Can we all agree that it must be sexually suffering to be a black woman in the west?

>White men don't want you.
>Asian men don't want you.
>Latino men don't want you.
>Arab men don't want you.
>Any half successful black man doesn't even want you while the thugs at the same time making your race look bad.
>Is the least sexually desirable demographic, even behind their own men.

Not even forgetting the common negative stereotypes associated with black women:
>Loud and obnoxious
>Disrepctful
>Entitled to some degree
>Overly sassy
>Attitude and daddy issues.
>Combative/confrontational
>GIBSMEDAT
>WEWUZ
>MUH BLACKNESS
>WOKE
>Independent wammin who took the stronk wimmin muh' feminism pill too hard.

Is this the true power of being America's most educated group?

Sheboons made their own bed. They could have garnered a reputation for being quiet submissives like Asian women, but they went the other way.

>>White men don't want you.
I find a lot of black women attractive tbqh

hate to tell you this but the ones that you find attractive are always mulllatos full nigresses are literal apes and look disgusting as fuck

Reproduction rate says otherwise. I prefer foreign black women. Particularly the ones in the south Americas and East Africa.

That’s because you’re not white, Senor Goblino

All true. So what?

Pretty bad when a guy from a country with maybe 2 black people has to explain this...

I don't. You're an outlier

even us pajeets don't want black woman

They could probably get all the soy boy cock they want. The cucks think it gives them good goy points to be in a relationship with a nigger.

The races might have trouble coming to an understanding but one thing that unifies us all is our hatred of loud black women

I have a couple black lady friends and they’re pretty cool but I don’t wanna sound too mean but man I’m just not physically attracted to them. It bums me out that white broads are usually cunts but I wanna breed them while black grills are good friends but make mud babies.
I really need a white girl breeding harem to lord over so I can make white babies and hang out with cool nigresses.

Maybe black women wouldn't be so awful if their men didn't totally devalue them in pursuit of wygurlz

InB4 seeing eye dog tinder

Listing out all of this makes wander if all of these black racial SJW feminists are just sexually frustrated virgins who could never get the D.

Female niggers are in with the MAGApede CivNat cuck crowd as well. As long as theyre of the BASED variety.

In actuality, nigresses are a fucking eyesore and their pussies smell like rotting meat.

user... women especially black women cannot be expected to actually function normally in western society. Are you just now realizing this?

Data says otherwise. Everyone wants to fuck them because they are more curvy than any other race. I'd bleach them any day of the week.

Maybe they should go back to Africa then.

that hair is repulsive, why do they keep believing people love to touch their hair at random I'm public? nasty hair to pass down to your gene pool, let alone fondle.

Because black women are not as attractive as white women.
At least by the beauty standards set up by the west.

i fucked a black girl once. parting them pubes was like sticking my dick through a steel wool pad.

>exceptions to the rule invalidate the rule!
Fucking pathetic

Hey m8 I heard zooaphilia can be a thing among some disturbed individuals but it is probably best to keep it to yourself.

Just more reasons for ethnostates. It's literally white women who are most against it because they like the feeling of power that comes from being at the top of the sexual desirability hierarchy.

>"Can we all agree"
Jewish """"""arguments"""""

AFRICA FOR THE BLACKS
EUROPE FOR THE WHITES
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS

We...

i wouldnt mind a black gf but theyre all fucking muslims or somalis here so no fuck that. plus i would get really tired really fast of all that muh racism and being stuck here is not helping.

they can bleached their skin white to be more attractive,

>At least by the beauty standards set up by the west.
>Muh beauty is relative and cultural

Hey cunt did I ever tell you that I am the most beautiful woman in the world?

Join my culture and you will agree that my facial and body proportions are the best. Worship me and give me gibs.

Yeah I want a low IQ son that looks nothing like me also

Slide thread

sage

The half-breeds can look pretty good. I agree though, being a pure dark-skin African woman is probably the worst for anyone who aspires for more than a life as ghetto trash with 6+ kids.

Pretty sure black women have the lowest response rate of all females on that OKC study they did way back when.

White women are objectively more attractive, yes, but that would be irrelevant if your reference cultural and communal reference frame didn't include them. Black men were perfectly happy with black women for thousands of years before the current era where they're forced to live in a reference frame of constantly being around and being bombarded with these images of these more attractive people 24/7

pictures like that always make me happy
based negro

It helps that the woman looks like a woman, and not the pigcows you find in USA.

