This is certainly problematic

This is certainly problematic

That's an oversight of the spanish language. Italian has got nero for black and negro for nigger.

>Asking us to change a word
>the fucking negro word

A MAMARLA HIJOS DE PUTA

Let them try

>he thinks he understand Principle Component Analysis

submitted for consideration and exploitation

Perfect redpill material

But it's pronounced Negro ((Neg)ative-ro) not like the racist American (Knee-gro).

nah fuck off you racist.

i forsee in the direct future negro dogs being molested and mistreated by niggers because of their furr color just like our pour hitler cat..
dark times ahead dear amigos... verry dark times ahead...

hilarious if true. get them to ban spanish black crayons next.

>milenials
where? milenials in spain? mother land also has those parasites?, sure, let's change this thousand year old language because of a word used on the other side of the world as a slur sounds like it, and change the korean word for "you" now that you're on it.

fuck off, we have enough shit going on

kek, 'Blacky' is actually a meme name for dogs over here, nobody complains about that here

>spain
>motherland

it's just a way of calling it.

so you're saying it's okay to say if it's pronounced with a spanish inflection?

Very problematic, its actually 2 0 1 8, how can the spanish be so racist, after all their oppression of americas!!

ahem ...

>500 million people should change what word they use to call something because it offends 13 million people
Seems similar to some other small group that polices the words of other large groups but the name of said group is escaping me for now...

I see meme opportunity there... just have to let the niggers know there's a literal country called niger.

change it to nigger. problem solved.

>Negro
>racial slur

>Names their city "Dick-in-son"
Ya'll are just asking for it

I love the fact that Niger looks like a fried chicken drumstick.

blacks and spics always hated each other. The Communist Citadel cannot contain reality any longer

Do they realize how expensive it would be to change all of those crayons? Crayola will sooner sell printer ink.

lmao, negro is actually the "nice" word to call them here. everyone else just calls them pretos

I need help finding my pet fish. He's a Niger Trigger that goes by the name Prepared Bull.

Uh oh Dats Racist!

It does sound better pronounced that way desu

why is "negro" considered offensive now? That used to be the polite word to call them

Even in the slavery days, "negro" was not used with malice or hatred at all. Free black people with citizenship were still called "negroes"

Chad is staring at Niger.

>why is "negro" considered offensive now?

Exactly, I thought it was nigger that was offensive.

Indeed. Also, it was good enough for Martin Luther King to use in "his" "dream" speech.

A fucking pitbull.

Stop applying logic to an illogical situation, "thas rassist" (or some such).

Shut the fuck up nigger lover.

Don't do it puta.

Tell me about it
>read flip liberal article about how the word negro is problematic
>writer argues that negro is a word learned from evil, white americans when the country was still an american colony
>conveniently forgets that the country was a spanish colony hundreds of years before that
All my fucking rage. I call niggers negro for the same reason i call the color of the sky azul.

> so you're saying it's okay to say if it's pronounced with a spanish inflection?
No it's okay to say if you're trying to say the color black in Spanish because it's literally how you say it.
Honestly? The Spanish had it first LONG before whites ever started niggers that.

Negro feels antiquated and is tied to the slave era and racism or w/e. It’s even older than colored. Some people even see “black” as a pejorative. African American will be problematic soon enough with King and Queen being the only acceptable race identifiers.

change it to "preto".

You guys use the word Negro too?

Black fragility

Obligatory nobody would be complaining if the dog was a white dog named Blanca, post.

Yes. My mom, after finding my sister's skin turning darker due to tennis, affectionately calls her 'negra'
t. Flip

Someone meme'd that some years ago. It's out there somewhere

Change it to "smelly porchmonkey".

The American "negro" is no more racist than "white" or "black".

Just ban everything, that is associated with the word black. That ways everyone is pleased

We need to reconquer America and bring back Castas again

I'm the darkest in my family all my sisters are white and two even have green eyes and they also call me Negro.

Are you trolling or just new? This happened like 4 years ago.

>Names black dog "black."

Can this bitch lack anymore creativity?

>Including the Blacks.

Well hey, I guess minorities really DON'T want multiculturism lmao

Whatever. But that girl is cute.

It wont matter anything that identifies them makes reminds them of their history which is filled with inferiority compared to other races. Black,Nigger,Negro Coloured folk it doesnt matter.

