Is Evolution A Jewish Trick?

Is Evolution real? or is it some kinda jewish trick? it seems to have more flaws then the Bible, yet people seem to believe it way more then the Bible.

Is Evolution brainwash?

Other urls found in this thread:

burgess-shale.rom.on.ca/en/science/burgess-shale/03-fossils.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anti-evolution shit is the jewish psyop.

They don't want you to know how evolution works, because they don't want you to know about their anti-intelligence dysgenics plan.

god created the fish before the land creatures
maybe they're both right

Show me your source.

>Show me your source.

Okay, I got a logical source for you.

What races are you allowed to say is intelligent?

And what races are you NOT allowed to say is intelligent?

This has to be a misquote.
The first "eyes" our ancestors had where probably just lightsensitive receptors, then they evolved to what they are today after millions of years.

here's an interesting real source related to this thread
burgess-shale.rom.on.ca/en/science/burgess-shale/03-fossils.php

fossils that challenge how we think evolution worked

Creationism is bullshit.
"Evolution" as taught by the leftist is bullshit. Real evolution is hyper-racist.
Real evolution is a hypothesis that would take far longer than the human life span to experiment and test - it is more of a logical deduction than science.

Show me a fossil of this.

The only people who argue against evolution, are people who don't know how evolution works, or have some sort of pseudo-religious/political agenda.

Arguing against abiogenesis is fine(at least), but evolution has been directly observed.

This

>Real evolution is hyper-racist.
this is the actual redpill. Not only hyper-racist, it invalidates essentially every human culture.

It completely destroys normal ideas of morality, of sex relations, of personal agency, etc.

All races are intelligent, however others parts of the world are more developed then others due to wealth and greed.

Like Africans Like North Koreans, the governments are wealthy on a personal level but choose to not help their people due to greed or dictating ideals.

Fuck of straya

Oy Vey the goy are starting to question whether they are subhuman monkeys.

the source is from a rare fossil find that contained a massive amount of never seen species from the Cambrian era

it suggests not slow adaptation but that at some point thousands of different adaptations existed simultaneously and that several creatures that we once thought of as members of the same line actually at one point competed directly

Macroevolution is not real.

>All races are intelligent

So, you are saying that blacks are just as intelligent as jews?

>the entirety of Africa just happens to be mismanaged
How convenient lol

Its bullshit.
Nothing really evolves into anything else.
A cat never becomes a dog, simplistic yes.
but show it happening just once

Intelligent enough to play victim like the Jew and live in ghettos like the Jew.

>Macroevolution is not real.

Macroevolution/microevolution is a bullshit distinction created by creationists to explain the findings of evolution without actually accepting evolution.

Macroevolution IS just a whole shit load of microevolutions, compiled over a long timeline.

>Intelligent enough to play victim like the Jew and live in ghettos like the Jew.

So, you are saying that blacks are just as smart as jews?

That's like asking how long a piece of string is..

There is some smart Africans in the world and there is some dumb ones, and vise versa with the Jews.

No it's not. Youre playing a video game and customizing your character and telling me your evolving into a dragon.

I'm saying they have adopted the same nigger kike culture

>To suppose that the eye with all its inimitable contrivances for adjusting the focus to different distances, for admitting different amounts of light, and for the correction of spherical and chromatic aberration, could have been formed by natural selection, seems, I freely confess, absurd in the highest degree.
>When it was first said that the sun stood still and the world turned round, the common sense of mankind declared the doctrine false; but the old saying of Vox populi, vox Dei, as every philosopher knows, cannot be trusted in science. Reason tells me, that if numerous gradations from a simple and imperfect eye to one complex and perfect can be shown to exist, each grade being useful to its possessor, as is certainly the case; if further, the eye ever varies and the variations be inherited, as is likewise certainly the case; and if such variations should be useful to any animal under changing conditions of life, then the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory. How a nerve comes to be sensitive to light, hardly concerns us more than how life itself originated; but I may remark that, as some of the lowest organisms, in which nerves cannot be detected, are capable of perceiving light, it does not seem impossible that certain sensitive elements in their sarcode should become aggregated and developed into nerves, endowed with this special sensibility.

>No it's not. Youre playing a video game and customizing your character and telling me your evolving into a dragon.

That's not how evolution works.

>There is some smart Africans in the world and there is some dumb ones, and vise versa with the Jews.

So, you are saying that ALL blacks are as smart as ALL jews?

Why did you single out Africa? Look at North Korea also my dude.

>I'm saying they have adopted the same nigger kike culture

Pretty sure that was the CIA that did that, in order to sell crack.

Evolution is merely character customization within a set limit of variables.

Okay, let's try this one out, shall we?

Here is a sentence: "The rain in spain falls mainly on the plane"

Now, change one word at a time, and the next person changes one word, and so on...

because NK is a tiny country with the obvious counter-example of SK proving that Koreans are genetically capable of behaving normally.

