RooshV: Tradthots In The Right with Nick J. Fuentes, Laura Loomer, and Davis Aurini

Heads up that Roosh V is doing a live stream tonight about Tradthots.
youtube.com/watch?v=J71SYNCcRQI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_lzVLYw4bVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOL uGLY PAKI

the fact that there are so many semi-cute girls with thousands of subs where they just parront literal memes took form Sup Forums just means how much of a sex-thirst virginite orbit the alt-right is.

He's an Aryan god

WHY DOES HIS TEETH LOOK LIKE THAT> NO WOMAN IS FUCKING HIM UNLESS THEY ARE PASSED OUT

>Tradthots: hosted by an Arab, with guests, Spic, Jewess, and an obvious faggot.
So fucking based, bro. Put those white whores in their place.

Roosh is such a fucking retard

So Nick who is a good 'ole Catholic boy is going on a livestream to gossip about women?

What does the Catechism say about gossip?

/thread, if you're even interested in watching any content from someone named 'roosh' you're a non-white e-celeb worshipping faggot.

The fact that so many pedophiles being exposed are from the DNC or Jewish just goes to show how pathetic leftoids are, little bitch. Huh, faggot??

Does it?
Kiddy diddling beyond menstruation age is entirely decided by the state power.
So if you can fuck children and go unpunished even when exposed, it means you have the power to be above the law, more so in a democratic country. Which is quite the opposite of pathetic.

So Nick the oh-so-moral Catholic who is against degeneracy has no problem buddying up with an anti-white sandnigger who teaches non-whites how to pump-and-dump white women if it serves his purpose?

Everyone knows Roosh isnt white. He has said multiple times his parents are from Iran.

But everything he says about women is true. Especially white women

t. subhuman Slavic child molester who respects and defends pedophilia

t. a mutt who goes ballistic over pedophilia when there is 2 years difference for age of consent between different states.

This shitskin fucked thots all the way through his 20s and early 30s and is now wondering where all the good women have gone.. He's the exact same as the cat lady in her 40s who road the cock carousel and now wishes they had settled down when they had a chance

Typical roastie comments

Roosh is Persian. Persians are white, you neocon.

Aurini is the only one among them that could arguably be called white. There’s no reason to care about the political opinion of women and you’re retarded if you need swarthy ecelebs to tell you that.

lol i haven't been to rooshvforums or heartiste in like 6 years. the manosphere is still around? they just mulch over the same 5 things endlessly.

> A sandnigger and a mexican tell us all about what is good for the white race

Their audiences were partly stolen by white nationalism and the alt-right so now they're desperate for viewers.

> embarrassing pro-pedophilia argument from a Slavic fag

So it's completely okay if I drag my 16 yo daughter-wife from Virginia to West Virginia, fuck her, and then bring back to Virginia? Just being a law-abiding citizen here, no pedophilia involved.

Oblig
youtube.com/watch?v=_lzVLYw4bVg

this.
this also 2bh. but i think he doesn't care that much.

>spends 15 years selling books encouraging casual sex
>I-I-I am actually le based traditionalist now btw
>ps there's nothing wrong with race mixing

he looks like an Anglo here what the fuck

i heard that he wasnt even that good at picking women up

Cue a million alt right white knights trying to defend the honor of their race mixing tradthots who put their careers ahead of starting families and who claim to be fourth generation holocaust survivors...

kek.