And I'm not even sure how true it is that white women are objectively more attractive, when I make the argument about different reference frames doesn't that shift pretty easily into the "beauty standards are a social construct" argument? Would white women really be "objectively" more attractive if there were just a continent of Africans filling out their entire beauty reference frame top to bottom with other Africans and the same with whites and people of other races? It's not like the Paleolithic black man was wandering the Savanah saying "damn, it's so weird that I've never seen a woman that's more than a 6/10"

What about places like South Korea though where "whiteness" plastic surgery like double eyelids and skin lightening are through the roof?

Attractive in what sense? In the "muh dick" way or in the "I'd like to sit across the table from her at a nice restaurant and listen to what she has to say" kind of way? I've seen the occasional negress that I find physically attractive but that ends the minute she opens her ratchet ass sheboon mouth.

It's like liberals sometimes have genuine insight into things but they're such terrible unbearable faggots that they can't deliver their arguments without invalidating them right out of the gate with their insufferability

who said anything about getting kids?

Beauty is relative to where you live.

Some black tribal man would most likely find a woman from his tribe more sexually appealing than say someone like Taylor Swift.

I feel like there's ways to approach that that don't invalidate what I'm saying: how influenced are their beauty standards by white women via global culture? How valid is it to identify the features they're selecting for as "white"? Would they not have been perfectly satisfied with regard to the mate selection possibilities in their local reference frame in the age before plastic surgery?

Exactly, it simply wouldn't occur to you to think that a black woman looked like an ooga booga if you weren't implicitly comparing her against white features.

ETHNOSTATES

>black women

You forgot the insanely high STD rates

if nobody wants black women, why do they have the highest rate of STDs among any demographic?

Yeah sure, but it seems like what you're getting at is "how can you know what you want most if you don't know what else is out there?"

I don't think you can pin it on "global culture" as though nobody's ever seen beautiful black or asian women in media.

I know what you mean, but there's something more there, I'm just not explaining it well

black women aren't into white or asian men so those are no big deal to them

>White men don't want you.
Don't speak for all white man. I'm unabashed negress lover. Where there is oil, i'm drilling(assuming the oil is std free).

KYS

BASED Mark's reply xD

Because they are easy to fuck. Just because you don't prefer them doesn't mean desperate nogs won't fuck them
You mentally retarded Ching Chong

>The thighest pussies in the world
I wouldnt mind having a few sex slave nigresses myself

Admit it. You just want them because they're easy.

I find the attractive ones attractive, just like with any attractive girls from other races.

I’m white and am totally indifferent between black and white girls of the same build.

yeah you're right feminine beauty emerges from somewhere within, being fat and loud doesn't help though

this

This picture is like a 10/10 self-own, I love it.

No, Data literally says the opposite of what you're saying.

I'm marrying a Somali QT ama

Looks uglier than my arse, and I'm an Indian.

>that shoop

nice try fag

Personality and diet is definitely the largest limiting factor for black women. When these bitches are sexy they are REALLY fucking sexy, and you really see the massive distinction between a loudmouthed fat black woman, and a sexy well rounded one.

For black women, their default is pretty much the equivalent of white trash fat walmart sharting redneck. No one fucking wants that. it's no surprise at all.

How desperate were you?

>can we all agree that black wie not are sexually frustrated
No shit they're all ugly

Leave her you fuckface.

>he doesn't care about boot lips, flat noses, oily skin, fake hair, aggressiveness, entitlement, etc.
Hahahahahahaha I really hope you don't reproduce

Hoteps who are anti race mixing and pro nuclear family are the only blacks I can tolerate.

Blacks are smelly and gross.

Good guy, his wife is actually pretty hot too.

Nigresses are the bottom of the bottom.
There are certain nigresses that spend all day shilling so young white men can find them enticing.
Nigresses give off a very specific vibe online and it is their ultimate dream and goal in life to get a cute young white guy.
They are so bitter because usually they can't get one, hence they go back to shilling against white women and trying to get white boys to like them.

Same bruh. I have a crush on a black girl in my class, but I don't want mutt kids.

>BJ lips
I'd let her suck

Something's wrong with her teeth

Nazi Hotep alliance when?

WE
HEIL
DAS

But when they are hot, they get extra hot because of the rarity.

Nope. They're all over, but ofc 4chinz won't have that.

I prefer black women to white women though. Dated 4 and slept with 7, I’m currently dating a white girl though.

Just show them Whitey still runs things and give them that big white dick