Uh, that dog was abducted and is now being used in a dog fights, lad.

It's fighting name is probably "Psycho Nigger".

our cat is named "cat."

>naming your dog after the spanish word for the color black is racist
Fucking niggers think anything relating to the color black has to do with them.

Lol, niggers and libercucks are so stupid... Here in Mexico we can say negro, nigger, subhuman, cerdo judío (jewish pig) and whatever and nobody gives a shit..

I laughed out loud when I first learned black was negro in high school spanish.

12. Those who are most sensitive about “politically in-
correct” terminology are not the average black ghetto-
dweller, Asian immigrant, abused woman or disabled per-
son, but a minority of activists, many of whom do not
even belong to any “oppressed” group but come from
privileged strata of society. Political correctness has its
stronghold among university professors, who have secure
employment with comfortable salaries, and the majority
of whom are heterosexual white males from middle- to
upper-middle-class families.

someone should start a trending twatter hashtag #blackssofragile

I actually had a dog named Negro when I was younger that got stolen too, I hope she finds her pupper well.

She's a libtard whore who shills about Mexico being better and freer than the US yet refuses to go the fuck back

Those who want to be perceived as victims get offended by anything and everyone.

I had a neighbor who's dog had a litter of puppies of various colors they were giving away once weaned. There was a white one with a black spot who sat on/crawled on a black one with a white spot until it died. I called it negrokiller and it always hackled up and barked at minorities.

In some languages, including yours user, river Niger is pronounced Nigger.

>Just when you thought racism couldn't get any more racismer!

That's nothing.
My cat is named Felis Catus.

The American English term "negro" is the Spanish word, used to mean black. It was considered the politically correct term for niggers until like, the 1980s or later (hence the United Negro College Fund). Nigger is an English corruption/mispronunciation of negro, which means that it too just means "black". Niggers, however, have a massive (justified) inferiority complex and so have turned every word which means "black(s)" into an unutterable sin/insult

Unilad dropping some redpills

I just call my parents’ cats “hey” and “fuck off” or monosyllabic noises.

that dog is a nigger.

>Spain will probably go along with it

Kek, heres a stupid she-ape who complained about our candy being racist. I still think of that dumb cunt to this day everytime i buy a bag of Negros.

I'm black, and had a black dog I named Blacky, and no one gave a damn. Why are people such big pussies these days?

NEGROS DE MIERDA

>I’m black

Negro isn’t even a racist term. Not like the dog is named king niggerlips.

wtf I thought only white people could be racist? Why are niggers going after us now?

When I was a kid, I wondered why certain concepts in Flip used two different words interchangeably, like numbers and colors. Turns out the other set was spanish. And plenty of flip words are spanish in origin but is such a big part of the language they might as well be native. Speak spanish slowly enough and I'll probably understand you. Also, fuck español. To old flips, its Castilla/Kastila

notice it's mostly black women complaining
black men don't care

Sorry that seems to trigger you, user.

The dog probably hates niggers. All of mine have

used to laugh with my mates in school in Spanish class whenever we used Negro

because its what niggers were called in USA

so I see where they're coming from but fuck them

Something interesting I noticed - I assumed the "mating" was unidirectional, so to say, but we see black or mestizo with white woman.
Not memeing, just surprised because I assumed it did not happen.

In Spanish class whenever I had a presentation or had to read in front of the class I always pronounced negro like the racist way, and all my classmates laughed. My teacher threatened to send me down to the office many times but I basically told her I couldn't help it, I was autistic

Actually due to the fact their ethnicity is called "negroide" (negroid) using "negro" for the africans is more accurate due to the fact nero means the color black.

Fostered an elderly female Golden Retriever named Kaffir; was way too late to change her name to anything less shit-stirring. Was asked her name once by a black cop but he had no idea what it meant. lol

lmao I remember the gay black kid in spanish class in high school got real upset about that and started accusing the teacher of racism. That was 2007 too.

This.

All this phony internet outrage is getting really pathetic.

why stop at words
have these shitlords change their country

I really like how the stock photo has the finger positioned over the N key

Negro is not a word of Spain, it's in the spanish language. Have fun telling Mexicans they have to censor basic aspects of their language