Africa is 1 billion people who collectively can't get their shit together, and just happen to all belong to the same race, which just happens to underperform in eveyr country they exist in

>So, you are saying that ALL blacks are as smart as ALL jews?

You can't judge a group of people, you gotta look at the individual.

Are you trying to troll me? ON Sup Forums? How dare you.

"The bane in spain falls mainly on the plane"

>Evolution is merely character customization within a set limit of variables.

Wrong, evolution is genetic mutations, selected by natural selection, compiling over successive generations to produce a common genome in an entire population that is sufficiently different from the original populations genome so that the two populations are no longer chemically fertile with eachother.

This process is known as speciation.

It is a power play. Occupy the inner cities with segregated communities that are ready to play the victim and riot. They get whatever they want.

Lmao, but do you even know what the government system is like in Africa? they're being held back by rich traditionalist who are powered by greed and ignorance.

Evolution is not a continual process. There are phases when it's slow and then there is some catastrophic event or some paradigm shift that is a catalyst for an explosion of changes.
And about the Burgess shale fossils. Even older fossils of some of the fauna similar to this one have been found in China. The evolutionary explosion of Cambrian is even older than we thought. Man this topic is so fucking interesting, especially if you factor in stuff like the Australian Vendic fauna from upper Proterozoic.

nice.

>You can't judge a group of people, you gotta look at the individual.

You are saying that everyone is exactly as smart as everyone else.

show flag you massive faggot
>a thread died for this
s a g e

>"The bane in spain falls mainly on the plane"

"The bane in spain crashes mainly on the plane"

evolution is a theory and the biggest lie ever told

With enough character customization options you can create millions of possible variations.

my theory is that we currently live in the primate explosion or human explosion
races are different adaptations all competing to be the crocodile or horseshoe crab that lives on to represent our period a million years from now

Yes, evolution is real, get over it

and why do you think the government system is like that user. I can tell Im not going to be winning this argument, but just consider that you might be wrong dude

god created you, serve him

>With enough character customization options you can create millions of possible variations.

You are implying limits of speciation where none exist.

>"The bane in spain crashes mainly on the plane"

>"The bane in spain crashes CIA on the plane"

Not to mention that the "perfect eye" is a fucking meme. There is a blind spot in our eyes for example, I wouldn't call that perfect. If anything, a perfect eye would have to be basically hacks.

>>"The bane in spain crashes CIA on the plane"

>"The bane in mask crashes CIA on the plane"

No, I am outright stating that there are limits.

>No, I am outright stating that there are limits.

only physics.

Gene-lines have changed species countless times.

>>"The bane in mask crashes CIA on the plane"

"The bane in mask crashes CIA in the plane"

Dogs have been breed a million different ways and they're still fucking dogs.

>You are saying that everyone is exactly as smart as everyone else.

No, because some are smarter then others.

Your skin color is only skin deep, however your environment plays a huge roll. Perhaps thats why africans on lower are considered dumber then others simply because they haven't had the same opportunities such as other countries.

It's not like they aren't capable or anything, but due to their shitty governments holding them back they aren't really progressing as fast as others countries do to their traditionalist views mixed with the governments greed; putting their people on the back burner as they all live in dirt houses.

Africa is corrupt, like North Korea in ways.

>Dogs have been breed a million different ways and they're still fucking dogs.

True, but that just means they haven't reached speciation yet.

IF the different breeds diverge enough to no longer be chemically fertile with eachother, that is the DEFINITION of speciation.

I think it's more us being in stale phase with all our subspecies being already adapted to the conditions they developed in. And most importantly, we moved our development from biological plane to civilisational and technological plane. On those planes the development seems to emulate exactly how evolution works. There are stale periods of time, when nothing really happens and then boom, two world wars and we make a huge leap in technological advance. The conclusion that stems from this is that for development, you need conflict, you need the catalyst and thus, peaceful world is impossible, or even detrimental to us. This is one of the ultimate redpills in my opinion.

>No, because some are smarter then others.

So, are you saying that all races are exactly as smart as other races?

>Your skin color is only skin deep

Tell that to our genetics.

If skin color was only skin deep, how do you explain half breeds?

Evolution happens, but it’s in one generation.
There is a catalyst for the species and the new generation is a different, ascended version.
Imagine needing a new tool to help you survive, but you have to wait millions of years.
Doesn’t make sense, does it?

>Evolution happens, but it’s in one generation.

Technically it happens every generation, it's just that a single generation worth of evolution doesn't create enough change within a population to cause speciation.

That's because while breeding dogs, we selected the breeding by phenotypes, while genotypes didn't change that much. That's why thy are members of the same species but look absolutely different. But on genetical level, they are still compatible to breed.

>"The bane in mask crashes CIA in the plane"

"The bane in mask crashes CIA in his plane"

No, it means your theory is BS and also in violation of the 2nd law of thermodynamics. Face it, it's just Jew BS.

So, are you saying that all races are exactly as smart as other races?

Stop missing the point, i refuse to keep repeating myself.

Tell that to our genetics.

>If skin color was only skin deep, how do you explain half breeds?

