Build the damn wall!

elblogdelnarco.com/2018/01/19/video-horripilante-donde-sicarios-del-mayo-zambada-le-sacaron-corazon-sujeto-lo-decapitaron/

Why do you even allow such a savage shithole near your borders, let alone let the people living in it immigrate to your land.
In any civilized country this video would spark a manhunt of epic proportions to catch people capable of such cruelty, but in Mexico it's just business as usual.

Please invade these monkeys, they obviously never evolved beyond 'muh aztec'.

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/1990-08-13/news/mn-465_1_iraqi-army
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mestizo women are typically unattractive because for thousands of years the most beautiful maiden virgins were sacrificed to make the sun rise. This created a negative selection pressure against attractiveness in indigenous Mexicans. Don’t believe me? Find me an attractive pure blood Oaxacan woman. I challenge you to do it.

But the Democrats promise us that Mexico is sending us their best!
Also, pointing out their sadistic nature (they're all sadist - spent my childhood in a neighborhood of illegals in California) and that would be racist - abusing animals and people is just pride in La Raza!!

Look at this poor old man being beaten up by american soldiers, later they hanged them with no mercy or remorse, this it's ar egular day for americans, how can the people of the world live in peace if this warmongers are on the loose and controlling the world economy by force?

That same part of a stupid liberals brain that thinks we should let all aztecs in is the same part that thinks voting for Fidel's son is a good idea

Nuke Mexico!
Death to all Mexicans!

That would bring influx of them to your country

I saw that video.. That was one of the harder videos I've ever watched. I got angry though. I'll never understand it, if its pretty certain (some people are getting ready to kill you) fuck sitting there with your head down. Bite, Run, Kick, Scream, fuck I'd rather jump off a building then get my head sawed off, or my intestines cut out along with my heart.

1: Dad and Son Executed (Son has heart cut out)
2: "Guns and Roses" Cartel Torture
3: Chainsaw beheading
4: 2 Guys 1 Hammer
5: Dagestan Massacre (hard to watch)

GET THESE NUMBERS UP!!!

Why are their videos such low quality? I'm sure fucking Mexican cartel members can afford a phone with a decent camera in it.

Technically this is Iraq, and this poor man was killed in Europe.

>checkmate

What about the one playing funky town?

Fun fact i just read that all violent crimes in mexico are perpetrated by the organized crime, Just like the niggers in murica, with out them we would be one of the most non vilent countries.

>in Mexico it's just business as usual.

The son cried like a bitch when they threw his dad's decapitated head at him.

#NotAShithole

I hope meximutts decapitate all amerimutts desu senpai

It could be better. I do think part of it is that the Mexican government is delaying a crisis by sending millions of their underclass abroad.

>meant 75%

Stop inyecting synthol pekka.

Because if you know you're going to die, you just want it to end. There's no sense in aggravated your executioners by prolonging the experience and possibly encouraging them to even more severe acts of torture.

They use burners.

Whos is that nigger supposed to be?

The whole son dad meme is incorrect. The blog where the narcos post their snuff videos is in Spanish but you can translate it. The two victims were Sicarro from a rival cartel.

>He thinks killing Saddam was a good thing
Saddam was a stabilizing influence, there is a reason that the Shiites, Sunnis, and Kurds rarely fought even when Iraq was on the verge of collapse during the Iran-Iraq war. Meanwhile the moment the US left ISIS rose.

Some finngolian lad.

How can a nigger be finnish?

THE WALL WILL NEVER GET BUILT AND AMERICA WILL BE A MAJORITY SHITTY HISPANIC POPULATION WITHIN 70 YEARS. BASICALLY AMERICA WILL BECOME JUST LIKE MEXICO.

SCREENCAP THIS

Stop enabling this; stop buying their drugs.

Who makes up the organize crime?
>if mexico had no mexicans there would be no crime xddd

He is a citizen of Finland.

Stop sending weapons and shekels to the Mexicunts you glow in the dark nigger.
And stop using drugs.

Oh youre a civic nationalist cuck. Makes sense with you being a spic and all. Pic related is a mexican

You watch the one where cartel members peel a guys face off while he's still alive? I think they pull his heart out too

Wrong moe, that's a nigger.

No hes a mexican he lives in mexico

Niggers don't get citizenship.

Can mexicans be even considered humans at this point?

He's 100% mestizo

Stop trying to argue with low iq sudacas, unproductive

Yeah, you need to rule low iq people with force.

A bit off topic, but I always find this interesting. Iraq's army was considered the 5th largest in the world before the gulf war, and all the assumptions before the U.S intervened was that there would be high casualties on both sides.

articles.latimes.com/1990-08-13/news/mn-465_1_iraqi-army

I think everyone was surprised at how bad Arabs are at fighting.

When you've got rockets and bombs being thrown at a range you can't even comprehend, numbers count for shit.

all "beautiful women" were raped, my 51% friend.

The have wifi at The Paro office, fucking sweet,

Go make me a taco beaner. I give you one euro

Back to the silver mine pancho sudaca

I saw this and was like wow, this is some fucking brutal shit, it took a few days to like forget about it.

One big fat veiny taco coming right up.

Isis put all the fish in one barrel to drone strike with.
Soon you will realize they were better over there than here.

Stop gitano.

Sending them to your shithole country, shitleaf.

>Please invade these monkeys, they obviously never evolved beyond 'muh aztec'.
>1 generation of rapey spaniards
no fucking way OP

Ha. You lost to the beaners.

Saddam is whiter than the amerimutt soldier

Don’t forget the fact that those gangs are fighting over American degenerate drug addicts money. If Americans weren’t such scum bags there wouldn’t be any money for guns and other para military equipment

Yeah like that's really important

>Stop sending weapons and shekels to the Mexicunts

Implying they are the only ones that want to send them shekels and weapons

>Stop using drugs

Sup Forums have tought me not everything is what it seems, go to /htg/ mexico is a prime ground for kidnapping and trafficking children/people to the USA.

blame Obamas fast and Furrious

no fucking way am i watching that.

What you don’t like diversity?
Racist homophobic bigot

building the wall only helps these clowns, you should realize this. coyotes become a more lucrative business, thus more money into their pockets.

>When your whole empire is defeated by Irregulars, Farmers, and a Le 51% General.

>wouldn’t be any money for drugs or guns
>American government gives Mexican cartels guns for free

One side needs votes and the other needs cheap labor, they aren't going anywhere

Operation Fast and Furious part deux when?
The democrats need new voters.

You mean like how fighting muslims is bad because it just makes ISIS stronger?

If we were so close

To a future we could be proud of

THIRD MEXICAN EMPIRE WHEN?

>Why do you even allow such a savage shithole near your borders, let alone let the people living in it immigrate to your land.
Because same shit lives in there anyways , pic related

TOPKEK

Motherfucker...

WTF

>american soldier
>black

every fucking time

no, thats all the funding from the west that was making the israeli secret intelligence service to grow

This is why the death penalty is ok

and all the training

build wall then nuke

The vast majority of illegals speak Spanish so anything targeting them should be in Spanish.

we are going to fucking nuke you!

yea MAGA