Daily reminder that cripples are useless failures and should all be gassed...

Daily reminder that cripples are useless failures and should all be gassed. They're a drain on our resources and hold back our society

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WAUj-xObLoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well int the information age, that is looking less and less of an argument.

That kid will accomplish more with one leg than you ever will.

>be a soldier
>be physically fitter than 95% of the population
>be psychologically strong enough to hold it together in times of great stress
>be brave enough to enter into warzones with the possibility of a dying a horrible and painful death
>get your leg blown off by a bomb some terrorist scum
>have some useless nobody on Sup Forums say that you're a useless failure.

You should be gassed OP.

This, gas OP.

this, kid looks motivated as fuck

this. op is a fag and should kill himself as soon as possible

Yeah desu that dude is gunna be totally fine and live a completely normal life with an injury like that. Losing a foot isnt that big of a deal.

Heartless.
A "cripple " wants to earn his/her keep just like most people. They want a purpose.

Unless they are severely handicapped there is probably something they can do

Soldiers who get blown up are the worst of failures. They put their brothers at risk and waste taxpayer money for nothing

Why are you still here?

Most amerimutts should be gassed.

I never understood why abortion was a left wing value. The act of abortion is literally weeding out the shit from the good. The only thing I see that is for that is "muh all life is precious" argument which is so stupid.

Like I actually feel more sad by keeping these poor vegetable fucks alive than to just kill them as soon as possible and put them out of their misery.

youtu.be/WAUj-xObLoI

Reminder as we approach happening hour the liberal.deepstate will do everything to remain in power

Tell me something I don't already know.

What happened user? Did stumpy bang your waifu?

Just like Sup Forums users

>liberal.deepstate
Stfu conspiracy tard

>The act of abortion is literally weeding out the shit from the good.
No it isn't. If it were, no libtards would ever be born, no niggers, no spics, no kikes, no chinks.
All it is is demons murdering their babies because the kikes told them it's ok. Wait and find out if the person is a fuckup and THEN kill them.

I disagree.
Unless they're mentally handicapped, they can do any kind of mental work that doesn't involve much physical movement.

Some do you hop your way on one leg towards the enemy or did you pussy out and retire?

Even if you lose your lower body you still have two or one hand to crawl towards the enemy and slaughter them.

Several former soldiers who got their limbs blown off completed the Dakar Rally.
Just another dragon to slay.

cuck.

The only ones that need to be gassed are the ones that can't be fixed. Full body paralysis, brain damage, etc. so long as you aren't missing all your limbs, technology and medicine can fix you up fine.
They also make cyborgs closer to becoming a reality every day.

You just don't have what it takes to become a citizen

kek

/thread

But i love my little brother

homo

Kys insect gook

Whiter than you Muha-

oh wait that's your line

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I DONT FIND YOU USELESS

PREPARE THE ZYKLON B LADS

>be inbred retard
>have no career opportunity cause you're a dummy
>join the military to die for israel
>get blown up
>spend the rest of your life as a useless being
>get white knighted by cucks on the internet

get rid of the niggers first, then we can talk about cripples.

this
no westerner should be proud for joining the army to die for the jews

That is a morally reprehensible position.

It's a position that's best for society as a whole

you need to die.

No. Failed soldiers need to die. They should be left on the battlefield to rot

Kill yourself sick fuck

Why the hell do Jews even come on here. You're the enemy of mankind. Every fucking problem the world has is because of you. Can't wait for the apocalypse, so we can nuke your kike asses.

Shut the fuck up about da joos for one damn minute

Fuck another kike, kys too

Obsessed

that movie was such a disgrace in comparison to the book

Yup obsessed with those whom are plotting the demise.of.their people and nation. Not really unreasonable.

>da joos r destroying my shitty country!!!1

Brain cripple. GYS.

I have a feeling you never had a close family growing up. It's why you discount life as precious.

Oh the ironing

On the contrary, I know what it is like to lose someone someone who wasnt retarded physically or mentally and could have actually had a future. There is literally nothing to gain by keeping these poor fucks alive.

>what are prosthetics the post

How do you expect us to achieve this (PIC RELATED) without testing on a few cripples first?

Fuck are you talking about

What a nasty and horrible thing to say.

Have you ever seen a three-legged dog? They don't let it bother them a bit. They go hopping along at full speed, chasing a ball or the random stranger or car. They don't give a damn that they lost a leg. Life goes on.

The ones that let a wheelchair get in the way of their success are the ones like you see at Walmart that ate so damn much they can't even walk ten steps to get where they're going. To compensate for this, they eat even more because they feel so sorry for themselves.