Skin color is only skin deep, however genetics are different, your point?

The bane in france crashes mainly on the plane

If its natural selection. How can no life 'select' for life?

>be Sup Forums
>believe that jews are behind everything
>except hiding God with evolution >theory

>Skin color is only skin deep, however genetics are different, your point?

What causes skin color?

>The bane in france crashes mainly on the plane

"The cart in france crashes mainly on the plane"

I agree and I think the catalyst for the next one will be overpopulation and migration as groups compete that never have before(Chinese in Africa)

either there will be a "racewar" and a clear winner or we homogenize and become one species either way the dominant genes win and life goes on with only one human race
then maybe something else will evolve
or some of us will go to space and evolve there and then return to compete with the earth humans

It doesn't work in a way that you need a trait and so you have to evolve it over that time perido. It's that there is an enviroment that benefits certain traits. And you either have them thanks to genetic mutations, or don't. And if that trait has been succesfully passed onto the whole species (because those without it died out), your species survives.

The shart in mart splashes mainly on the cart.

>either way the dominant genes win

That is not nessecarily always the case.

Environmental selection pressures are not the only selection pressures.

Consider the K-T extiction event.

The dinosaurs were the dominant lifeforms on the planet, with the genetics that allowed them to be the apex predator, until a giant meteor crashed into the earth, and fundamentally altered the environment, thus favoring a different genetic pattern that was "Dominant" because it was better adapted for the new environment than the dinosaurs.

>2nd law of thermodynamics
Which is applied to isolated enviroment you brainlet. It doesn't work like that if matter and/or energy enters and/or leaves the system.

>What causes skin color?

Your environment through years of breeding.

People who lived up in the Mountains on average had bigger noses because it seems they where adapting to their surroundings.

Hotter climates could of called for darker skin over many years.

>The shart in mart splashes mainly on the cart.

You changed too many words at once, that's not how this game works.

Change one word only, please.

Dinosaurs are a Jew trick as well. They never existed.

>Your environment through years of breeding.

Why would breeding be a factor if skin color is only skin deep?

Are you saying that skin color is genetic?

>Dinosaurs are a Jew trick as well. They never existed.

So, what are the fossils?

Biological evolution is a manifestation of the universe's innate tendency towards greater and greater complexity as the scale increases. The thing to understand is that this is not a purely mechanical function; it is driven by the creative intelligence of the universe itself - the Logos. Evolution is the form that creation takes when viewed from a temporal perspective. The passage of time is merely a way to perceive the universe in a way that facilitates a certain kind of experience in which growth can seemingly occur. Time as a thing in and of itself doesn't exist. All of creation exists simultaneously in the present moment, the eternal now. Seen from an absolute perspective where time is not a factor, there is no evolution at all, at least not in a conventional sense. There is no event or development preceding or leading to another.
Furthermore, eternity stretches in all directions, which means it also applies to scale. There is no end in either direction, neither upwards from the molecular level or downwards from the subatomic. Time has no place in a boundless universe without beginning or end. Infinity doesn't mean infinite time, but no time.

I evolved beyond your comprehension.

true climate change or something could kickstart things as well I guess

You do realise evolution doesn't disprove existence of a deity other than the man made Gods, including the Abrahamic ones, which came from the Jews, right??

>I evolved beyond your comprehension.

"I evolved beyond loo comprehension."

woah two replies to the same post with the same dubbs
neat

>Evolution: the races evolved differently
>Creationism: we are all equal in the eyes of our lord.
Christcucks, day of the cross when?

>true climate change or something could kickstart things as well I guess

Anything that alters the environment, changes the selective pressures on the population.

INCLUDING, the actions of intelligent entities.

In the case of homogenization the dominant genes don't win, since (((they))) are pushing for the least desirable traits to make us totally dumb and susceptible to brainwashing. In our society we are already full of unwanted failures and erroneous genes, but we still keep them around.

We live in a closed loop system.

>We live in a closed loop system.

No we don't... we get energy from the sun, therefore the earth is not a closed system.

>In the case of homogenization the dominant genes don't win

It depends entirely on what you mean by "Dominant Genes"

Jews not (((Jews))) learn the difference

Ancient Jews, Judeans, are not nowadays jews

Random bones from probably mammoths, caribbou etcmm placed together to create BS.

>Random bones from probably mammoths, caribbou etcmm placed together to create BS.

For what purpose?

The universe is a closed loop system

Skin color is only skin deep you troll, that will never change. And yes Genetics do play a roll in skin color! However skin color is only skin deep in though it's related to genetics, you understand that, right? I know what you're trying to get at, but you aren't really doing your self any favors by being a troll by asking me questions like a fucking job application.

Skin color is skin deep, yes.. is it also genetic? Yes it is. If you cut off your skin it will look like my photo However it is genetic.

gotta go to work
good thread everyone
cheers

>Is the Bible real? or is it some kinda jewish trick?
ftfy

It's been the same Jew getting kicked out of every country the world over for the past 2000 years