sup Forums just keeps winning in chances but will she ever score?

That childhood friend of hers who hangs out with Nariyuki, the ikemen, will win her.

I don't want to know more about her. She has no chance of winning the harem at all. Even if she does fall for the MC, or if the MC falls for her, there are too many barriers between them.

Reminder that /sci/ took his first time and thus has to take responsibility. Her victory is inevitable.

Cute vanilla doujins when

>/sci/ just brushes against him
>"Oh fuck, I'm being hit on"
>Sup Forums throws herself at him
>"Muh misunderstandings"

Sup Forums literally has no chance.

The problem is Sup Forums's moves can all be interpreted as accidents. She doesn't attack directly, like Sekijou does, and so the MC doesn't think about it because he's so focused on his scholarship.

>if
It is a given at this point.

but that's /chem/

I just caught up with this series recently and I was wondering what days are these threads usually around?

Yes and she wasn't the main girl to boot, so I believe Uruka has a fair chance.

Randomly.

At least /lit/ won't fall for him.

Oh, that's a good nickname.

Doesn't even have a chapter.

Just caught up with the scanlated chapters, and I have to say /chem/ really proved herself to be best girl. If she keeps that up she might just overtake Sup Forums as number 1.