Clockwork Planet

>[HorribleSubs] Clockwork Planet - 09 [1080p].mkv
Subs are out. Also, the novel was licensed by j-novel.

>novel was licensed by j-novel
For what purpose, are there even people reading this? They probably done their homework but man, I dont want to use the meme but this really makes you think.

People are still watching this?

I want to read it, but it is a weird license indeed. Besides the lack of interest, there hasn't been a new volume in over a year.

It's an objectively fun show and I enjoy it a lot.

>just doing maintanance guys

Does the blonde loli ever become dere, LNfags?

This fucking guy.

What the fuck is this episode.

So volume 4 will now be tld by j-novel?
If only the original tl didnt waste so much time due to his licence fears.

it is time for the dickening

Why the fuck's he cross dressing all of a sudden? Inspired by the slut bot brain transfer?

To be honest, he should keep wearing that outfit. That would make the show at least 20% better.

Seems translator dropped it, he couldnt even be bothered to finish volume 4.
Worst is it could have been tld already if he werent so much of a faggot with his licencing fears which caused him to take his time tling it.

Mom, anime is trying to make me gay again!

You already are.

the dream

This looks fucking horrible.

Man, I wanted to see Marie work a pole, My pole.

Luckily she isnt a clock.

Usually only like traps for being cute, never for fugging, but I'd be lying if I said he wasn't cute enough to wreck his boipucci.

>no stripper pole exposition
They ruined it.

Apparently less than 20 people.

This cute idiot is gonna ruin my dick.

The robot whores looked so bad.

>The aliasing on the sign
Oh God. After Keijo I thought that Xebec could do better.

Why is AnchoR so smol in this shot?

Also, if Marie has to realize that MC is a main character and gets shit done no matter what one more time. RyuZu and Halter better be back next episode, too.

something looks off

Why doesn't Anchor understand that RyuZU is her mother and my wife?

If anime made you gay once why would you think it wouldn't happen again?

I'd give her some chocolate.

>fudgin' good
>oreo obsession

Are they allowed to say oreo on live television?

>For what purpose, are there even people reading this?
The cover has FROM THE BESTSELLING AUTHOR OF NGNL slapped onto the bottom, you tell me.

They landed a new partnership with Kodansha and this was probably the first thing they thought of that was being animated.

GIVE ME THE CHOCOLATE

Damn right you are. Enjoyable episode. I still prefer RyuZU, but AnchoR is top cute.

What other Kodansha novels are there, besides monogatari?

that's just Other Real Estate Owned obsession

>that Marie
MUH

Outbreak Company, Kara no Kyokai, various other nisio stuff like Katanagatari and zaregoto and ningen series.

Trap Nato and AnchoR are both top tier cuties

I doubt they'll license nisio stuff, maybe there won't be many Kodansha licenses.

Kodansha is one of the big four publishers, they have a big catalog.

She never should have told him about the robot loli.

Man, Shino just makes the best fucking lolis.

Or a pedo.
Or both.

The light novel is now licensed, and the anime has basically caught up to the manga adaption. Which means I now want spoilers. Does he ever get any of the other robot sisters? If so what are they like?

I have no idea what's going to happen but I can't wait until it does.

We're going full terrorism next episode. I cant wait.

It's good

MC is super cute

>Flawlessly points out problems with the gears
>Fixes Ryuzu flawlessly despite her being super advanced and him being a complete novice
>Starts getting depressed that he can't repair her again and that he's jealous of Marie

For all the great and stupid shit Naoto does I really wish he'd wake up and realise he himself is a natural born genius who could safely repair his robo waifu again if he really wanted to.

It's pretty obvious he's not geared out for super detailed work, he's more like a debugger that can find the issue while Marie is the codemonkey that can fix it.

Ryuzu was out of action for hundreds of years. Marie could not fix her no matter what she tried. She fell from a fucking helicopter and landed straight onto Naoto's building, which I can only imagine added further to the damage. It only took him a few hours to fix her. I'd say he's more than capable. I'm not going to downplay Marie, she's clearly smart and knows what she's doing but Naoto shows potential too but he doesn't seem to accept it.

Ryuzu's issue that Marie didn't know what to fix, billions of gears and all, Naoto automagically found out the issue using his spider senses and things naturally go from there.

This guy is living the dream

>the people are getting smaller and smaller
>the clothes in the clothes store are 10 times the size of the people adjacent to it

This show is trying to make me gay

You know the saying, it's only gay if the balls touch.

What happened to his hip this episode?

Didn't even notice.

Gears.

I want to touch balls with this cute girl(boy)!

The show is 10x better without Ryuzu

There was something extra cute about Marie here. Maybe the fact that she didn't look like a 10 year old anymore.

>Wearing butt plugs with your dad

This might actually the best episode of this entire show.

She looks a bit more mature.

This is the first episode of this show I watched because it has my fetish in it. Does this character stay relevant?

Good might be overselling it a bit.

The rest of the show looks like lance and masques levels of potato. For some reason there are random scenes where Marie looks really different, like the scene where she is torturing the politician.

Am I going to say farewell to my precious chick scan then?
>tfw the LN is the sole reason I even stick into these threads to begin with

It's fun.
And I can't play Nier: Automata, so I'll take what I can get for now.

Oh hey, it's the same 46 people as every week

How's it going, guys? Despite no one else caring about this show, this is nice

they just mean racemixing

>Important scene
>Still in drag
Is he going to stay like this please tell me that he's going to keep wearing this.

Fuck j-novel club, I'd rather it not get licensed at all.

Why? Teh_ping is retiring anyway.

Now I'm even more willing than before to knock down her door and make her hole not lonely.

The least most cancerous show this season.

So it's the best of the worst shows?

Cause Uchouten has been good this season.

This.

Made in MS Paintâ„¢

Muh

I demand more blushing Marie.

She gets fudgin' wrecked. But his head still lives on. So technically?

At least Jnovel are fairly quick compared to YP.

>was going to make a post about cyborg stripper (male) being best girl
>this happens

Now I don't know what to shitpost about.

If this published in my country I'd probably buy it, I like the story and the characters.

The only good thing about this show is the OP.

Just say that you'd wreck that boipucci.

Didn't NGNL's author plagiarize his art?

That's a meme. There were accussations, but he was found innocent if I remember correctly

For anybody who cares, I put together a comparison of teh_ping's fan translation and the official translation of volume 1's prologue side by side, in the spirit of the ones done for other stuff before. Can you guess which one is official and which one is Ping?

I wonder if sales of this will determine whether they continue partnership or if Kodansha will just go back to using Vertical for everything (who they actually are part owners of). If so I suppose the anime is already not really doing them any favors.

My guess is Kodansha will probably just fob off onto them the stuff that they don't think is worth the costs of printing (i.e. everything that isn't NisiO) and hope to make a quick buck off the high profit margins and low fixed costs of direct to digital publication.