WTF AM I READIJG?

LOL HAVE YOU GUYS READ THE ARTICLE YET? I CANT BELIEVE """"THEY"""""""" PUBLISHED THIS SHIT

WTF EVEN IS NEWS ANYMORE?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thats three white people
that is literally not cuckolding
there has to be a black guy

Stop going to that shit-news site.
Its that simple. Leftists will let niggers fuck their wives. You derive no benefit from reading about it. Stop wasting your time.

>hasn't learned to invert mainstream media yet
>"cuckholding is very negative for couples, proven"
Much more accurate.

Unbelievable. That is the most blatant disregard for the sanctity of marriage I have ever seen. A major news outlet is promoting destruction of the family and individual, boldly and without concern. This must be end times or we are living in Hell.

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY

Post study plz
>Destroy your relationship to save it

I agree

No there doesn't you cuck

It's real.
cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html

Fucking moron.

>Ley
>Lehmiller
>Savage
Every. Fucking. Time.

"Cuck short for cuckservative"
Are they this stupid?

How many times do we need to have this thread? Its been posted to exhaustion at this point. There were 5 at once last night.

do you even cuck, bro?

cuckolds pls go

Just them trying to appropriate the word 'cuck' and 'snowflake' etc and failing horribly and making themselves look moronic.

>haha some guy from pol called me a cuck once what if cuck was a good word lol fucking owned pol

t. cuck

Spoken like a good cuck.

The bolder they are in their propaganda the easier it us for us to see it so more people react to it.
It's a good thing.
Enjoy the ride.

As a chad, I welcome this new world

I'll gladly fuck your wife, please get in line though, there's a long wait.

>Short for "Cuckservative"
>Has it's roots in the concept of cuckolding
These people are pathetically stupid.

I don't have Twitter but someone has to share this to Molyneaux or Jones or someone who will cover this, this is an embarrassment. These people have to be evil, I can find no rational explanation other than that. For years I've read the paranoid sounding ramblings on this site about white genocide and being proud of dismantling the nuclear family but this confirms that it is indeed true. People in power are afraid of strong families with healthy interest in preservation.

>by Ian Kerner
Ian sounds like a cuck’s name.

t. Connoisseur

You are not a Chad, you are a sexual deviant, a true Chad has a family

Imagine they had to explain civic- and ethno-nationalism though.

I'm to lazy to research it myself but how many of the 'researchers' behind this are Jews?

Wanting another man to fuck and satisfy your partner means you believe yourself to be, or actually are, inadequate.

This is definitely a form of weakness on so many levels.
Faggy CNN wouldn't get this because in their backwards world up is down.
How the fuck has one of you nutjobs not fucking firebombed CNN by now? End this mess already.

fucking horned bull

do phones auto correct 'cunt' do cuck? my dad texted my mom the other day and called her a 'dumb cuck' and i laughed for like 20 minutes til i cried and i dont know if hes a profesisonal memer or just soyphones forcing agenda through auto correct

is my 70 yr old dad a shitposter