I seek dictatorial power. How to.achieve this?

I seek dictatorial power. How to.achieve this?

Why?

Develop a pathetic superiority complex and an irrational hatred for Jews.

Buy an ant farm. You post here so there’s no way in hell human beings are giving you power over them.

Buy all potato farms.

Get enough people on your side

You are a century too late. The time of Fascistic type of authoritarianism is over.
Or alternatively become a high ranking UN/EU official, there are currently 5 people in the EU council who have the power to override any memberstates decisions.

Gain the support of an military.

Why? All he needs is God on his side. Do you think kings ruled because of people being on their side? Laughable. They had Divine Right.

>777
He's already there.

In Ireland, the best way is to be gay and non-white. They'll make you Emperor in a matter of days.

>How to.achieve this?
Np, just gather your friends, and stage a military coup.

Blame all the problems of the people in your nation on one group that you can beat

That is one nice looking potato.
>inb4 potato
>>>/belarus/

>irrational hatred of subversive jews
Says the meme flag kike being subversive

Become neo-black
Defend blacks
Worship the NAACP as God's word

That was writtten by an American who probably doesn't even know where the country is located. Just heard the name and went with it.

>Get elected through feel good promises democratically then declare dictatorship once in power
>Fake a coup in order to expand executive powers to the point you are a de facto dictator
>Seize power at the moment there is a power vacuum
>Overthrow the current leadership of your country through taking control of its military
many ways

>through taking control of its military
A thing of the past, for Europe atleast. The rest would instantly dogpile in such a case.

About to pass out but that looks like what I ate today. Brown rice/lentils little bit of chicken, and 12 beers.

Latvia stronk.

be the best

>irrational hatred for Jews
>ancap
Really brushes my teeth