Don't hand me the lie that they're fat because they're bound to a wheelchair, I know plenty of them and the reason they're in the wheelchair is purely because they're so damn fat their knees and hips won't support their weight any more. They have no physical disabilities other than the fact they simply refuse to stop eating and eating and eating.

>on our resources
Their families should take care of them

>They're a drain on our resources and hold back our society

As opposed to shitposters on Sup Forums?

Why haven't you kys yet?

fuck you commie. this only applies to mentally disabled and diabeetus

Wild animals kill all their disabled. or let them die. Look at where they are, they don't have civilizations.

Mankind takes care of his sick and injured, and we've been to the moon and taken over the planet.

Oh the spartans? Yeah well where are they now.. yeah long ago conquered and basically extinct.

Honestly caring for helpless family members is part of why civilization even arose. The strong dont need safety in numbers, the weak do, but a city of weak people with some strong defenders outclasses lone wolf strong people.

Same to you shitposter

What was the name of that thing?

>we've been to the moon
Imagine believing this.

I'm fighting the good fight for retards like you, although hopefully if we win, we can just gas you traitors

You can still find the reflectors we put up there on the moon.
>being a conspiracy theorist

Lol stfu. You're not fighting. You're sitting on your ass posting on Sup Forums. Get over yourself

Exactly
This guy gets it

I'll attribute your cognitive dissonance to verbal irony. However, just kys. You're the reason America gets trashed for being retard utopia and burger memes

Do the country a favor and end your life, faggot

Look mom a dumbass who sacrificed his leg to get blown up and all for his kike masters. Pat yourself in the back for Mr Goldstein.

We are strong. Strong enough to have compassion.

Do not become an animal like the other races.

This. Crippled soldiers are a disgrace to their forefathers. They should just kill themselves to preseverve their honor.

I think you're an idiot with low empathy to not be able to see how horribly deformed children can lead horrible lives
>Neither proper brain nor body function
>So precious, not a souless ball of tortured flesh at all

>implying I'm wh*te
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no

Yeah because cripples are unable to get an education. You do know that they can contribute to society even without legs? right?
I can't wait for some amerimutt to shoot you and paralyze you so you could change your mind.
Sage btw

Country needs me, I bet you're a spic/nigger, prove me wrong

Compassion is for faggots like you. Compassion is for people who love to get taken advantage of. This is reality. Those cripples and less of a perfect human should just be killed to remove them from their suffering. I bet you are also compassionate to illegal immigrants and those hungry nigger childrens. Stop having compassion and learn to face reality for once.

daily reminder that this cripple will achieve more with his one leg than what you will in your entire life, living in a basement, going out only to get your welfare checks. Did stumpy bang your crush? Did you crush reject you for him because stumpy also happens to be the nickname for your 3cm microdick? Find out in the next episode of 56%

Lmao assblasted cripple detected

>you know that they can (((contribute to society))) without having legs

Sure sven let the cripple do a normal job and let see how a normal person will always excel against the useless crippled faggot. Thats a really nice idea letting cripples run the society for once.

This. Even if cripples can work they'll be shit at it and just get in the way

>flag
Speaking of crippled faggots, you live in a SEA country, which is a disability on its own.

Cripple is a stereotype you retarded brainlets. The Jew wants to define it so they can produce the counterexample and call you a moron. Not everyone missing a leg is a "cripple" in the same way that a crop top is still a "shirt."

The virgin definition, the chad stereotype. Gas the fucking kikes.

Spoken from a greek faggot who truly "cared" about cripples. Why do you care about crippled people anyway. Did any of your family got crippled? Well fuck their lives death is really a good option for them.

>this
SO YOU'RE SAYING that there is only physical work? nowadays its more brain than strength

Only if they are born cripples

No, all my family is well, thank fuck, but why wouldnt i care? they are nice people usually, i would say death is a good option for negros like you but that would be true, especially for the kids working in the sweat shops. Just move to singapore to be worthy of being called a human or something.

Thats why you are going third world, you are giving all the physical tough work to cripples instead of giving it to a perfect and abled bodied person.

>They're a drain on our resources and hold back our society

No they don't. I don't know if you are just trolling or just fucking retarded.

Yes I agree that death is a good option for negroes like me but caring for a cripple is like caring for a comatosed men. Put them out of misery for gods sakes. A crippled person is basically lost some functionality and yet still yearns to be a perfect being. You cannot give them that false pretence. Better off them and be glad you done the world a favor.

B-but I want a cripple gf.

we're getting there

but they can still do mental work, like physics and whatnot, or even logistics in the army. plus who are we going to test our latest cybertech on?

It is a shame to get your limbs blown off for ZOG.

Tru dat

>you are giving all the physical tough work to cripples instead of giving it to a perfect and abled bodied person.
Ok now i know you're bait