Why do phenotypically maladaptive eugenicists vote against their own interests? pic related

why do phenotypically maladaptive eugenicists vote against their own interests? pic related

So that nobody in the future has to experience the struggles that they have had to endure due to the nature of their birth.

Christlike in their selflessness honestly they should be praised.

Goebbles had 6 kids you fucking soy guzzling faggot, while you on the other hand will probably not even have sex 6 times in your life

Goebbles was alpha

they don't have an individualistic worldview

What's wrong with his head lol

He's Italian

>Goebbles had 6 kids
Oi vey, wait until Japan hears the news

>Goebbles had 6 kids
and they were all raped in the fields by the russians

He poisoned them all so the Russians wouldn't get to them, but that doesn't mean they never existed.
Your kids, on the other hand...

Why did he have 6 kids

rubber shortages during the war

My kids are currently growing in your Mother's womb gook boy

>not recognizing satire

settle down Rice Chancellor

nice one

Well he did kill them in the end

>He poisoned them all so the Russians wouldn't get to them
doesn't mean they still didn't rape them :^)

this
I have shit genes and I'm not going to spread them.
I'd strongly support a nodicist eugenics programm to create beautiful and healthy white people though desu

Hell of an elongated skull he's got there.

>identity politics nigger can't understand having ideals that serve the greater good rather than petty self interest

typical desu

Goebbels was a great genius in his own right

>phenotypically maladaptive eugenicists

Was he really maladaptive? In a hierarchy every person as a place and Goebbels found his place that he was apparently wonderfully adapted. That is why people of all classes hold right win beliefs and vote for right wing candidates . Inequality and hierarchy gives every person a place and a goal to work toward. The left offers people nothing but pity and money.

Goebbels had 6 beautiful children and banged at least on German QT (and a Czech slut), what have you done besides smoke drugs and play on computer all day loser? You seem like a dysgenic not him

Don't you ever call Dr. Goebbels a Shitalian shitskin ever again, you piece of shit swine.

he is some sort of classic mediterranoid, passes much better in Italy than in Germany
I bet you are an amerinigger

I never want to hear a jap acting tough on the internet ever again, you hear me young man?

>struggles
That guy made his way to the absolute top what are you talking about?

I never want to hear a leaf on the internet ever again

Goebbles also didn't have genetic problems. he had strong genes and got sick at a young age, compromising his body.

he wanted to be a saboteur before he was a propagandist, and his fucked up leg prevented him from being able to hop fences. him going on rants about this led him to discover his influential nature.

he was willing to sacrifice everything because he knew he had a shit body, and NSDAP gave him a place in spite of that fact.

The Chad morning reader vs virgin yellow press

>tfw too intelligent to vote in your own interest

Goebbles always reminds me of Barney Fife, its super comfy.

cause we know how hard it is to live with such degenerative features. you hate the most in others what you hate in yourself.

You're trying way too hard.

Will never be able to unsee.

imagine being so insecure you ban a picture of your club leg

brb writing the crossover fanfic now

>shitalian calling anyone a nigger
top kek fucking shitskin

and he doesn't look shitalian at all

They never respond to this argument when it is posted
It hurts them too deeply

show me your flag amerimutt

holy fucking shit

he has a point, not that your ethnic backround matters much in central europe anyway. far too mixed. it's where you were born and raised

i meant to

Actually, goebbles became sick around the age of 7, largely contributing to his feeble appearance, this also how he developed a club foot.

He spent much of his youth as a sickly child.

Clubbed foot, manlet with a mediocre job and a so-so waifu. Then suddenly....
This man is a monument of willpower for those manlet, middle pack cripples walking among us.